PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering windows xp

lookingforwork
04-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Just wondering windows xp. i started my computer today and all my windows are huge. Like the font, windows everything is huge. How do i change my size of pages, windows ??? im not a big computer guy but any help would be greatly welcome thank you!

RickDaTuner
04-30-2005, 01:05 PM
left clik on the desk top, select properties and then go to the far right of the screen that pops up, select settings and there should be a slide bar there that allows you to change your resolution. if that doesnt work then go to apearance, then effects and make sure the big icon box isnt checked

lookingforwork
04-30-2005, 01:11 PM
Thank you it worked. One more question ...If you want to restore youre computer but can't find the restore disk is there any \way to do it anyways? Thank you again!

lookingforwork
04-30-2005, 01:19 PM
Man is shaw slow today.

Despair*
04-30-2005, 01:44 PM
In windows Xp you can roll back to a previous point to where your computer configuration was fine and working. To do this you could use System Restore located under your system tools in the start menu.

lookingforwork
04-30-2005, 07:51 PM
Thanks

403Gemini
04-30-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Despair*
In windows Xp you can roll back to a previous point to where your computer configuration was fine and working. To do this you could use System Restore located under your system tools in the start menu.

should add doing this is NOWHERE near as reliable as a true restore with the cd

AllGoNoShow
05-01-2005, 12:30 AM
There is other ways of restoring and recovering old data for a new Install, but it takes more time and sometimes more money, depeing on who you deal wtih.