PDA

View Full Version : XBox - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

/////AMG
05-01-2005, 03:26 PM
The Xbox version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features upgraded graphics, with 480p and 16:9 Progressive Scan support, higher resolution textures, new lighting and shading models, and increased draw distance.

Sound wise, Xbox owners will receive the generous ability to customize their own soundtracks. Not that they would necessarily want to, given the incredible eight-disc set of songs available in this action-adventure romp. But on Xbox, you will have the choice.

Finally, GTA fans also will be able to utilize a new 30-second instant replay feature specifically incorporated into the Xbox version. Thus, self-indulgent gamers (isn't that everybody?) can re-play radical stunt jumps, near-miss crashes, and particularly cool gunfights and bloody rampages to show off to their friends -- and they'll have proof to show them!

wildrice
05-01-2005, 03:28 PM
hm..interesting....when's this coming out???
(ps. what's with the abundance of posts within these past 10 mins? lol)

/////AMG
05-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Very bored mate, and the date is June 7, 2005 in North America, with a European release following on June 10.

Shaolin
05-01-2005, 03:49 PM
I"m very tempted to buy an Xbox.. Only reason I still have my PS2 is for the old Final Fantasy games.