PDA

View Full Version : FREE: 240sx

youngbex
04-27-2005, 08:48 AM
located in lethbridge price is free

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85330

still trying to sell it, absoloutly no body parts at all are salvagable they were all very rusted

and have of you guys are like oooooo poor car, who cares it dont have feeling's

and you say ooo i have parts to fix that, what about the frame that is COMPLETLY missing in some areas because of all the rust????? o not to mntion the strut towers in the engine bay that were rusted right around and they could give way any second

so car is still a giveaway

has a solid quiet rear end, calipers and etc.

talonboi
04-27-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0

i would have bought that off of you for $250 if you didn't smash in all of the windows, and so on. Crap I have all of the parts to put that car back together, almost.

man, thats nothing to be proud of. Why do that...

funny, no one wanted to buy it off me?? i was previous owner, and to let u all know, that car had nothing left, frame was bending when u sit in it...

juss let the cops take it lol

AutodreamMarvin
04-27-2005, 11:16 AM
aww shit,

I was gonna give you money for the interior and sunroof.

But its' all bashed now.....

BumpinTalon
04-27-2005, 11:22 AM
the glass in that car alone was worth $250. nobody is going to take that whole car and park it in front of their house, take the parts out of it, and then try and get rid of it again. how about you take the parts off it YOURSELF, and then get the kidney car line to tow it away for $50.

and next time, think about how fun that was, and how you probably paid $250 for two hours of enjoyment that are only cool if you are a redneck under the age of 18.
and its funny I see no serious rust in those pictures. serious rust = rust through. a car that old could not have had much more then a few small spots of rust through, and some surface rust, which is easy to fix with some time. you really did waste a lot of money and a car that somebody could have actually done something useful with.

crazydave
04-27-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon
the glass in that car alone was worth $250. nobody is going to take that whole car and park it in front of their house, take the parts out of it, and then try and get rid of it again. how about you take the parts off it YOURSELF, and then get the kidney car line to tow it away for $50.

and next time, think about how fun that was, and how you probably paid $250 for two hours of enjoyment that are only cool if you are a redneck under the age of 18.
and its funny I see no serious rust in those pictures. serious rust = rust through. a car that old could not have had much more then a few small spots of rust through, and some surface rust, which is easy to fix with some time. you really did waste a lot of money and a car that somebody could have actually done something useful with.
wow thats funny. acually if there was better pics of the car you could see that there was rust right through the shock mounts,frame rails, all suspension,ect,ect. and the owner got what he wanted from it so who gives shit. i agree he could have sold more parts, but the city was suppose to take it away anyway cuz people vadalized it while it was sitting in the alley. they only trashed it cuz no one was gunna buy the parts right away anyway. the car will be gone by the time anyone would have took their time to come down adn take the parts they wanted,so stop bitching. why would you make this thread bex!!!lol

:dunno: :banghead: :rofl:

youngbex
04-27-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon

dude i hate to say it but your an idiot, talanboi knew how bad the car was there was nothing left, the only peice's worth keeping was the passenger seat, sunroof and dash everything is junk, rusted or useless to us.

when we were kicking the one panel, rust and bondo was flying everything, if the pile of rust is still there, i will get pics

BumpinTalon
04-27-2005, 12:10 PM
fuck, why give it away for free? kidney car will take the car itself for $50. rear end & brakes, could prolly get $175, and then you only lose $25 instead of $250. subtract the value of the parts you took, and you will make money, even. get some appreciation of money...

CoryR6civic2
04-27-2005, 12:16 PM
man thats a saaaah weet ride! :bigpimp: :rofl: take it 15 minutes past fort macleod and put it with its brothers and sisters! :nut:

youngbex
04-27-2005, 03:25 PM
hahaha damm rights corey, i would have, but i dont have the time and it is really cold right now and is supposed to be cold for a while.

youngbex
04-27-2005, 10:09 PM
sorry guys, te city beet you to it

sold to city of lethbridge:closed: