PDA

View Full Version : E46 clear taillights (OEM) Led

interlude
04-30-2005, 12:54 PM
Where can I order them? I just sold my 323i, and im picking up a 325ci prefacelift.

Can anybody point me in the right direction in ordering them? and how much will they cost me.

thanks

Dahero
04-30-2005, 02:44 PM
Try Circlebmw, or pacificbmw

They are in the states and are cheap.

Or you might want to check out Ebay and get some knockoffs

Also try E46fanatics.com it is a huge e46 forum and they always have good stuff on sale.

And you also might want to try Tunerworks, they have OEM stuff I believe and they also have good prices.

That is all I can think of right know.

Good luck.

interlude
04-30-2005, 02:57 PM
Ive been a member at e46 for awhile now. I dont want knockoffs from ebay lol

I also sent an email to pacificbmw. do you guys know if a resistor pack is neccessary?

Clem
05-02-2005, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by interlude
Ive been a member at e46 for awhile now. I dont want knockoffs from ebay lol

I also sent an email to pacificbmw. do you guys know if a resistor pack is neccessary?

You need a new LCM (Light Control Module) from a car that has the rear LED lights.

interlude
05-02-2005, 08:46 AM
Clem.. what about the LED clear taillights from Umnitza? They claim that it should bypass everything.. etc.. etc.. on their website.

http://www.umnitza.com/product_info.php?cPath=106&products_id=271

Looks nice.. but i've never dealth with Umnitza before. Ive been trying to look for a review on this product, and couldnt find anything.

M007
05-02-2005, 02:16 PM
I can get them in Toronto depend on what you need. OEM or after market ?

Clem
05-02-2005, 02:28 PM
Umnitza is good to deal with (from my experience) bought a set of Xtec HIDs for my fogs last year.

As for the product I have no idea.

M007
05-02-2005, 03:02 PM
I deal with them and they are pretty good. One time they sent me a bad bulb and they sent me another one.:thumbsup:

interlude
05-03-2005, 12:08 AM
yea.. I heard their customer service is very good. I just want to know the quality of the product. and as usual.. people at e46 arent answering nor do they help anybody. Some people are pm'ing me on the boards, asking me to pm them back when I find out about the quality of the taillights lol

oh well.. I might not order them just yet, found out the bmw I was suppose to pick up today was sold on sat, when I told the salesman to hold it, and I would come back with a deposit. He said it would be ok, and he would call the gallery on monday and head down to pick it up.

Looks like im picking up an 02' now

2m0a0x2
05-06-2005, 04:58 AM
Umnitza licked my balls. My box with my supposed DJ AUTO headlights came with DDE and XTEC HID came. Instead, I got a depo headlight, with a DDE ring that wasn't glued on. And then, I looked closely at the headlight, and it was clearly used, there was some pitting and a couple of the clips were broken. The back cover was broken also. He DID refund me 125 USD which was very generous, however, the fact that this SHIT came in the first place? In the end, now the headlights are screwed up, and I never got the HID to fit in there right, and there was sealing problems, and one of the rings stopped working. So now, I just said screw it and bought ZKW's from tunerworks. I know they are good people:drama: ACS-e36 and DC328is can both back me up.

But about those umnitza tail lights he sells, they're the depo ones made to give the older tail lights on E46 the updated LED look, and yes, I believe those are just plug and play. It's only when you go OEM that you need that light control module or wahtever.