PDA

View Full Version : A serious case of road rage

mac_gurl
04-27-2005, 11:45 AM
I was on my way to work this morning and stopped to get gas at the shell on 32nd ave. I has just finished pumping my gas, when I heard this loud screeching of the brakes, and looked over at 32nd to see a truck slamming on the brakes, and the tires smoking. This truck skidded for probably 15 feet, and a van behind it stopped in plenty of time. This guy in the truck then starts yelling, "what the fu$k were you doing" etc, and reverses into this van at a pretty fast speed. He was yelling a lot. It was the stupidest thing I have ever seen, and this guy was yelling like a mad man. I don't think there was any reason for him to reverse into the van. Now, don't get me wrong, something could have happened earlier that I didnt see, but that is still no reason to reverse into someone cause your pissed. Just my 2 cents.

Weapon_R
04-27-2005, 11:47 AM
I hope you served as a witness so that the truck driver does not claim that the van rear-ended him.

Shaolin
04-27-2005, 11:48 AM
doesn't make any sense :dunno: Truck slams on the brakes, starts screaming at the Van behind him, so trucker guy reverses at high speed at the Van? Did he actually smoke the van?

mac_gurl
04-27-2005, 11:48 AM
Ya, there were a ton of us there.
Theres no way I would let him claim that as
the other persons fault.

GTS Jeff
04-27-2005, 11:50 AM
Pics? (of yourself?)

Weapon_R
04-27-2005, 11:50 AM
Happened once before to me, but not an instance of road rage. Just a bad driver who did not know how to accelerate in a manual ,and rolled into me. Several witnesses were around because he tried to say that I was touching his bumper...

mac_gurl
04-27-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Shaolin
doesn't make any sense :dunno: Truck slams on the brakes, starts screaming at the Van behind him, so trucker guy reverses at high speed at the Van? Did he actually smoke the van?

Thats exactly what happened. He reversed pretty fast. It looked like he did more damage to the back of his truck, then the van.

Kaos
04-27-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by mac_gurl
Ya, there were a ton of us there.
Theres no way I would let him claim that as
the other persons fault.

I'd hope alot of witnesses were there and I hope they suspend his license. Guys like that dont deserve to drive or have a license.

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Pics? (of yourself?)
:rofl:

danno
04-27-2005, 04:30 PM
just be happy that you weren't near the accident and been an innocent bystander hit.

/////AMG
04-27-2005, 04:40 PM
Glad there was witnesses, sound like a douche bag who would have blamed anyone for all that.

Pics? (of yourself?)

:rofl: What a fucker :thumbsup:

BlkMaxima
04-27-2005, 04:42 PM
Pics? (of yourself?)

LMAO

BumpinTalon
04-27-2005, 04:46 PM
there has been a lot of times where people piss me off so bad I want to just plow into them with my car. never thought about reversing into someone though.

Honda_002
04-27-2005, 04:46 PM
hahah what a crazy dumbshit
he wouldnt have been trailer trash would have he?