PDA

View Full Version : Another one for Tunerworks

renzo
04-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Just a story of my experience looking for rims. (Sorry its so long)

So i started my search for rims for my car. I was looking for the Falken Koblenz wheels so i was shopping around for a good price.

My first stop was Contemporary Motorsports. I ask the salesperson if they sold the Falken Koblenz. "No" he said in a rude voice, then went back onto the computer, i was going to ask him if they had anything that looked like it but after he didn't look very approachable, so i left :thumbsdow

Next stop Impressions. So i go in and like 6 guys are standing at the counter. I'm looking around and they all move to the back where the garage is. So i go to the counter and stand there and wait.....and wait.....guy from the garage comes out, smiles at me then leaves. So i'm standing there for a couple more minutes and i'm like wtf so i left......great costumer service :thumbsdow

Next stop SpeedTech. Here i got really good service and they were nice and informative. I got a quote for the rims and tires in no time. Great customer service these guys are awsome!!! :thumbsup:

Last stop Tunerworks. Here i also got really good service and Mark L was really helpful and gave me a really good deal for the rims and tires. A couple hudred cheaper then SpeedTech. So i bought from Tunerworks (springs too) Those guys are awsome! :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your help Mark and all my future purchases will be from Tunerworks!! And i'll come by the shop so you can check out the car.

Tuner1
04-27-2005, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the feedback! The pic in your sig looks great, hope we see your car at Bimmerfest on June 26th :burnout:

Rob

2m0a0x2
04-28-2005, 05:04 PM
Yeap, same feeling I get here. Everyone that comes in is helped.

Unlike some of the other places...won't mention any specific names, but it's a couple of those places you listed.

Glenn 328is
05-12-2005, 01:14 PM
Post up some close up pics of those rims. They look sweet in that pic...

Clem
05-12-2005, 01:17 PM
Rob and the boys are great.

Not so long ago I needed help with a couple suspension parts and Rob went out of his way to call up his suppliers and other vendors :thumbsup:

heavyD
05-12-2005, 01:22 PM
I used to deal with Mark years ago when he worked at Contemporary and got great service & pricing from him, after he left it was never the same there.:dunno:

zackr
06-09-2005, 05:31 PM
took them almost 2 months to get me a CF hood for my civic, and they still owe me money from that to this day...

Tuner1
06-09-2005, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by zackr
took them almost 2 months to get me a CF hood for my civic, and they still owe me money from that to this day...

Sounds fishy to me! Call me tomorrow with all the details and we will get to the bottom of it.

Rob

Redlyne_mr2
06-10-2005, 07:52 AM
You have to excel in the customer service these days. Especially since a large percentage of "tuners" are on Beyond. You screw up and all of Calgary's scene hears about it...so much stress lol. I thought Impressions closed it's door?

sabad66
06-10-2005, 07:58 AM
Props to Tunerworks. I've never been there but if I ever need anything I may stop by there.

illeagle
06-10-2005, 08:06 AM
Nice choice for wheels...I have yet to set foot in tunerworks...I think i'm due for a visit, Wheel shopping!

Whenever service is shit, i try to look suspicious, as if i'm gonna steal somthing (touch and pick up everything you see, carry items around etc) ... that usually works. Somtimes, when they're really stubborn, i walk around behind the counter.;)