PDA

View Full Version : Job Openings

eina15
04-29-2005, 03:36 PM
The employment agency I work for is currently hiring for some unique positions. The client is an Edmonton based residential landscaping company, very small (currently 4 employees).

They are looking for 2 Landscape designers - one to work in Edmonton and begin immediately, and the second to work in Calgary and begin sometime in the fall.

They are also looking for 2 appointment bookers/marketers, again one in Edmonton to begin right away and one in Calgary to begin in the summer.

Landscapers:
The great part about these positions is that you would work "from home" and travel to the clients' homes on your own. You would not have an office or workplace to report to on a daily basis. Qualifications for this position:
- Experience in residential landscape design
- Formal training in landscape design
- Strong knowledge of durable plant life in Alberta
- Great personality and ability to manage yourself
- Reliable vehicle (but hey, this is primarily a car forum!)

Pay is commission based at $55.00 per hour. You will be working an average of 4-6 hours per day. You will also be reimbursed for vehicle mileage.

--------------------------------------
Appointment Bookers/Marketers
Again, as this company is smaller and based out of Edmonton these positions are WORK FROM HOME!!!
Qualifications for this position:
- Experience in online booking software a definite asset
- Excellent general computer skills
-Wonderful phone demeanour
-Excellent organizational skills
-Willing to setup and operate the occasional station at trade shows
-Have an adequate home office set up.
Pay is not yet fixed for this newly formed position but I will update as soon as I have the info.

Ok - so if any one is interested in these 4 available positions, please PM me!

Cheers,
Stephanie