PDA

View Full Version : my 89 crx with just the usual mods

marc
04-27-2005, 05:41 PM
heres my 89 crx, stock exterior but i think stock rex's look sweet just dropped with some nice rims on it (which mine is still lacking lol). i love this car but its a pain in the ass when ever i have to drive more then one person since i have to usually borrow my folks car. because of this fact im considering selling my rex and looking for a civic SI or integra or something along those lines.

mods: OBX catback exhaust, short ram intake, short throw shifter, 90-91 taillights, and dropped on some intrax springs.

marc
04-27-2005, 05:46 PM
front view

lol thats not rust on the hood thats just where the paint did something wierd and the primer is visable

GQBalla
04-27-2005, 05:50 PM
umm so are you sellin or what? if you are selling you need to say FS in the tittle and post a price

infected
04-27-2005, 05:53 PM
Wrong forums if its FS??

marc
04-27-2005, 05:58 PM
i know this isnt a the market place i just thought ide put some pictures of my crx up. if people r interusted in it they can PM me but i havent decided if i wanna sell it yet so i dont see a point it putting a FS ad up if i change my mind. but on the other hand if i do get some one who seems geniunely interusted then im more then willing to show them the car.
but for offical records this isnt a FS ad its just me posting some pics of my car