PDA

View Full Version : Car STOLEN! Please Help!!!

grocko
04-24-2005, 07:33 PM
Hey everyone...

Well, as the subject says, my car was stolen from the Marlborough Mall parking lot a little after 4PM today. It's a Red 1996 Honda Civic Si, the picture below is one from last year since I don't have an updated one, but I still have winter tires on the car (no SiR wheels are on, just some stock 14's with stock caps)...if anyone had seen it or has any sort of information of its whereabouts it was be EXTREMELY apprciated! I really hope to catch whoever the f*ck did this! Thank you! :thumbsup:

EDIT: License plate BFY-279

BerserkerCatSplat
04-24-2005, 07:35 PM
The picture doesn't seem to be working.

grocko
04-24-2005, 07:43 PM

grocko
04-24-2005, 08:05 PM
Mods if you could "sticky" this thread it would be appreciated :D

JAYMEZ
04-24-2005, 08:35 PM
Ill keep a look out , that sucks ass dude!

wildrice
04-24-2005, 08:36 PM
werd, that does suck.
i live around ne, i'll keep an eye out

good luck on the find

DannyO
04-24-2005, 08:44 PM
Thats really shit man, hope you get your car back in one peice, I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

EDIT: hey if you post alot, advertise that your car is stolen in your sig, then more of beyond will see it.

grocko
04-24-2005, 09:29 PM
Thanks DannyO for the idea!

LUDELVR
04-24-2005, 10:11 PM
Yah, that does indeed suck man! I hate marlborough mall! I parked my car there and when I came out, thieves attempted to steal my entire car!! I came out only to find my door open, the hood unlatched but nothing stolen! They were after the entire car!!

But yah man, hope you find the fuckers and the car!!

duffspec
04-24-2005, 11:42 PM
You parked the car in the most ghetto mall in calgary and no crook deterent? Anyway sorry to hear about your ride sucks that it happens all to often. I will keep a look out.

djayz
04-25-2005, 01:59 AM
shitty...stupid theives now adays
did you ask mall security if they saw anything?...4pm is prety peak time for a mall.

n e ways ill keep a lookout since im in the NE

crazydave
04-25-2005, 11:34 AM
note to self, dont go to malbrough mall...that sucks tho man. sry to hear that.good luck on the hunt!

JordanEG6
04-25-2005, 04:38 PM
sorry to hear. i was a victim of theft as well, so i know how u feel. that sucks ass. ill keep an eye out. :thumbsup:

grocko
04-25-2005, 05:03 PM
:clap: Car recovered!! :clap:

Thanks for the support everyone...I know Marlborough is a ghetto mall....I just had to exchange some pants from AE and that was the closest one to me at the time. I was really shocked that nobody came forward to mall security and said anything afterwards..I suppose it's just the neighborhood.

I'm going to take a look at the car tomorrow, the cop that I was speaking with said that it's not in too bad of shape, except for the steering colum (of course) which is TAPED together :rolleyes: this guy must have been a real amateur. He (assuming it is a guy) even left a bottle of booze and the screwdriver he got in with in the car! hopefully some prints will catch this guy...I guess i'll just have to cross my fingers and hope.

Thank you all again!!!

shakalaka
04-25-2005, 05:07 PM
Glad to hear that man. Hopefully it wont be that big of a damage. Either way, its better than not getting it back at all. Hope you get those bitches, if not you Karma will!

Weapon_R
04-25-2005, 05:09 PM
LOL a year ago someone went underneath my car and ripped my exhaust right off and stole it from that same parking lot :rofl:

soupey
04-25-2005, 05:17 PM
^hhahah man how do ppl get away wit doin that in plain sight??, people are so ignorant...nice to hear that your car's been recovered adn isnt too banged up tho, your lucky, my friends civic was jacked from brentwood parkinglot and they had a joyride and also stole some bags he hadin the back and left the car with a busted clutch and burnt out tires

he was asking for it tho, it was a shitty car that was dressed up, fartcan and some cheap rice mods like single wiper and home-depot spraypaint job lol...

infected
04-28-2005, 09:39 AM
Good to know yo got it back man :)

ZorroAMG
04-28-2005, 10:56 AM
Dude, I don't even slow down in that area, let alone stop, glad to hear you got it back.

^SkylinE^
04-28-2005, 11:20 AM
^^^^^ they will just jump right in with you throw you out the window and BAM jack your car right under your nose! LOL:rofl:

VIP_style
04-28-2005, 02:05 PM
^ Glad to see you got it back! You're lucky they didn't do more serious damage to the car! My friends Jimmy was stolen, taken for a joyride, then set on fire on a country road- hope you catch the bastards.

mr.loco
04-29-2005, 10:50 PM
your one of the lucky ones! usally they find the car with no motor

dymz999
05-09-2005, 07:50 PM
Cops dust for fingerprints on a stolen car? what are you kidding me. they might tell you they are going to but unless somebody got killed in your car well the ident guys won't even try to find nothing. I heard stories from some police officers i'm friends with where they would leave a big greasy hand print on a window and they couldn't find it, kinda funny.

Cool you got it back though. There are a lot of cars that get stolen from the NE and SE areas just to let you guys know, more so the North part of SE. Best solution is to make sure you have an alarm and some kind of system of disabling the car from starting. 99% of car thieves are idiot druggies who steal cars just for transportation or to get high in so most times you get your car back. So few are actually stolen for sale or to be chopped. Most times cars are returned with little damage, usually just steering column and/or a window.

If you wanna do something real fun sometime. Leave the keys in your car and hook up a car battery or two right to the body of your car and just watch in that mall, guaranteed some punk will try it and zap himself.