PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate spot - Sunday May 1

Randyn
04-30-2005, 01:12 PM
Heads up

The magnificent Enzo Ferrari will be heading into Calgary Sunday May 1.

Flanked by exoected dozen or so exotics, this will be ultimate spot for many

RickDaTuner
04-30-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Randyn
Heads up

:english: more info

menace3
04-30-2005, 02:01 PM
where?
what time?

autospeed
04-30-2005, 05:49 PM
Heads up

haha nice post genius, like previously mentioned, where and when?:english: :banghead:

3G
04-30-2005, 05:50 PM
who what where why when how

infected
04-30-2005, 06:29 PM
:werd:

962 kid
04-30-2005, 06:32 PM
http://zrauto.com/

only enzo in western canada, think this might have something to do with it?

*edit*

well I've done some looking around, and by the looks of it, it is kind of a private meet, however you might spot the cars coming back into calgary from banff, or probably at ZR later on in the day

cman
04-30-2005, 08:13 PM
any more info would be appreciated by everyone:thumbsup:
that would be so sick to see that cruise...

crazydriver
04-30-2005, 09:27 PM
yea, more info ;)

Randyn
04-30-2005, 09:29 PM
Where - Banff spring hotel
When - Sunday noon - afternoon
Why - Zr 's enzo is arriving in alberta
Who - Bunch of exotics - my Testarossa, Enzo, Murcies x2, Novitec 360, 550, Jalpa, etc etc etc
What - Vrroom Vrroom

so keep your eyes peeled on the drive back into Calgary

Is that English enough????

cman
04-30-2005, 09:33 PM
i think that does the trick just fine thankyou:thumbsup:

wildrice
04-30-2005, 10:29 PM
Whoa, that'd be a nice site to see.... if neone does end up going, bring a camera and take pics! :thumbsup:

Supa Dexta
04-30-2005, 10:40 PM
One day I was driving back from banff I seen a ton of exotics... Must have been some meet... it was... hrmm... last oct/nov... Was nice to see them all, but they were all crusing at 140/150 though, so it wasn't for long... But there had to be atleast a few dozen...

:)

lorenzo
04-30-2005, 10:46 PM
Who - Bunch of exotics - my Testarossa, Enzo, Murcies x2, Novitec 360, 550, Jalpa, etc etc etc
What - Vrroom Vrroom

^^^
daym! i have a brunch reservation at banff spring hotel at the bow valley grill, around 12ish :thumbsup: i would take some pix but i dont have a camera :thumbsdow sorry guys...ill see what i can do...not making any promises tho. im pretty sure someone will end up w/ some cool pix.

Kobe
04-30-2005, 10:50 PM
What - Vrroom Vrroom

Thanks, should the enzo be in the ZRauto showroom any time soon?

Also, is your Testarossa white? If so i saw it a couple days ago..:drool:

Randyn
04-30-2005, 10:58 PM
Don't know about the showroom - time wil tell

My testarossa is red not white.

Kobe
04-30-2005, 11:02 PM
Don't know about the showroom - time wil tell

My testarossa is red not white.
http://img256.echo.cx/my.php?image=picture0097or.jpg&bgc=0011FF&fgc=4433CC&bor=993377

not that one then i take it..

Ahhh can't wait to see the enzo :drool:

Randyn
04-30-2005, 11:15 PM
WTF

where's the rest of it ( roof )?

No mine is a red/ creme not the other way around

cman
04-30-2005, 11:18 PM
do you happen to be in the deep NW a lot? i have seen a red/creme rossa up here a few times.

*edit* just saw your in e-town

Nalgene
05-01-2005, 12:15 AM
I doubt that is the only Enzo in western canada. The guy that made west coast customs put those custom rims on his enzo lives in Vancouver.

Randyn
05-01-2005, 12:29 AM
No this is the only ENZO in Western canada.
The west coast guy may live in vancouver, but he no longer owns that car.

Recall on the show the car also had ontario plates.

Ferrari of Ontario has had 7 enzos pass through their doors.
Ferrari of quebec 3 ( rumoured)
Ferrari of vancouver - none ( they weren't in business when they came out)

The new owner has worked very hard at getting this enzo. Ferrari maserati of Vancouver even talked to him abouot loaning his car to them for display.

Can you guess what he said????

cman
05-01-2005, 12:37 AM
how the hell do you go about finding a legit enzo for sale anyways?
not that i am interested in getting one, i am jsut curious.

air_mikey
05-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by 962 kid

well I've done some looking around, and by the looks of it, it is kind of a private meet, however you might spot the cars coming back into calgary from banff, or probably at ZR later on in the day

so do you think they would mind if other ppl came up as well?

braden883314
05-01-2005, 01:34 AM
You have to selected by Ferrari to own an enzo, im not entirely sure of what u had to of owned but i remember reading an column that stated you have to be invited to buy one of the 399 enzo's porduced.

Freebs
05-01-2005, 05:08 AM
/\ /\
and you had to have owned somthing like 3 other Ferrari's before you could even be on the list for the Enzo

Randyn
05-01-2005, 08:37 AM
the selection and previous ferrari ownership are true but that is when they were brand new cars. Remember they are two going on three years old now.

The trick to getting an enzo is finding a decent one ( one that was owned by Brittany Spears or Paris Hilton) and waving enough money in front of the owner to get him to sell.

In other words a car that sticker priced for $650000USD in 03 will probably cost you 1.3 mill ( approx 2x)

So much for depreciation

RickDaTuner
05-01-2005, 09:21 AM
well i will be at the Banff spings at 11:30pm will try to get some pictures if it is trully gonna be there

962 kid
05-01-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
well i will be at the Banff spings at 11:30pm will try to get some pictures if it is trully gonna be there

a couple guys are meeting at the petro can in bragg creek at 10:30 before they head out, so if you go there, you're guaranteed a look at some nice cars. I'll probably be there, so if you come that way, say hi

TypeS
05-01-2005, 09:38 AM
can anyone confirm that the car will be at ZR auto later in the day? anyone up for a little cruise down to the showroom to check it out?

RickDaTuner
05-01-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by 962 kid

a couple guys are meeting at the petro can in bragg creek at 10:30 before they head out, so if you go there, you're guaranteed a look at some nice cars. I'll probably be there, so if you come that way, say hi i live in canmiore already so it will be a 20 min drive to banff haha i should sit at the side of the road and just take pictures of passing nice cars

Kaos
05-01-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
i live in canmiore already so it will be a 20 min drive to banff haha i should sit at the side of the road and just take pictures of passing nice cars

Take lots of pics Ricky.

webbie
05-01-2005, 09:58 PM
http://img101.echo.cx/img101/7943/image000271xx.jpg

88CRX
05-01-2005, 10:10 PM
oh snap! :eek:

Randyn
05-01-2005, 10:11 PM
I told you guys there was an enzo

BTW scribble out our plates please

Kaos
05-01-2005, 10:13 PM
DAAYYAAMMM RickyDaTuners got some good pics!!!
Post them up!

Kobe
05-01-2005, 10:17 PM
Ahh only see 1 pic, we need more pics :drool:

BumpinTalon
05-01-2005, 10:18 PM
HOLY FUUUUUUCK
is that a GT40 I see tucked away in that pic?? like the Enzo is cool and all, but a GT40?

?????
05-01-2005, 10:24 PM
I saw it on Deerfoot going southbound today around 5:15 by 16th.

:hitit:

Hollywood
05-01-2005, 10:36 PM
Enzo is not a good looking car to me. Just my opinion.

^SkylinE^
05-01-2005, 10:40 PM
^^^^^^^ i could care less what i looks like .... i just wanna drive it. :poosie:

Your all about the rice!:rofl:

Mad$ella
05-01-2005, 11:10 PM
I seen a yellow Ferrari and a Benzo CL65 AMG today, i think there were part of it... along with that a SIIIIIIIIIIIICK Supra, didnt even look like one. All spotted in Hawkwood, in the N.W.

cman
05-01-2005, 11:21 PM
WOW, just WOW.
anyone have more pictures for my drooling pleasure?

RickDaTuner
05-01-2005, 11:23 PM
just getting them off the Digi media

Foreign1
05-01-2005, 11:31 PM
OMG, thats awesome! i live near trans canada... so an enzo drove by my house today!

THATS AWESOME!

Redlyne_mr2
05-01-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon
HOLY FUUUUUUCK
is that a GT40 I see tucked away in that pic?? like the Enzo is cool and all, but a GT40?
Not a real GT40, still awesome though. Nice little meet.

RickDaTuner
05-01-2005, 11:51 PM
here you go, I took some better ones but im too greedy to share..:D

http://www3.telus.net/duarpa/Beyond/1.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/duarpa/Beyond/2.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/duarpa/Beyond/3.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/duarpa/Beyond/4.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/duarpa/Beyond/5.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/duarpa/Beyond/6.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/duarpa/Beyond/7.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/duarpa/Beyond/8.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/duarpa/Beyond/9.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/duarpa/Beyond/10.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/duarpa/Beyond/11.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/duarpa/Beyond/12.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/duarpa/Beyond/13.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/duarpa/Beyond/14.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/duarpa/Beyond/15.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/duarpa/Beyond/16.jpg

Randyn
05-02-2005, 12:13 AM
Rick di you get any pics of my TR - always interested to see how my car photgraphs

BTW - that me, or at least part of my head, on the shot of the enzo cockpit

Randyn
05-02-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Foreign1
OMG, thats awesome! i live near trans canada... so an enzo drove by my house today!

THATS AWESOME!

Actually we took 1A instead of the trans Can.
One of the guys got stopped just outside of Banff and the RC said they were radioing ahead to pull us all over.

Slight detour and no RCMP encountered. A few stary sheep though...

C4S
05-02-2005, 12:19 AM
Oh no .. shoot .. I almost went Banff today ..

oh .. no .. :eek: :eek:

RickDaTuner
05-02-2005, 12:26 AM
Rick di you get any pics of my TR - always interested to see how my car photgraphs

BTW - that me, or at least part of my head, on the shot of the enzo cockpit

this one?

the first few pictures i took with my Film SLR never came out due to the fact that some one opened my camera with a roll still loaded so about 4-5 shots never came out, wich would have been the pics of the 2 Tr's and the Viper, but i did snap this one with my digi cam though; if this was you then i was the STi chassing you down on Banff ave..:thumbsup: :D

Randyn
05-02-2005, 12:32 AM
That's me.
BTW how did my car sound. Since I changed the exhaust I haven't heard from outside of the car.

scribble out the plate

Kobe
05-02-2005, 12:42 AM
Ty soo much... :drool:

RickDaTuner
05-02-2005, 07:37 AM
sorry about the plates , fixed now

Randyn
05-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Rick,

Thanks man.

Hope you had a great time
It was really an amzing drive back
Our average speed was in the 180 range
The Novitech 360 really did eat the murcies big time.

The runnunig order back to Calgary
Enzo
Novi 360
stock ( supposedly ) 360
Murcie roadster
Murcie coupe
testarossa ( yours truly )
countach
360 spider

and them I lost track of the rest because they fell behind

What a great day!!!

Randyn
05-02-2005, 11:06 AM
some pics from my car

Randyn
05-02-2005, 11:07 AM
number2

Randyn
05-02-2005, 11:08 AM
number3

Hakkola
05-02-2005, 11:27 AM
This is one hell of a thread. Would have been great to have been able to see all these nice cars.

Dave P
05-02-2005, 11:35 AM
What a bunch of show offs.

HAHA

cman
05-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Dave P
What a bunch of show offs.

HAHA

as if you wouldnt show off your new Ferrari Enzo, or any Ferrari/Lambo you owned for that matter! i know i sure as hell would.

amazing pics guys:drool:

RickDaTuner
05-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Rick,

Thanks man.

Hope you had a great time
It was really an amzing drive back
Our average speed was in the 180 range
The Novitech 360 really did eat the murcies big time.

The runnunig order back to Calgary
Enzo
Novi 360
stock ( supposedly ) 360
Murcie roadster
Murcie coupe
testarossa ( yours truly )
countach
360 spider

and them I lost track of the rest because they fell behind

What a great day!!!

thanks i did have fun, felt like a 5 year old in a huge toy shop, would have stayed longer, but i had to be else where, hahah next time you Ferrari Buffs should let my Lowly 50k car tag along haha I swear i can keep up to a Murceliago, that is until they pass 250.... haha thats when my limiter kicks in :D i should just trade my car for a 348 call it a day

what was the drive home like, more specifcally? were you guys tossing rocks at each other? theres still tons out there, everytime I go into calgary I get my fair share:( but yeah I think i need to go and talk to Zahir about getting me an older 348 hahah yesterday was the Definitive point in that i need to buy myself some Itallian Alumanium:D

oh and your exhaust at iddle sounds damn good do Testarossa's come with equal length headers? thats the sound I heard comming from your car, as for when you were driving, i had a hard time hearing it, just because it was competing with my own loud exhaust

Toms-SC
05-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Big woop, bet this guy thinks hes the hotest shit anywhere now. Talk about floating his ego.

90awdwagovan.
05-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood
Enzo is not a good looking car to me. Just my opinion.

Well ofcourse, who elses opinion would it be.

Randyn
05-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
Big woop, bet this guy thinks hes the hotest shit anywhere now. Talk about floating his ego.

Gimme a J - E - A - L - O - U - S

He is actually the nicest most sincere guy you will ever meet.
I'd take a bullet for him any day

Randyn
05-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Rick,

The drive back was great - rocks were clear.
Everybody has 3M their cars anyway so not a big deal.

As far as a 348 - good car, but not great. That was the Car Ferrari regrets to this day. If your in that price range go for the testa. I have a capristo exhaust , no cats, and was equal to my friend's 550.

I have also raced and beat the man ( ZR ) himself in a 355
Don't be influenced by the 20year old age of the car. MY top end is the same as a stock 360

I originally was going to buy a 360 but opted for th testarossa. To this day I have no regrets.

Regardless, if you're getting into exotics talk to ZR He will look after you well.

I don't care what anyone says ( including those on this and many forums ), having owned practically all makes of cars, being in the ferrari is where I get the most smiles.

Team Emperor
05-02-2005, 01:41 PM
WOW those really are some sweet ass car thanks for postin them :thumbsup:

menace3
05-02-2005, 06:49 PM
well its kinda popular because the owner is enzo. he named it after him so u'll think its the best.. :thumbsup:

iceburns288
05-02-2005, 07:35 PM

Uh... he obviously is the hottest shit around... he drives a million dollar car (and probably some others) and owns an exotic dealership as well.

Owning a dealership of exotics you can tell he's into it for the cars and not the money. He must be real passionate and the only driving experience more extreme than an Enzo may be the CGT's (depending on what you're looking for) and he will enjoy his amazing ride.
I agree with Randyn here, jealous...

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

BTW Randyn, nice to see a fellow tifosi pop in :thumbsup:

C4S
05-02-2005, 07:39 PM
That is an awesome car !

some pic for that monster ! :)

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=86100#newpost

Toms-SC
05-02-2005, 11:05 PM

Gimme a J - E - A - L - O - U - S

He is actually the nicest most sincere guy you will ever meet.
I'd take a bullet for him any day

Gimme a shut the hell up followed by a pompous prick remark. If I was jelious, I would be going something like this:

'Wow, I blew my load, thats soooooo cool'

But I am not, if I want to see anything of the sort I go to google.com and click images and search. :thumbsup:

Toms-SC
05-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by iceburns288

Uh... he obviously is the hottest shit around... he drives a million dollar car (and probably some others) and owns an exotic dealership as well.
I agree with Randyn here, jealous...

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

BTW Randyn, nice to see a fellow tifosi pop in :thumbsup:

A) You think he payed cash for this car? I bet its on payments and after hes done driving it he will sell it.
B) Jealous? Are you jealous because you still cant drive or?

XylathaneGTR
05-02-2005, 11:24 PM

Gimme a shut the hell up followed by a pompous prick remark. If I was jelious, I would be going something like this:

But I am not, if I want to see anything of the sort I go to google.com and click images and search. :thumbsup:

Why do you have to be a prick?
The guy posted some not so common exotics in our back yard, and was just sharing the experience with some fellow enthusiasts.
Shut your mouth...or, unplug your keyboard.

Billy
05-02-2005, 11:32 PM
:drool: :eek: omg....I would so love to see those cars in person.

Randyn
05-02-2005, 11:42 PM

WTF - you can even spell jealous when it is already spelled for you.

ANyway I all know is that I ( we ) had a great time> We awere also happy to have people that appreciate the cars their to take pictures. I think Rick da tuner had a great time - and had some nice remarks to make and I didn't even know him 2 days ago.( still haven't met him personally but am looking forward to it)

The owner is a truly remarkable manwho achieved his goal of having not one, but two of the greatest cars ever made in his prverbial stable. I think you comments about him are definitely uncalled for and certainly superficial

His primary purpose is to show people how much fun and how remarkable these things are.

If you don't like I'm sure you can find a Brittany Spears somewhere else.

I just wanted to have the guys that are on this thread - primarily sports compacter s see how the exotics do it. For the most part, I don't think I was rude or condescending to any of you. If I was, I apologize in advance.

Indeed exotics are rare. The enzo is even rarer. For guys that love cars you can't be amazed at it's looks , sound and sophistication. To see one in Albert ais truly amazing. The fact that one is here and the remarkable event that we had over the weekend is proof that we aren't just red neck truck driving hillbillies.

Admittedly, I was a little vague when I announced it - at the request of the owner. This was to prevent an influx of bystanders clogging mainstreet Banff.

Remember, I did mention here so that the appreciative types would have a heads up. I don't get any $$ for this, but I get pleasure in people enjoying and sharing in my hobby.

So tom-SC I just wanted to share how much fun I had doing something that we all love - driving. Only in the exotic world do we have people of all ages, ethnicities come together, have brunch, tell great stories and drive the hell out of their cars.
What better way to spend their day. Sure you may think that we are all rich, snobs comparing our net worth, but I can sincerely tell you that during that time it didn;t matter. We put aside our suits, stethescopes, briefcase to put on our jeans, get our hands oily and smell like gasoline.

But damn it was fun!!!

If you guys all agree with TOM SC, I will no longer post any further exotic stuff. I apologize for pissing you all off

Feedback welcome

calgary350z
05-02-2005, 11:53 PM
I do not think to many will agree with arrogant American, it was a great thread and it was nice to see pics of so many rare cars together.

Redlyne_mr2
05-02-2005, 11:59 PM
Will any other cruises be happening during the summer? I noticed a 928 in the pack but that's about the only Porsche I saw. Would you ever consider inviting a small group of young Porsche owners with old cars? lol I promise you my car will not distract others from giving their attention to the testarossa or the murcielegos. :)

C4S
05-02-2005, 11:59 PM
:(

Well .. yeah .. most European cars are nice .. some Asian cars are nice too.. even few domestic cars are nice too ( vette, viper, ford GT etc .. ) just personal perference ... we r just here to chat about cars ! :thumbsup:

Anyway, thx Randy, too bad I didn't read your post, otherwise I would go to Banff to look at all those crazy cars on sunday ... :D

Randyn
05-03-2005, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Will any other cruises be happening during the summer? I noticed a 928 in the pack but that's about the only Porsche I saw. Would you ever consider inviting a small group of young Porsche owners with old cars? lol I promise you my car will not distract others from giving their attention to the testarossa or the murcielegos. :)

The guys that came with the 928 and the boxster ( not seen ) also have ferraris.
I can't say who can and can't come - attitude and safety are the most important things, but.....the porsches are always the ones that get pulled over by the cops

Of course there are are going to be many more drives!!!!

Redlyne_mr2
05-03-2005, 12:10 AM

The guys that came with the 928 and the boxer ( not seen ) also have ferraris.
I can't say who can and can't come - attitude and safety are the most important things, but.....the porsches are always the ones that get pulled over by the cops
Yeah the small engine syndrome is tough illness to fight when faced with a handfull of v8 and v12's. The 928 owner also has a ferrari? He's either an awesome do it yourself mechanic or he has some serious annual maintenance bills to keep both cars like that running. I've thought many times about selling a couple of my cars to buy a 308 but I can't even imagine what it costs to maitain one of the older models. Your testarossa must be an expensive unit to keep running. BTW if there are any future plans for more meets I know an awesome photographer who I'm sure would be more than willing to accompany me to take some action shots of all the cars.

Randyn
05-03-2005, 12:23 AM
the TR cost me less per mile than my audi TT or my chev tahoe.

Case in point oil change - $300 - this includes $75 for the filter and 20 litres of mobil 15-50 synthetic ( $10 per litre)

My Tahoe - $54 this includes filter ( $5) and 5 litres of dinosaur oil ( $2-3 per litre ) - mathematically should be $20 - 25
But you have to pay for the "necessary Goodwrench service point - wiperblade check, signal bulb check )

The cars runs better the more you use it. If you do the preventative maintainance then you can use it a lot. And I drive it a lot
Sunday alone I put on 1200kms

Toms-SC
05-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by calgary350z
I do not think to many will agree with arrogant American, it was a great thread and it was nice to see pics of so many rare cars together.

What he said, sorry to disturb you all. Please, continue on. I will hold my back on this thread, once again, sorry.

Moonracer
05-03-2005, 08:59 AM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I was so close to jumping into my car and going to banff that day. :banghead:

fj0
05-03-2005, 10:52 AM
Wow.

Tifosi. :thumbsup:

A790
05-03-2005, 03:20 PM
That's awesome. I'd love to meet the owner of ZR Auto. One day I'm going to drive a Ferrari... one day.

Until then, I'll just drool.

irfaan
05-03-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by A790
That's awesome. I'd love to meet the owner of ZR Auto. One day I'm going to drive a Ferrari... one day.

Until then, I'll just drool.

Ask for Zahir Rana and tell them you've been sent by your wealthy father to purchase the car of your choice. He'll meet with you personally heh.

Dave P
05-04-2005, 10:00 AM
Ok, I was wondering if you guys could clear a few things up for me.

Zahir Rana is the owner of ZR Auto, right?

The enzo is his car? or somebody elses?

If my and a few buddies were to come down this weekend to see the enzo, is it at zr auto?

Thanks for any help

Dave

RickDaTuner
05-04-2005, 10:38 AM
yeah its his and i dunno where it is stored?

Randyn
05-04-2005, 01:58 PM
I'd love to say at my house, but that just wouldn't be accurate.

TypeS
05-05-2005, 09:36 AM
There was an article in the paper about it, the car will be on display in the ZR showroom June 17-19
I'm sure he wants to give it a thorough massage after its run across the country:D

I remember about a year ago I was at ZR and me and my g/f ended up just talking away with rana for like and hour and a half, he's such a nice guy! He had a 355 challenge for sale that wasn't in the showroom, and the minute I mentioned the car its like he lit up and got all excited about it, he is a true enthusiast...very passionate about his cars. I hope to one day be able to purchase something off that black/white checkered floor! (well besides all the crap i've bought from their giftshop:bigpimp: )

Canmorite
05-18-2005, 08:06 PM
I saw some pics of the group meeting, one of them one the first page is mine. Just thought i'd post the rest...

http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/Exotics-In-The-Rockies

http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/albums/Exotics-In-The-Rockies/Image00022.jpg

962 kid
05-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Canmorite
I saw some pics of the group meeting, one of them one the first page is mine. Just thought i'd post the rest...

http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/Exotics-In-The-Rockies

http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/albums/Exotics-In-The-Rockies/Image00022.jpg

hey man, happy late b-day, glad to see you migrate over from f-chat :D how'd you find beyond?

Canmorite
05-18-2005, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the B-day shout. Nick told me about Beyond.ca. I was a member a long time ago before it got big, and checked it out. Awesome forums.

Excuse my ignorance but who are you on F-chat?

962 kid
05-19-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Canmorite
Thanks for the B-day shout. Nick told me about Beyond.ca. I was a member a long time ago before it got big, and checked it out. Awesome forums.

Excuse my ignorance but who are you on F-chat?

same username, 962 kid. I do a lot of lurking there haha