PDA

View Full Version : Help Please..V710 or V878

TheXplosion
05-01-2005, 02:28 AM
I need some help here, the way i see it is the Motorola V878 is better looking and the V710 has better camera...Not too sure about features of both and which one is better in features...Please help which one should i get or is better..:confused:

O Yeah and if the V80 will compare with them or is better please mension, im interested in it too..

Thx:thumbsup:

ronin893
05-01-2005, 04:19 AM
v878 looks hella nicer, especially the white version, but its an overseas fone, so if it breaks or malfunctions your pretty much on your own
but its pretty damn nice, really small and light
v710 from pictures and stuff i thought was like a black CDMA version of the v878
then i saw it in person and its nothing like the v878, its really big and ugly.....

if i were u i'd definately go v878

Kamen
05-01-2005, 12:25 PM
If you are already on a network with a service provider, then get the phone that fits the network that you are using.
V878 is GSM, whereas V710 is CDMA. No, you can't mix and match networks.
If just by comparison of the two phones's features disregarding networks, the V710 wins hands down on everything.

V80 sucks ass, DO NOT get one.

2000impreza
05-02-2005, 03:13 PM
GSM and CDMA put aside the v710 is definitely a better phone. The v710 has a better screen and expandable storage with t-flash cards which the v878 lacks. However telus is also the only service provider to offer the v710. In stock form, the phone is horribly crippled by telus. The file transfer feature has been disabled so it lacks the ability to transfer files to and from the t-flash card…. Not to mention the Bluetooth is also missing the OBEX profile so it does not have the ability to transfer files over blue tooth.

With that said I had the v710 for a few months and was not impressed. I would not suggest this phone to anyone.