PDA

View Full Version : The Saskatoon Gang

ninjak84
04-25-2005, 08:35 AM
Anyone living in the city, or just visiting, needs a warning about this group of retards.

Saturday night me and some friends were on 8th street around midnight. We were grabbing some food and eating it in the Subway parking lot because it was so nice out.
Over the course of an hour, we see the same group of cars driving up and down 8th (equal to McLeod Trail in Calgary), absolutely flying. These guys decide to do speeds of 100km + on a busy road, over and over again.
We watched them zoom up and down the street for about an hour before we left. They were racing the same slow cars the whole time, without any cops bothering to stop them.

Keep an eye out for these morons. All the cars are stock (or have an APC muffler), but it's a small city.

- Stock black s13 240sx
- Stock old CRX
- Stock loud red Beretta/Cavalier
- Stock red DC2 Integra
- Stock green Grand Am with a supra spoiler

If you own one of these cars : Grow the fuck up and slow down. We were laughing so hard at you, even though your driving was dangerous. Find something better to do on a Saturday than drive as a group of assholes.

youngbex
04-25-2005, 11:34 AM
how does this cocern you?

statick
04-25-2005, 12:02 PM
he's watching out for his place of living...what if one of those guys hit his car or something:dunno:

Toms-SC
04-25-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by youngbex

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

youngbex
04-25-2005, 12:31 PM
but really, why post it here, people do stuff, and they probebly wont stop till they kill someone, or get sereosly hurt by crashing into a tree

buh_buh
04-25-2005, 12:47 PM
I think ninjak's concern is more legitimate than your concern over his concern. Why are you so concerned over what other people are concerned about?

88CRX
04-25-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
I think ninjak's concern is more legitimate than your concern over his concern. Why are you so concerned over what other people are concerned about?

lol..... thats awesome

but why are you concerned about his concern over ninjas concern :D or something like that.

fuck.... why post anything.... nothing matters lol:D

ninjak84
04-25-2005, 03:45 PM

Normally it wouldn't, except this was so blatantly stupid that I've been thinking about it all weekend. I never post about bad driving but God these guys were ignorant. We lost count of how many accidents these guys almost caused. And every time, they'd just pull a U-turn and start racing down the road again, trolling for other cars to drag into their stupidity.

BTW. I caught this quote of yours in the thread above mine.

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Just because you get to wear a helmet on the street and dress like a dumbass in flashy leathers doesn't mean you're Schumacher so slow the hell down if you're one of those fags.

lol, i used to be one of those people, then i sold my bike and i miss it:(

Keep it safe. Everyone knows the "time and place" rule exists, except no one knows how to respect it. When you see idiots like I saw, you really have to wonder what the hell they're thinking. Driving is not a right.

youngbex
04-25-2005, 05:11 PM
but its like, OMFG THERE WAS SOME DUDE IN A CAR AND HE WAS SPEEDING DOWN THE ROAD, BETTER POST A RANT

slimeball
04-25-2005, 05:15 PM
i cant stand you people, you guys wine and complain when you see a couple cars street race:whocares: if you post here you are doing nothing at ALL except, other people will say omg people need to not do that anymore well woop de fucking do:whocares:

:closed: :closed: :closed: :closed:

this thread is done, or someone who doesnt like what i have to say will quote me and this will go on forever and turn into a big war:closed:

Mr. Burns
04-25-2005, 05:26 PM
^^no wonder you are banned.:rolleyes:

88CRX
04-25-2005, 06:10 PM
but its like, OMFG THERE WAS SOME DUDE IN A CAR AND HE WAS SPEEDING DOWN THE ROAD, BETTER POST A RANT

LIKE OMG!

its a public forum.... think somethings dumb, dont post.... where the problem?

schurchill39
04-28-2005, 05:07 PM
how come no matter what thread i go on its youngbex talking like hes some sort of fricken all high and mighty moderator who thinks everything and anything is dumb or pointless. He posted this because this is a street encouter thread. He encountered a bunch of assholes driving dangerously on the streets hence forth he puts a thread on a PUBLIC web site warning people. Kinda makes sense doesn't it. His encounter in the enounter thread. Wat a concept hey buddy. Lighten up, if you dont like it dont post

menace3
04-28-2005, 06:39 PM
somebody's jealous :thumbsup:

DuPont
04-28-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by schurchill39
He posted this because this is a street encouter thread. He encountered a bunch of assholes driving dangerously on the streets hence forth he puts a thread on a PUBLIC web site warning people. Kinda makes sense doesn't it. His encounter in the enounter thread. Wat a concept hey buddy. Lighten up, if you dont like it dont post
:werd:

And now for something completly different, and WAY off topic....

Ninjak- (or Nismodrifter for that matter) Can you guys tell me what that "radar-car-counter-like" contraption is on Circle Dr. between Attridge and Warren?

nismodrifter
04-30-2005, 01:09 AM
yeah wtf is that radar shit, I think its a like permanent photoradar apparatus, there is a HUGE HUGE flash on the side of the road next to those things so it has to be used for taking pics of plates.

Also be careful there at night time, there is a u-turn area right past the radar thing which allows police/emerg to cross from one side of circle drive to the other....cops sit in that spot and clock you coming down circle, if you're speeding then you = busted and on go the sirens.

So happy to be home aha, the saturday night cruising down 8th street is the lamest shit I've ever seen in my life. In the Superstore Warehouse (the bulk one) parking lot there was like 3-4 cars (which are all POS's of course) parked there showing off their strobe lights for at least 3 hours, they stood there and leaned against their cars for the whole damn time.
And wtf is with the "mini meets" that people have in like every single parking lot?? There is at least 3-4 riced cars in like every store parkign lot having some sort of mini meet/homosexual convention on Sat. nights, they love to show off their blue bulbs and shit, part source parking lot seems to be THE place to be ahhha.

Got to get some beyond stickers for the whip so we show them how we do it 403 style :D

Obscura
04-30-2005, 01:20 AM
From what I've heard the thing on Circle drive is to weigh trucks and at the same time photograph any trucks overwight:dunno: It was developed by some students at the U of S.

That's what someone told me I have no idea if that's what it is.

I'm stuck in Toon Town for the weekend and it amazes me about the crusing and meets on 8th. It's been going on for a few decades. I guess tradition is important but I would think twice about crusing up and down the same stretch for hours with gas at 93.5:nut:

nismodrifter
04-30-2005, 01:26 AM
yeah I really have no idea what the radar thing is, as a speed trap device it wouldn't work in heavy traffic so maybe it is a vehicle counter or something of that sort.

obsacura are you going to U of S too?

Obscura
04-30-2005, 01:37 AM
Nah, I came to Saskatoon to see what bad driving really is like:eek:
Man, some of the cars done up with the finest bolt on parts from aisle 12 at Crappy Tire are soo bad-ass.
Sorry, I came here to look for car parts in the salvage yards and to do some photography.

Supa Dexta
04-30-2005, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
yeah wtf is that radar shit, I think its a like permanent photoradar apparatus, there is a HUGE HUGE flash on the side of the road next to those things so it has to be used for taking pics of plates.

Out with the paintball guns....:rofl:

DuPont
04-30-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter

So happy to be home aha, the saturday night cruising down 8th street is the lamest shit I've ever seen in my life. In the Superstore Warehouse (the bulk one) parking lot there was like 3-4 cars (which are all POS's of course) parked there showing off their strobe lights for at least 3 hours, they stood there and leaned against their cars for the whole damn time.
And wtf is with the "mini meets" that people have in like every single parking lot?? There is at least 3-4 riced cars in like every store parkign lot having some sort of mini meet/homosexual convention on Sat. nights, they love to show off their blue bulbs and shit, part source parking lot seems to be THE place to be ahhha.

Got to get some beyond stickers for the whip so we show them how we do it 403 style :D

LOL, I hear ya... I lived there for 3 years going to SIAST. The roads used to be a bit better back then then though.
"Cruisin' 8th" is lame, but have you ever seen Albert St. in Regina on the weekends? :rofl: :rofl: same shit, different city. Except the majority of traffic in Regina drives like they're on horse tranquilizers. :whipped: