PDA

View Full Version : Tunerworks

Ven
04-26-2005, 11:14 AM
I wanted to say thanks to Rob and the guys at Tunerworks for coming through for me last week in a big way. I was in a rush to get some struts into a 740i for an upcoming road trip to BC. My initial order could not be confirmed because of unreliable communications from the supplier, so Rob went out of his way and offered to order another 2 sets of struts (different brands) to make sure something would be here for my service date. I really appreciate that extra effort, and I know ordering multiple sets will have cost the company time and money. Your timely responses via phone and email were also greatly appreciated. Service, and competitive pricing like TW's builds loyalty, and for nearly the last 5 years there's only one number I call if I need parts for client or personal vehicles. Cheers to you guys. :thumbsup:

Mckenzie
04-26-2005, 06:34 PM
Yeah these guys are awesome....I wish I had known about them before I wasted my time at all of the other shady, rude rip-off tuner places in Calgary. They have been nothing but friendly and helpful to me and they had no problems warrantying a set of wheels last year. 2 x :thumbsup: 4 Tunerworks

Lo)2enz0
04-26-2005, 07:34 PM
I still haven't made my way to tunerworks yet and seeing how they are one of the original sponsers from back in the day I should have taken a look a while ago. Well next time I am in that area i will for sure drop by and check out the place.

JAYMEZ
04-26-2005, 08:22 PM
Yah these guys are awesome! They got my volks very very fast , i was impressed! :thumbsup:

Darkane
04-26-2005, 08:30 PM
yep good group of guys with heads on their shoulders.

:thumbsup: :burnout:

Tha VZA
04-26-2005, 09:19 PM
does tunerworks basically find anything euro-car related

wanted to find some rims for my car

which guy should i talk to??

ciao

Mckenzie
04-26-2005, 09:53 PM
Mark Lacey helped me out but I'm sure they are equally competent to handle what you want.

Tha VZA
04-26-2005, 10:22 PM
thanks

sounds good

ciao

Kaos
04-27-2005, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Tha VZA
does tunerworks basically find anything euro-car related

wanted to find some rims for my car

which guy should i talk to??

ciao

They find alot of stuff for any variety of cars. (Jap,German etc...)
Plus Tunerworks sucks at service, you walk in and they look at you and they look back at their computer screens. :poosie:

Just kidding.
Great guys to deal with, wouldnt go anywhere else.

Tha VZA
04-28-2005, 11:16 AM
yeah i spoke to them a long time ago about sports springs for my car, but i got them through a different more volvo-specialized company

but i'll prob visit them for rims because all i can find now are some voxx 18" that i would go to delta BC to pick up

thanks ppl

ciao

heavyD
04-28-2005, 11:36 AM
I bought a Thermal R&D exhaust from Rob and was very satisfied. Good price, quick delivery, and good service. I would definately do business with them again.:thumbsup: