PDA

View Full Version : good battery for my needs?

Harryc8786
04-28-2005, 06:32 AM
I have a kicker 1200.1 and a 350.4 sucking some power out of my car. I have extra grounds under the hood already. I just bought a small battery made by a company called Kinetics i think they spell it different though. Well I got that wired up i think its their smallest model. The guys at the shop hooked my cap up i think after that battery. Well I want something i can put in place of my stock battery. Then get rid of this cap. Anybody know a good battery that will fit stock in my car? Do i need new terminals or wires. It's a 98 malibu. Anything cheap but reliable?

twisted turbo
04-28-2005, 08:13 AM
I put a altima gell cell battery in my truck just prior to selling it. The volts on it never ever once droped below eleven volts and that was when I was running 2 12" JL W3's and a 750/2 JL amp with the truck off. Granted I had two of the batteries but these batteries are industructible and last a very long time. I alaways replace my stock batteries with altimas. Be ready though you will pay about 200 bucks for the good one but when your battery dosnt die you will thank yourself. If you need any contact #'S let me know and I will hook you up!

Troy