PDA

View Full Version : Bullshit.... people are still attending this uh bullshit lol

88CRX
04-28-2005, 09:54 PM
Now that everyones cars are coming out and shit and there meets and whatnot I've been hearing lots and lots of talk about BS.

Do people still go to these? And why?

Is there even any nice cars there?

RickDaTuner
04-28-2005, 09:58 PM
admitingly i go, but only to chat with friends, i turn down every guy who asks for a run...

jumperman8
04-28-2005, 10:01 PM
They are more a social event now, likehe said ^^^

You can go and turn down guys to, but if your buddies are all going, why not:confused:

Wildcat
04-28-2005, 10:05 PM
:confused: wtf are you guys talking about?

88CRX
04-28-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
:confused: wtf are you guys talking about?

bullshit = bs = hardcore street races

sexualbanana
04-28-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX

bullshit = bs = hardcore street races

And by hardcore street races he means cavalier vs. minivan races.

Wildcat
04-28-2005, 10:09 PM
oh... weak.

88CRX
04-28-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

and by cavy and minivan, he means parents cavi vs parents minivan

3G
04-28-2005, 10:11 PM
lol it used to be funny watching these guys run when they'd hear the sirens. haven't been there in a while. I believe there was a thread on here a long ass time ago about some girl who snuck her car out and went there, and some drunk kid in a Ford festiva smoked her?

Tha VZA
04-28-2005, 11:12 PM
i'll admit it

i do go up there, quite frequently actually, but not for the "racing", if you call it racing......or bikers doing there tricks up and down a parking lot or what have you, quite entertaining but after a few runs its like ok man your gonna kill yourself, STOP......

i go up there to show off my car and look at what other ppl have done to theirs....thats it.....basically its a big car show at night, chat with some ppl from old muscle heads who spent 9 years restoring a car, to import tuners who can pump 250hp out of a 4 banger with ease, to people into electronics and big ass stereos......

if you hate on it, thats your choice, i dont agree with street racing at all, but i do liek going up there to the parking lot (we all know which one) and check out some rides you dont see everyday

thats my two cents

ciao

Ekliptix
04-28-2005, 11:18 PM
Some times, if I want to some cool cars.

cman
04-28-2005, 11:28 PM
haha shit i thought you were talking about beyond meets at first, as i had no idea what you meant by BS.
i know a few people who go, and the gf loves going with all her lady friends every saturday for some reason:rolleyes:
she hates beyond meets and secret street but loves watching the street races, why is beyond me. but meh its all good.
maybe she will drag me out to watch one of these times.

Tha VZA
04-28-2005, 11:39 PM
theres actually a few hotties out sometimes...... :hitit:.....if you dont mind going to jail for 5-10 after...lol

at race city u actually see races
beyond you meet ppl
street races bit of both but way more socializing i think anyway

ciao

Freebs
04-28-2005, 11:46 PM

:dunno: why the hate for jbodies? i dont get it? i drive a sunfire... so what? i dont know why people are soo against them? I got nothing against civic's or any other import... a car is a car... and if some one puts work into i just respect it for that... regardless of what it is.

cman
04-29-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Tha VZA
theres actually a few hotties out sometimes...... :hitit:.....if you dont mind going to jail for 5-10 after...lolciao
i know, my gf and her friends go haha. but no jail time for you, they are 100% legal.

Originally posted by Freebs

:dunno: why the hate for jbodies? i dont get it? i drive a sunfire... so what? i dont know why people are soo against them? I got nothing against civic's or any other import... a car is a car... and if some one puts work into i just respect it for that... regardless of what it is.

someone to take over for me, yay:clap: . i got tired of trying a while ago. even if you had a 5 second cavalier, or a cavalier that broke the course record at nurburgring, or you simply drive a stock j-bod because you are a student who enjoys automotives but at this time chooses not to spend anything more than a few g's on a car like me, people would still bash you as a person and your ride by saying they would rather have a stock civic, tercel, micra etc. over your j-bod.
just ignore nismodrifter who seems to bash the most, and the rest of the people and their generic comments.

Tha VZA
04-29-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by cman

i know, my gf and her friends go haha. but no jail time for you, they are 100% legal.

someone to take over for me, yay:clap: . i got tired of trying a while ago. even if you had a 5 second cavalier, or a cavalier that broke the course record at nurburgring, or you simply drive a stock j-bod because you are a student who enjoys automotives but at this time chooses not to spend anything more than a few g's on a car like me, people would still bash you as a person and your ride by saying they would rather have a stock civic, tercel, micra etc. over your j-bod.
just ignore nismodrifter who seems to bash the most, and the rest of the people and their generic comments.

haha i guess you jbody-er's get it pretty hard, but trust me, for those who have seen my car........all i get asked is

"why the hell would you do that to a volvo?"

and it gets annoying.........but i guess most the import tuners leave me alone, cause technically, it is an import hahaha lol

and as for legal or not........phew!!!! i was sweatin there for a sec........:poosie: ;)

ciao

Freebs
04-29-2005, 12:21 AM
Well it seems like alot more people are kind of respecting the sunfires and cavalier like they just like what people are doing to them which is nice and how they say they see all these civics that look a like and are all done up but not as many jbodys done up.... but you still get the occational person on thie site who just bashes you because of your car.. And the part about they would rather drive a stock civic and what not... thats there preferance i guess... personally i dont see much of a difference from civic to a cavalier or sunfure... both in the same class of car only thing is the movie fast and furiouse came out and every one things imports are they only "cool" car to be driving (:D actually there was a done up sunfire in the 2nd Fast n furiouse) any way i just wish some people would be more mature.. but you dont get that much any more :dunno: :( like a few weeks ago i just raced a newer prelude with rims and exhaust and what ever else off the line to about 80-90kph.. and beet him and the next lights i was just talking to him and even he said he likes what i have done... i wish there was more of this though :( and i havent raced at race city yet but i can just imagin the trash talk that will go on when i do... even if i doo beet a car i bet you i will get the "why would you do that to a sunfire..." line

And yea i dont know why people would say stuff about your volvo Tha VZA they are nice cars and would probably beet most of the people who dont like your car.

Freebs
04-29-2005, 12:23 AM
ahah sorry dont know why i posted this twice... just ignor this post

ZMan2k2
04-29-2005, 08:01 AM
Bah! Don't sweat it too much Freebs. There will always be a hate-on for different vehicles. I think most of the "hate", if you wanna call it that, for J-bodys is due to the fact that there are so many of them on the road. Personally, my vehicle hate is more towards SUV's. There are many people on this board who drive them, but I don't openly hate on them.

Just don't take comments on vehicles too seriously. Everyone has a preference, and domestics aren't the preference of some on here. So be it. It doesn't bother me.

And as for the original question on this thread. NO! I don't go and I never will. I like to keep myself safe, and not race around on public roads. I'd rather keep it on the track.

brandon
04-29-2005, 08:12 AM
I go sometimes if I have nothing better to do, But like RickDaTuner said if someone asks me to race I shoot them down right there and say no.

Im just there for the atmosphere

rice_eater
04-29-2005, 08:33 AM

shut up it was just an example...

GTS Jeff
04-29-2005, 12:08 PM

:dunno: why the hate for jbodies? i dont get it? i drive a sunfire... so what? i dont know why people are soo against them? I got nothing against civic's or any other import... a car is a car... and if some one puts work into i just respect it for that... regardless of what it is. Think about it this way...do you think Michelangelo would be such a respected sculptor had he used dogshit to carve all his sculptures?

88CRX
04-29-2005, 12:44 PM
Well it seems like alot more people are kind of respecting the sunfires and cavalier like they just like what people are doing to them which is nice and how they say they see all these civics that look a like and are all done up but not as many jbodys done up.... but you still get the occational person on thie site who just bashes you because of your car.. And the part about they would rather drive a stock civic and what not... thats there preferance i guess... personally i dont see much of a difference from civic to a cavalier or sunfure... both in the same class of car only thing is the movie fast and furiouse came out and every one things imports are they only "cool" car to be driving (:D actually there was a done up sunfire in the 2nd Fast n furiouse) any way i just wish some people would be more mature.. but you dont get that much any more :dunno: :( like a few weeks ago i just raced a newer prelude with rims and exhaust and what ever else off the line to about 80-90kph.. and beet him and the next lights i was just talking to him and even he said he likes what i have done... i wish there was more of this though :( and i havent raced at race city yet but i can just imagin the trash talk that will go on when i do... even if i doo beet a car i bet you i will get the "why would you do that to a sunfire..." line

And yea i dont know why people would say stuff about your volvo Tha VZA they are nice cars and would probably beet most of the people who dont like your car.

i dont understand where your rant came from..... no one was 'hating' on your j-body... do post in the i love j-bodies thread.

anyways.... back to bullshit.:D

88CRX
04-29-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Think about it this way...do you think Michelangelo would be such a respected sculptor had he used dogshit to carve all his sculptures?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thats fuckin' awesome :thumbsup:

i mean... uhhh.... j-bodies are the shit :thumbsup:

Idratherbsidewayz
04-29-2005, 12:51 PM
I went there a couple weeks ago, a guy with a camaro comes up to me and says: "Is this your car?". Being slowwitted, I missed my cue and didn't say "I'm standing next to it". He then asked me to race and I told I didn't streetrace but Id be glad to race him at Race City. He just told me how I was missing out... :dunno:

Usually something to do if theres nothing happenin on saturday night...

TypeS
04-29-2005, 02:28 PM
ive heard there is like a "dual-atmosphere" down there, half the people are immature ricers and whatnot and the rest are just enthusiasts who like to be around cars. I've never been there myself, frankly i think the silvia would attract too much unwanted attention. I may go down sometime to check it out but for now, I'm sticking with secret street:thumbsup:

izzoblitzo
04-29-2005, 02:38 PM
bah.. I get that all the time.. it's a cavalier. Having a body kit, rims, exhaust, blah blah intake, turbo, whatever.. it's still a cavalier. It's domestic, it's cheap. It's a cavalier. What more do people want for the price they pay? There's not much you can do to those cars compared to what you can do to a civic.

They're both in the same class, but one's got more aftermarket support. It's more socially 'acceptable' to do up a civic than a cavalier.. I'll give you that. They have more variety when it comes down to just about everything. Even engine swaps! It's nice to see a lil honda civic hatch beat out a mustang!

I got my car with the idea that it was my first car... just commutes from point A to B. I started customizing it here and there, and sure, it looks pretty, but it's never going to be uber fast. It's not the best platform to work on. If you have money, awesome.. you can build yourself a very reputable jbody. But for me, after counting the receipts of stuff I've spent on my car, I think i'll just leave it for a while. Invest in real estate! the resale is better. :thumbsup:

Dont get me wrong, I love my car because it's different, I'll admit to everyone that it will never be as fast as... say.. a type R, or a mustang, but then again, it wasnt supposed to be. People wont really ever respect the jbody until all the jerk jbody drivers are off the road, and perhaps they get some more aftermarket support.

BumpinTalon
04-29-2005, 02:39 PM
I've been down a few times.. nice to talk about cars, but for every guy who knows what he's talkin about and has good things to say, there's a couple complete fuckin morons. didn't happen to me, but just as an example, at a car show some fat kid came up to a guy with a nice turbocharged car, and said "your turbo is too small" (its one of the bigger T3/T4s) and said he was putting a T66 on his Civic.
and usually, its guys in shitbox cavaliers, sunfires, trucks, vans, old civic sedans, etc. the only time I can ever recall seeing nice cars is when autodream rolled up one in an awesome S14, a gorgeous NSX, and another nice car.

Tha VZA
04-29-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon
I've been down a few times......the only time I can ever recall seeing nice cars is when autodream rolled up one in an awesome S14, a gorgeous NSX, and another nice car.

thats crazy man, the fact that you havnt seen many nice cars, i have seen some sick vipers and stuff up there......higher end cars......most are not the greatest but some are, to quote black rob, "LIKE WHOA"

ciao

(what we need to do is set up a beyond meet up there one time, have all the willing beyond members to come up there, maybe promote the "take it to the track" attitude or just show your cars....just an idea)

SilverBoost
04-29-2005, 04:47 PM
So exactly where is this place? I have no interest in street racing at some heat-bag event like that, but if there are some actual entusiasts up there it'd be cool to meet some. I don't know a whole lot of people around here yet and usually just go out and cruise around to get to know the city better. At least this could be another place to hang out and chat to a few people.

PorknBeans
04-29-2005, 04:52 PM
that place is :bullshit: never been there and I never plan on going.

88CRX
04-29-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by izzoblitzo
bah.. I get that all the time.. it's a cavalier. Having a body kit, rims, exhaust, blah blah intake, turbo, whatever.. it's still a cavalier. It's domestic, it's cheap. It's a cavalier. What more do people want for the price they pay? There's not much you can do to those cars compared to what you can do to a civic.

They're both in the same class, but one's got more aftermarket support. It's more socially 'acceptable' to do up a civic than a cavalier.. I'll give you that. They have more variety when it comes down to just about everything. Even engine swaps! It's nice to see a lil honda civic hatch beat out a mustang!

I got my car with the idea that it was my first car... just commutes from point A to B. I started customizing it here and there, and sure, it looks pretty, but it's never going to be uber fast. It's not the best platform to work on. If you have money, awesome.. you can build yourself a very reputable jbody. But for me, after counting the receipts of stuff I've spent on my car, I think i'll just leave it for a while. Invest in real estate! the resale is better. :thumbsup:

Dont get me wrong, I love my car because it's different, I'll admit to everyone that it will never be as fast as... say.. a type R, or a mustang, but then again, it wasnt supposed to be. People wont really ever respect the jbody until all the jerk jbody drivers are off the road, and perhaps they get some more aftermarket support.

why are all the j-body drivers looking to start shit?

ken-gsr
04-29-2005, 06:11 PM
because they drive shit
aaa haaa

1 1
1 1

AllGoNoShow
04-29-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by ken-gsr
because they drive shit
aaa haaa

1 1
1 1
wtf :english:

Nah, I think some of you may change your minds when you check out Freebs J-body and see what he has done to it and what others are starting to do besides Canadian tire mods. Too me I would rather have a Sunfire and do what Freebs has done or similar then have a Civic and do what half the world has done or similar.

Toms-SC
04-29-2005, 06:35 PM
:repost:

88CRX
04-29-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
:repost:

:bullshit:

where

jumperman8
04-29-2005, 06:46 PM

I personally like seeing people out "run" these cars, its a good time....LOL

finboy
04-29-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow

Nah, I think some of you may change your minds when you check out Freebs J-body and see what he has done to it and what others are starting to do besides Canadian tire mods. Too me I would rather have a Sunfire and do what Freebs has done or similar then have a Civic and do what half the world has done or similar.

i wouldn't considering the quality of a sunfire over the quality of a civic, i'll give gm credit on the ecotec motor, but thats about the only good thing in the j-body chasis.

Nissanaddict
04-29-2005, 07:02 PM
My honest opnion, other than general interior material quality, the fact that the rear brakes are identical to my 1987 Corsica (although they worked fine on that car for 18 years...), and the charging systems on 2.4s might be a tad problematic (said Corsica's headlights don't dim during subwoofer use, while a friend with a Cav's do) they're decent cars. I have faith in GM powertrains (although obviously I'm a Nissan nut) and those 2.4's, ecotecs, even the older Quad 4s are excellent. The Ecotec rocks, as does the getrag tranny. I can respect anything if it's done tastefully. I even stopped hating on Civics. It don't matter. Oh, and not driving your vehicle like a jackass helps knock you up my respect charts (and a LOT of other people's too)...I go to BS to, well....shoot the shit about cars.

ken-gsr
04-29-2005, 07:40 PM

thats all great, but we will see where his car is in like 5 years when he cant give it away never mind sell it, and it will be breaking down every couple of months. Trust me i had a cavalier hence my FKA being kencav. it was a decent car but out of the $6000 or so that i put into it, i think i sold the car for like 2 grand and it was a 97 with few km on it.

AllGoNoShow
04-29-2005, 10:22 PM
Sure he won't be able to sell it for what he put into it, but he will still be able to sell it, you said it yourself, don't contridict yourself in the same paragraph.

For what he has done to it, other teens and kids looking to get into tuning will be looking for cheap cars, like his when he is about to tell it. He can take the supercharger off and throw it on another Chev/Pontiac of the same size, for example a Grand Prix.

You can't buy a civic, put 5g into it, wait 5 years and get the money you put into it back either, sure they don't depricate in value as much but they still will, and sorry to say they will never be classics, there are too many of them, they will never gain value again.

He, as most/all tuners are at a beginning stage, look at his dad for example, 02 (?) Trans Am as a WINTER beater, pift, 87 (?) GNX as the summer cruiser, I'm pretty sure his dad didn't start off with a brand new GNX or Trans Am when he was 16. No one does unless your spoiled, then you don't learn the management of money, which is a new thread.

There is no point in bashing J-Bodys, its just like bashing shakalaka, its getting old and stupid. Times have changed, not all J-Bodys got an intake exhaust and neons lights and think they own the world. J-body is no different then a E Class Benzo, except for the fact that most J-Body tuners are mid to late teens, early twentys sometimes, learning. Benzos are late 20's to 60's with more money to spend on higher quality, but still not the best in the world, but they didn't start with Benz's either.

izzoblitzo
04-30-2005, 01:28 AM
dont wanna start anything. :D

jbodies.. gotta love em.. gotta hate em. :)

but no matter where you go.. they out number you. ;)

they're everywhere.. that's the truth. :poosie: :angel: :tongue:

Freebs
04-30-2005, 01:40 AM
AllGoNoShow - thank you.. and yes i know jbodies dont have the best rep.. but every part that goes wrong in stock jbodys has been replaced and all the stock internals have taken the abuse of 6psi of boost and still are showing no signs of damage.

as for the b.s i went one time.... and that was 2 years ago... not really a fan... would much rather go to race city for the night....

ken-gsr - In 5 years i plan on still driving this car... might have another car too by then, but even after having it boosted on all stock internals it runs smoother then it did when i took it off the dealership lot. You take care of a car and it will run for ever... you abuse the shit out of it and dont take care of it then you have a crapy car to deal with. but hey each to their own i guess... i know people with integras and civics who's cars break down all the time... i havent had my sunfire break down once on me...

AllGoNoShow
04-30-2005, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by izzoblitzo
dont wanna start anything. :D

jbodies.. gotta love em.. gotta hate em. :)

but no matter where you go.. they out number you. ;)

they're everywhere.. that's the truth. :poosie: :angel: :tongue:
If you ask me there is probbaly more Civics in General (All generations), then J-Bodys in general.

sexualbanana
04-30-2005, 09:45 AM
Oops, looks like I started a little J-body bashing. That wasn't my intent.

When I said Cavaliers vs parents minivan, I thought I was already implying that it was the parents' cavalier too. But after reading my own post, I realize that it really didn't come out that way.

But if you really want to get into why people tend to bash J-bodies, I think it's because for the people who do customize their J-bodies, there's a very large proportion of them that are done in very poor taste. I'm sure Freebs' car is one of the few nice ones. I've never seen it. Izzo's is pretty nice.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of poorly done Civics too, but I think there's a slightly smaller proportion of poorly done cars.

Offroad
04-30-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by ken-gsr

thats all great, but we will see where his car is in like 5 years when he cant give it away never mind sell it, and it will be breaking down every couple of months. Trust me i had a cavalier hence my FKA being kencav. it was a decent car but out of the $6000 or so that i put into it, i think i sold the car for like 2 grand and it was a 97 with few km on it.

:bigpimp: Yea and yu should see it now and all i have into it is 500 for new rubber and 80 bux for a timing chain to stop the rattle....damn having friend at gm is great....has black Z-24 bumpers/spoiler and back to all black interior...oh yea all the Z parts were free ....should see it know Ken :devil: ...all i need is to stop being picky and find rims....oh yea 2 bc trips ...getting like almost 800k to a tank or more ....oh and yu sold it for $2500 ....and thanx been a great car so far :burnout: Even got my first speeding ticket in it in 15 years...damn rcmp :banghead: oh....and have been offered $5000 already back home in BC...thats what they go for there where gas is almost a buck a litre :barf:

Freebs
04-30-2005, 02:02 PM
sexualbanana - ahh i see what you meant now... fair enough. i just read your post wrong then.. and yea i know what you mean about them being done up in poor tast... i think the only thing on my car that is to tacky or too much is the rear spoiler.. but i didnt put it on..and it still has some decent power to back it up..

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/382000-382999/382140_87.jpg

CalgarySupra
04-30-2005, 11:47 PM
i went there 3 times in the last 2 years. has anyone seen me? its a good social event. but street racing aint me. acclerate to the limit. easier that way.

j_gor78
05-01-2005, 01:15 AM
If you are referring to Bullshit Corner that is nowhere near the street races. This corner has been around a long time and is where people go to show off their cars and bullshit!!

Try not to confuse the street races with bullshit...please!!

cman
05-01-2005, 01:16 AM
what the fuck is bullshit corner:confused:
the infamous timmies?

j_gor78
05-01-2005, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by cman
what the fuck is bullshit corner:confused:
the infamous timmies?

You need to read more closely...it is nowhere near the street races and if you have been around the scene in Calgary for awhile you would know exactly where it is...it's a place where you would find most of the fastest cars in Calgary and it goes down every saturday night during the summer.

88CRX
05-01-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by j_gor78

You need to read more closely...it is nowhere near the street races and if you have been around the scene in Calgary for awhile you would know exactly where it is...it's a place where you would find most of the fastest cars in Calgary and it goes down every saturday night during the summer.

wow.... sounds tight.

Idratherbsidewayz
05-01-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by j_gor78

Most of the fastest cars in Calgary? Those neons with underglow must be running lots of NAWWZZZ to be able to claim that.

Go to Race City if you want to see some fast cars.

finboy
05-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

Most of the fastest cars in Calgary? Those neons with underglow must be running lots of NAWWZZZ to be able to claim that.

Go to Race City if you want to see some fast cars.

there is a place where the faster cars in town go, last couple years its seemed to die down a bit though, hopefully this year more people will show up at bs corner

AllGoNoShow
05-01-2005, 12:44 PM
Dunno man, with the way the cops are starting to attack street racing and car meets on public roads in the midddle of the night, they may start busting down on people here aswell.

EK 2.0
05-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by finboy

there is a place where the faster cars in town go, last couple years its seemed to die down a bit though, hopefully this year more people will show up at bs corner

Dunno man, with the way the cops are starting to attack street racing and car meets on public roads in the midddle of the night, they may start busting down on people here aswell.

I think the whole "scene" at the Timmies is what is killing off the BS Corner as well...its just a few bad peeps ruining it for the lot...

88CRX
05-01-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

I think the whole "scene" at the Timmies is what is killing off the BS Corner as well...its just a few bad peeps ruining it for the lot...

what the hell is bs corner?

finboy
05-01-2005, 01:45 PM

what the hell is bs corner?

a corner in the city where a bunch of the faster cars in town get togeather and chat. its a humbling experience to drive in there, lol.

88CRX
05-01-2005, 02:13 PM

a corner in the city where a bunch of the faster cars in town get togeather and chat. its a humbling experience to drive in there, lol.

with all the sarcasm in this post lol.... i dont know if your telling the truth or not :D :dunno:

are they actually fast cars lol?

j_gor78
05-01-2005, 02:13 PM

It can be humbling but I have found it to be really informative....these are guys have been making fast cars for many, many years...it never hurts to ask questions and i have learned alot.

finboy
05-01-2005, 02:15 PM

with all the sarcasm in this post lol.... i dont know if your telling the truth or not :D :dunno:

yes, many of calgary's faster cars

BumpinTalon
05-01-2005, 07:27 PM

they are ridiculously fast. only drove by once, but if its the corner I am thinking of, I have seen about half the cars there that night run 11s, a couple in the 10s at Race city... this is the place where mostly domestic drivers in old muscle cars are, right??

I dunno what all the hatin on J-bodies in this thread is about, either. I like the cavalier body style, personally I think it's a pretty good lookin car, but like any scene they seem to have become the import scene's scapegoat. There are fast J-bodies out there... there is one somewhere in the states that dynoed 430whp.

dankish1
05-01-2005, 07:43 PM
lol it used to be funny watching these guys run when they'd hear the sirens. haven't been there in a while. I believe there was a thread on here a long ass time ago about some girl who snuck her car out and went there, and some drunk kid in a Ford festiva smoked her?

i helped her pull her subs and amp out of her car... evereyone just leave when there is an accident and no one even thinks twice to see if the people driving or involved are ok!

zain123
05-01-2005, 09:25 PM
bullshit overall is an arite event

if u got NOTHING to do on sat nite and stuck with some MINOR friends :P why not

seen some sick cars there actually
last time i was there
z28 vs gtp was a sick race
b16a2 civic was goin buck .. takin out most cars
this old f150 was puttin down some sick burnouts as well

but yeah the leaving part after hearing sirens is WHACK !!!
cops cant really do anything if u drive normal other then stare u down