PDA

View Full Version : 2 encounters

04-29-2005, 11:39 PM
Comeing back from work today with the gf I was heading down 14 street and theres this burgundy or red (couldnt make out the color because it was dark) mitsubishi eclipse rs. looked bone stock from all sides as far as i could tell except for white wheels. I though hey why not since its probly some sucker with an eclipse thinkin hes all fast so I sorta took off with a little burnout :) I couldnt tell who was inside because tinted windows. But whatevs so I get a nice take off then he starts pulling on me no biggy but he kept gettin faster and faster I was like fuck no and by the time I was in 5th he was already half a car infront of me. what the heck I was so pissed the guyes car was fuckin' stock the muffler was even a singel tip 2 inch so whats up. I couldnt hear a bov i dont think but arent those cars nonturbo with a 100 hp his engine sounded so wierd gawd im so confused now! talk about sleeper I couldnt even pass the guy after that but then he slowed down to let me in so I could merge off :thumbsup: thanx

2nd enounter was with a black skyline down on 17 avenue. sucker reved at me and I dont even think it was turbo lol. we ended up talking after at the timmies his car had the rb25de or something?? dont know but it was a nice looking skyline good to see em on the streets. to bad my 350 owns lol.

oh and i spooted a newer 5th generation lude with a black trunk? i was to far behind so i couldnt really get close but it looked really cool. :thumbsup:

any of u guys on this board? :angel:

Honda_002
04-29-2005, 11:47 PM
great story:thumbsdow

shakalaka
04-29-2005, 11:54 PM
I think I know who the guy in red eclipse was. Its red...98'ish white rims. I didnt know he did anything to the car though:dunno:
If its the same guy we are talking about, hes on here!

GoChris
04-30-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Honda_002
great story:thumbsdow

ugh, ok sure, 350z > * :burnout:

BlkMaxima
04-30-2005, 12:59 AM
HAHAHAHAHA:rofl: :rofl: You were smoked by a stock Eclipse non-turbo hahahahaha:rofl:

Learn how to drive your car and it shouldn't happen again!!!!!:banghead:

menace3
04-30-2005, 11:32 AM
and u drive a 350z :rofl: :rofl:

iblizzard
04-30-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by 350
oh and i spooted a newer 5th generation lude with a black trunk? i was to far behind so i couldnt really get close but it looked really cool. :thumbsup:

Was it purple???

vcteggy
04-30-2005, 11:41 AM
brutal, you lost to a stock eclispe

Z_Fan
04-30-2005, 11:44 AM
So, the moral of the story is very simple:

The 350z is a slow car.

:dunno:

We already knew that. You have to strap a Supercharger on if you want to make it quick.

finboy
04-30-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Z_Fan

The 350z is a slow car.

We already knew that. You have to strap a Supercharger on if you want to make it quick.

:werd:

RickDaTuner
04-30-2005, 12:49 PM

The 350z is a slow car.

hahahah ROLF :rofl:

eclipseqt
04-30-2005, 02:24 PM
hehe my car is really slow so it wasn't me for sure and I have a ractive muffler with silver enkei rims.

I try to race cars in my class only such as 87 toyota's and old CRXs. :rofl:

SilverBoost
04-30-2005, 03:18 PM
I hear 17th and 14th ave are great racing strips.... :rolleyes:

There's nothing wrong with the odd toot here and there but 5th gear on 14th in a Z? Little fast isn't it?

Anyhow as was said, SC or twin turbo that thing and your stories will have happier endings. :)

vcteggy
04-30-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by SilverBoost

There's nothing wrong with the odd toot here and there but 5th gear on 14th in a Z? Little fast isn't it?

Anyhow as was said, SC or twin turbo that thing and your stories will have happier endings. :)

you forgot about john laurie

04-30-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by SilverBoost

ye ye i know i was going about 140k but really the road was not busy at all with no cars except for me and him and a few other cars im not a wreckless driver but this eclipse was just asking for a race lol i though it was a ricer and i would of won no problem. the car had to be at least modified because it was fast maybe re-badged.

Originally posted by iblizzard

Was it purple???

it was the honda blue :thumbsup: best color imo.

The 350z is a slow car.

its not the fastest car but i mean it has to be faster than a stock eclipse rs.

BlkMaxima
04-30-2005, 09:48 PM
Well obviously from your story it wasn't :rofl:

04-30-2005, 09:55 PM
well its really fucked up when a car that looks stock beats you. im not a bad driver. i ran a 15.5 with my Z last year.

EK 2.0
04-30-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by 350
its not the fastest car but i mean it has to be faster than a stock eclipse rs.

nope...hurts your wallet now doesn't it??:rolleyes:

BlkMaxima
04-30-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by 350
well its really fucked up when a car that looks stock beats you. im not a bad driver. i ran a 15.5 with my Z last year.

My 99 Maxima ran a 15.7 last year and its a 4 dr. It has a smaller motor, way less power, heavier, fwd. Only had intake and exhaust. LOL

chris
04-30-2005, 10:56 PM
not rebadged, eclipse rs. Oh it was automatic too, hahaha

04-30-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by chris
not rebadged, eclipse rs. Oh it was automatic too, hahaha

i dont think so cus if it was an automatic i would of spanked him bad

chris
05-01-2005, 12:21 PM
no, it's automatic, believe me and it has not been rebadged

gpomp
05-01-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by 350
im not a bad driver. i ran a 15.5 with my Z last year.
am i the only one who sees the irony here? :rofl:

GTS Jeff
05-01-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by 350
well its really fucked up when a car that looks stock beats you. im not a bad driver. i ran a 15.5 with my Z last year. The Z is supposed to run 14 flat at sea level...

^SkylinE^
05-01-2005, 02:12 PM
Stock type R at calgarys elevation would beat that!:nut:

Z_Fan
05-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Well, fastest I could run my 350z at (In Calgary) was 14.551.

So, you've got some room for improvement.

But like I said, you'll need a Supercharger or Twin Turbo arrangment to make the Z fast. Until then, expect to get spanked a lot, cuz the 350z / G35 is *S-L-O-W*

Besides, you're supposed to know if you have a fast car. Not assume that you do.

Pretty much if you car runs 13's or slower, it's not fast and you really shouldn't think that it is.

05-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by chris
no, it's automatic, believe me and it has not been rebadged

i think u must be confused with somone else no way this car was an automatic guy

Well, fastest I could run my 350z at (In Calgary) was 14.551.

So, you've got some room for improvement.

But like I said, you'll need a Supercharger or Twin Turbo arrangment to make the Z fast. Until then, expect to get spanked a lot, cuz the 350z / G35 is *S-L-O-W*

Besides, you're supposed to know if you have a fast car. Not assume that you do.

Pretty much if you car runs 13's or slower, it's not fast and you really shouldn't think that it is.

i think ive improved since last year yah know but i dont think its fast but surely faster than some crappy dsm with a neon engine lol this race just ruined my day and the gf was in the car to while i lost :cry: embarising

TypeS
05-01-2005, 03:54 PM
lol i though it was a ricer and i would of won no problem

Wow another fag who races anything with wheels....
:rolleyes:

you sound like just another fast and furious wannabe, bashing on every car you see thinking your own is hot shit.
fucks sakes why can't there be more enthusiasts who respect each car for what it is and arent so god damn immature!

eclipseqt
05-01-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by TypeS

you sound like just another fast and furious wannabe, bashing on every car you see thinking your own is hot shit.
fucks sakes why can't there be more enthusiasts who respect each car for what it is and arent so god damn immature!

:werd: i'm sorry 350 but doing a burnout to show that your car is better is rice and a sign of disrespect imo. Specially if he wasnt even doing anything. If I were your gf in the car i would of dumped your sorry ass on the spot.

youngbex
05-01-2005, 05:27 PM
jeez, you guys are harsh on him, but he needs to really improve his driving, and maybe be felt like doing a burnout?:dunno: but just because he can AFFORD a car like a 350, doesnt mean you can harp on him becuase he lost to an eclipse, maybe he didnt even buy the car to race it, just races in his spare time:dunno:

EK 2.0
05-01-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by youngbex
jeez, you guys are harsh on him, but he needs to really improve his driving, and maybe be felt like doing a burnout?:dunno: but just because he can AFFORD a car like a 350, doesnt mean you can harp on him becuase he lost to an eclipse, maybe he didnt even buy the car to race it, just races in his spare time:dunno:

have you not been reading his posts...some random driver threw a few revs in his direction and he had to race him??...Now I am not saying I am perfect...I pull stupid shit too...but if he didnt buy the Z to race it...then he would not have made this thread...

chris
05-01-2005, 09:29 PM

:werd: you sound like the ricer here, not dsm guy. By the way, im not going to tell you again you got beat by an automatic eclipse rs, BELIEVE ME.

civic_rida
05-01-2005, 09:40 PM
its got a turbo though .
But as was stated before it is automatic

BumpinTalon
05-01-2005, 10:22 PM
haha if it is the car I'm thinkin it is, then it should have been a good race.. boosting 8psi on a built bottom end does not make much power. now, if he turned the boost up on the other hand...

dieselpower91
05-02-2005, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by 350

this eclipse was just asking for a race lol i though it was a ricer and i would of won no problem. the car had to be at least modified because it was fast maybe re-badged.

I think we know who is the ricer!

youngbex
05-02-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

have you not been reading his posts...some random driver threw a few revs in his direction and he had to race him??...Now I am not saying I am perfect...I pull stupid shit too...but if he didnt buy the Z to race it...then he would not have made this thread...

true enough...... i will leave it at that

05-02-2005, 05:28 PM

my car IS hot shit that why i bought it it's a Z and last time i checked it costed 50 thousand more than your silvia

yah iam a dork for starting the race but i wasnt thinking at all besides i taught it was a rs and would be slow it had rice white wheels and i raced a esi last year which is the same thing as a rs he couldnt even keep up.

EK 2.0
05-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by 350

my car IS hot shit that why i bought it it's a Z and last time i checked it costed 50 thousand more than your silvia

yah iam a dork for starting the race but i wasnt thinking at all besides i taught it was a rs and would be slow it had rice white wheels and i raced a esi last year which is the same thing as a rs he couldnt even keep up.

so you wanted head from your gf??...and you thought that by beating up on a lesser car which she knows nothing about would make you like the Hero who spent 60 g's on a whip that gets to beat up puny ass DSM's...

seems to me you only pick on lil cars...

so just stop street racing foo'

oddjob
05-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by 350

it had rice white wheels

"Rice white" is that a new colour you made up?

Lo)2enz0
05-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by 350

HEY, typeS was running 15.7 on a ca18det and you were running 15.4 in your $50,000 more car. looks like the silvia was a better buy in the end, ha ha ha.

And I know the guy and yes its a automatic eclipse rs that has been turbo'd. and you got spanked by it. I am sorry guy, don't run your mouth on here about how much your car cost and since it cost that much it should be fast. I love when cheap ass cars kick expensive car's butts. maybe you should line up with a 4agze ae86 and see what its like to lose to a $2000 car.

well have fun buddy

vcteggy
05-02-2005, 08:38 PM
^^^^^^^^^ hahahaha owned

:drama:

BlkMaxima
05-02-2005, 08:48 PM
350's are for cruising not racing

chris
05-02-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by 350

ok so white wheels makes a car rice?? You must have thought you were pretty hot shit when you lost to an automatic eclipse with your girlfriend in the car. So you're bragging you spent more money on your car than types and he can still beat you in his car that "costed" 50 grand less.

1-Bar
05-02-2005, 10:15 PM
check avatar for white wheels.....say they are rice and I'll laugh in your face....

EK 2.0
05-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
check avatar for white wheels.....say they are rice and I'll laugh in your face....

they are rice...just like white cars...:D

1-Bar
05-02-2005, 10:22 PM
^ well I was going to sell it to you if you got your 5 lug....but I guess that's how you feel.....:dunno:

EK 2.0
05-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
^ well I was going to sell it to you if you got your 5 lug....but I guess that's how you feel.....:dunno:

rice, did I say rice...I meant NICE...:poosie:

Kamen
05-02-2005, 10:27 PM
Come on guys, let's realize the possibilities and reasoning behind why he lost. Let's not all jump on the bashing bandwagon.

Here's how to think outside the box:

1)
He was in 5th. Yes, but he never said he shifted into 5th at the right time, he could have missed 3rd and went into 5th and suffered lag.

2)
His girlfriend beside him weights 300lbs, which adds to the total weight of the car, plus downforce, gravity, friction, air resistance, etc. Making the car 300lbs heavier isn't making it faster.

3)
Grand Touring Roadster Model
Base MSRP* $55,698

Unless you got this model (the most expensive one), and the Silvia is worth $5,698, then j00 lie!!!

4)
Don't say your car is hot shit when you lose....to an auto...bwahaha

1badPT
05-02-2005, 10:34 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ this thread

vcteggy
05-02-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Kamen
Come on guys, let's realize the possibilities and reasoning behind why he lost. Let's not all jump on the bashing bandwagon.

Here's how to think outside the box:

1)
He was in 5th. Yes, but he never said he shifted into 5th at the right time, he could have missed 3rd and went into 5th and suffered lag.

2)
His girlfriend beside him weights 300lbs, which adds to the total weight of the car, plus downforce, gravity, friction, air resistance, etc. Making the car 300lbs heavier isn't making it faster.

3)
Grand Touring Roadster Model
Base MSRP* $55,698

Unless you got this model (the most expensive one), and the Silvia is worth $5,698, then j00 lie!!!

4)
Don't say your car is hot shit when you lose....to an auto...bwahaha

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ 2

looks like we found the problem

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/vcteg/fatty.jpg

Clever
05-03-2005, 10:30 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
great morning laugh, thanks.:thumbsup: