jumperman8
05-01-2005, 08:40 PM
wow:banghead:

Wildcat
05-01-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by 69cougar

:werd:

2 bad its 100|% juice

:rolleyes: more like 30% genetics, 30% dedication 30% diet, 10% juice. dont get me wrong it does play a role but drugs arent what got ronnie to where he is now.

davidI
05-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat

:rolleyes: more like 30% genetics, 30% dedication 30% diet, 10% juice. dont get me wrong it does play a role but drugs arent what got ronnie to where he is now.

couldn't have said it better myself. :thumbsup:

GQBalla
05-01-2005, 09:28 PM
lol yeah well isn't ronnie coleman like the strongest man or some shiet?

JordanLotoski
05-01-2005, 09:32 PM
would be cool to be that strong, but i wouldnt wanna look like that.

Chester
05-01-2005, 10:11 PM
I have one of his videos, he is crazy. Eats so much chicken and french fries haha and hes a cop:eek: . Its insane, he gets up at like 7 in the morning, works out then goes to work, works till 12, comes home does cardio then sleeps.

cman
05-01-2005, 10:55 PM
on the topic of crazy cops.
imagine getting arrested by coleman, or mirko cro cop.
one is arguably the greatest body builder of all time, and one is arguably the best mma fighter in his class in the world. both are cops:eek:

BloodBaneZXY
05-01-2005, 11:49 PM
yea crocop is scary badass.. I got another video of Ronnie Dumbbell Benching 200's (each DB) 12 times..bwahah..scary

AllGoNoShow
05-02-2005, 01:07 AM
HOLLY F***

Wanna fight??? *Waves fists around*

thats one big motherf*****, I wonder how many "fighters" ask him to fight them

2.4l
05-02-2005, 01:59 AM
holy shit.. scares me that he can do double what i can.. those plates are crazy, two 45's in one.. i dont even think any gym in calgary has those things... ronnie coleman is one tough mother fucker. more vids!!!!!!!plz:thumbsup:

Wildcat
05-02-2005, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by BloodBaneZXY
yea crocop is scary badass.. I got another video of Ronnie Dumbbell Benching 200's (each DB) 12 times..bwahah..scary

i have that vid and a couple others if someone wants to host them,

Toma
05-02-2005, 09:34 AM
Uhm?? Big deal.

Franco Columbo repped in the 700 range back in the 70's, and was half that juice monkeys size.

Roaring G60
05-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by 2.4l
those plates are crazy, two 45's in one.. i dont even think any gym in calgary has those things...

Actaully there is you just have to look!!

logix
05-02-2005, 04:56 PM
http://www.elitefitness.com/go/meso/ronniesquat.wmv

him squatting 800lbs :eek:

Chim
05-02-2005, 05:12 PM
I love how he finishes his 2nd rep and just brushes it off. "Lightweight!!" :rofl:

D. Dub
05-02-2005, 06:42 PM
It's amazing what HGH, Rhesus monkey GH, and steroids can do :rolleyes:

He's not even freakin human anymore.

Chester
05-02-2005, 07:34 PM
I dunno, Coleman is really disciplined (sp?). You have to watch one of his videos to really respect him.

D. Dub
05-02-2005, 07:57 PM

No way...he barely even looks human anymore.

I'm sure the guy works hard at the gym but he is freakishly large, as are all the top bodybuilders. Look at a true "natural bodybuilder magazine" and compare the size differences.

These guys use whatever it takes to gain their mass, anabolics, HGH from human cadavers, monkey GH and other godawful concoctions and potions. It's really a grow at all costs mentality.

IMHO I wonder if type of mental illness is behind their distorted body image and obsessive training, eating and drug use. Maybe it's like anorexia except in the opposite direction. What these guys do is utterly unhealthy and probably even puts their lives at risk.

And as to bodybuilding being a sport? Lets not even go there!!!

Wildcat
05-02-2005, 11:06 PM
^well im not going to argue with you; your an idiot. you dont understand bodybuilding and im not goin to waste my time trying to make you understand it. keep the ignorant comments to yourself please.

JordanLotoski
05-02-2005, 11:38 PM
^well im not going to argue with you; your an idiot. you dont understand bodybuilding and im not goin to waste my time trying to make you understand it. keep the ignorant comments to yourself please.

LOL...no need for a roid rage, he's entitled to his opinion and am I!.....id say it like 50% drugs 50% genetics, dedication and diet. Take away the juice and that guy wouldnt be half the size. amazing what anabolics can do. I have more respect for the doods in say mens health magazine...size wise, its more natural looking.

id love to see a pic of this guy when hes like 60 year old..lol

ROID RAGE SHIELD UP!!!

Wildcat
05-02-2005, 11:43 PM
hes going on 41 actually, he should retire soon IMO.

JordanLotoski
05-02-2005, 11:44 PM
think he will make it to 50 LOL

Wildcat
05-02-2005, 11:45 PM
yah, past 60 might be kinda iffy..

69cougar
05-03-2005, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT

LOL...no need for a roid rage, ROID RAGE SHIELD UP!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

/////AMG
05-03-2005, 06:55 AM
:eek: Thats insane but obviously not 100% natural and he def looks like a freak, especially with his david beckham type voice. :D

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 08:02 AM

Nice........name calling......are you like 12? :rolleyes:

Most likely I was in a gym and power lifting when you were in diapers there boyo............ and probably know more about the topic than you've forgotten.

My comments were not ignorant in any way in fact I am quite educated about the topic. You're the one with your head in the sand about steroid use in bodybuilding.

The genetics argument means what? So he was muscular before injecting shit.....so what?

Coleman got that huge using steroids, plain and simple. There is NO WAY anyone can get that thick without extensive and regular use of steroids and/or hormones.

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 08:04 AM
think he will make it to 50 LOL

He's likely gonna stroke out from the roid side effects at any time!!!

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 08:07 AM
[i]Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT

LOL...no need for a roid rage,

now that was funneeeee!! :D

Wildcat
05-03-2005, 10:42 AM
here's what tom prince has to say about becoming a pro bodybuilder, and ill take his word over yours "boyo":

I'm going to cut right to it. Here's EXACTLY, word for word, what it takes for anyone to turn pro:

1. Genetics
2. Busting your ass in the gym
3. Knowing how to eat alot of good food
4. Knowing what it means to "rest"
5. 12-15 YEARS of being consistant, and never missing a scheduled workout (*note: you are allowed to miss 2-3 workouts in that 12-15 years for funerals, family tragedy, etc.)

NOW.. here's how 1-5 plays out: Your GENETICS, you are born with, and can do nothing about. Numbers 2,3,4, I could teach a retarded monkey with a brain amputation.

And #5.. is why 99.99999% of the people fail.. and fall dead on their ass.

Notice is doesn't say "gear" or "steroids" in there at all. If you are one of those people that walks around saying "he's just big because he's on tons of shit!", then you will NEVER make it. NEVER!!

Steroids, GH, gear.. is the ultimate weak minded pussies excuse. Because, if it's GEAR, they never have to admit they aren't good enough. These people come up with an abstract excuse that no one can exacty pin point (how much, exactly is "tons of shit"?), and that way they don't have to admit they just ain't got it.

Notice the only thing you never hear someone say is: "I'm just not good enough?"

codo
05-03-2005, 10:52 AM
I'm not good enough, there i said it. Even if i used as much roids as that guy i wouldnt be able to get as muscley as that.
i'll agree with you that he had to have a lot of dedication to get where he is but there is no way you can tell me that those muscles are from only 10% of what hes doing. Those muscles are not natural man.

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 11:13 AM
here's what tom prince has to say about becoming a pro bodybuilder, and ill take his word over yours "boyo":

I'm going to cut right to it. Here's EXACTLY, word for word, what it takes for anyone to turn pro:

1. Genetics
5. 12-15 YEARS of being consistant, and never missing a scheduled workout (*note: you are allowed to miss 2-3 workouts in that 12-15 years for funerals, family tragedy, etc.)

NOW.. here's how 1-5 plays out: Your GENETICS, you are born with, and can do nothing about. Numbers 2,3,4, I could teach a retarded monkey with a brain amputation.

Notice is doesn't say "gear" or "steroids" in there at all. If you are one of those people that walks around saying "he's just big because he's on tons of shit!", then you will NEVER make it. NEVER!!

Steroids, GH, gear.. is the ultimate weak minded pussies excuse. Because, if it's GEAR, they never have to admit they aren't good enough. These people come up with an abstract excuse that no one can exacty pin point (how much, exactly is "tons of shit"?), and that way they don't have to admit they just ain't got it.

Notice the only thing you never hear someone say is: "I'm just not good enough?"

Oh boy a pro bodybuilder's opinion....I'm sure he's a paragon of honesty and truth when it comes to steroids....yeesh... :rolleyes:

I'd like to add the addendum to the list........

6. Extensive Steroid and GH use.

ALL (professional (term used loosely) IFBB ranked bodybuilders use steroids, growth hormones and other unhealthy methods to get big.......plain and simple. No exceptions to this rule.

IMO Bodybuilding at that level is a bizarre and obsessive compulsion (mental illness) that the Weider's (and others) have tried to turn into a "sport" (term used loosely) to build an empire and make buckets of money on people's obsessions, compulsions and vanity.

These people do horribly unhealthy and dangerous things to their bodies over that "12-15 years" to look a certain and very unnatural way....as I said before it's bizarre.

Their diet, cutting before contests and steroid use combined probably even shorten their lifespans...

Wildcat
05-03-2005, 11:32 AM
you talk as if they take drugs and all of a sudden "vola!" theyre huge. get real buddy.

JordanLotoski
05-03-2005, 11:36 AM

1. Genetics

dood u think any pro body builder is gonna say, I owe it all to the mass amount of steroids ive pumped into my bloodstream?

hell no, of course hes gonna say diet, the gym and all that crap. hes a drug addict, its called denial.

calgarygts
05-03-2005, 11:54 AM
hahahahahahah...this is great. A wanabe bodybuilder pumping himself full of shit trying to defend the unhealthiest lifestyle short of super size me. I love it.

Wildcat
05-03-2005, 12:11 PM
theres nothing healthy about bodybuilding, i say that time and time again. but to say theyre not athletes is totally absurd. but ya, its like im talking to a wall so im done with this.

:closed:

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by calgarygts
trying to defend the unhealthiest lifestyle short of super size me. I love it. [/B]

:rofl:

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 12:13 PM

dood u think any pro body builder is gonna say, I owe it all to the mass amount of steroids ive pumped into my bloodstream?

hell no, of course hes gonna say diet, the gym and all that crap. hes a drug addict, its called denial.

its even beyond and worse than that...he has a warped body image, food obsessions and compulsive actions.

he's a bodybuilding addict!!!

k_dawg
05-03-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by D. Dub

its even beyond and worse than that...he has a warped body image, food obsessions and compulsive actions.

he's a bodybuilding addict!!!

Bodybuilding addict, now thats scary :eek:

canuckmuscle
05-03-2005, 12:20 PM
why should't he be an addict, hes the best there is. He's on top of his game, why should he quit. bodybuilding is about seeing to what heights you can push your body. If you don't get it, thats cool. but its a harder sport than anything out there...PERIOD!

JordanLotoski
05-03-2005, 12:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wildcat
[B]theres nothing healthy about bodybuilding, i say that time and time again. but to say theyre not athletes is totally absurd. but ya, its like im talking to a wall so im done with this.

but there not athletes.....there drug addicts!!.....why do you get so defensive about this, is your dream to look like this guy, live till your 60, and not enjoy the fun shit in life? what fun is there in being a body builder, personally i like eating the odd chocolate bar, skipping the gym every now and then. whats the motive for doing this, cause its not health!

JordanLotoski
05-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by canuckmuscle
why should't he be an addict, hes the best there is. He's on top of his game, why should he quit. bodybuilding is about seeing to what heights you can push your body. If you don't get it, thats cool. but its a harder sport than anything out there...PERIOD!

Whats so hard about body building besides the strict regiment of making sure U juice up every day, eat the proper amount and work out? what skill does that require? really anyone can do it. its not like a real sport when u have to have a talent.

ACTIVATE ROID SUIT!!!:D

calgarygts
05-03-2005, 12:32 PM
theres nothing healthy about bodybuilding, i say that time and time again. but to say theyre not athletes is totally absurd. but ya, its like im talking to a wall so im done with this.

C'mon....you don't actually think they're athletes do you? What do they do that requires athletic skill? Dieting is not a skill, it's a science. Kind of like knowing what code to change to make a program work on a computer, a bodybuilder can change attributes of his diet to change his appearance. But last time I checked, everyone can manage to get food into their mouth without athletic skills. They can also do crazy things like huge deadlifts. Or big squats, or a big bench. Wow. I wish I could pick something up off the floor. I just don't have the athletic skills. Oh, and let's not forget the competition. Who can tan the best? Who can flex better. OH MY GOD, IT'S A DOUBLE FRONT BICEPS!!!!!! WHO CAN MATCH THAT MOVE!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha. While there are attributes like dieting, training with a physical goal, a competition, uniforms (kind of) which are all part of sports there's just no skill involved. I respect the dedication they have but definitely not what they're doing. And you always used the 'closed' icon, it doesn't actually close the thread when you use that (just thought I would let you know).

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 12:33 PM

but there not athletes.....there drug addicts!!.....why do you get so defensive about this, is your dream to look like this guy, live till your 60, and not enjoy the fun shit in life? what fun is there in being a body builder, personally i like eating the odd chocolate bar, skipping the gym every now and then. whats the motive for doing this, cause its not health! [/B]

and thats the crux of it!! In other sports fitness and health are a big part of the picture to some degree or other.

All sports have some little dirty secret about them, for example bicycle racing and doping. But even then the levels of fitness most likely outweigh the negatives.

Lance Armstrong's heart and lungs will probably still be working 5 years after he dies

JordanLotoski
05-03-2005, 12:35 PM
we need an all drug OLYMPICS!!!!!:D

calgarygts
05-03-2005, 12:36 PM
I've been saying that for years.....then I realized - we already do!!!

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 12:37 PM

:bullshit:

yeah except for the the pro cyclists who do the Tour De France, and how about adventure racers, or tri-athletes, marathoners and ultra-marathoners?

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 12:38 PM
I've been saying that for years.....then I realized - we already do!!!

:D

ZorroAMG
05-03-2005, 12:43 PM
Or F1 racers, or soccer players, or desert off-road racers, all are MUCH more athletically demanding than pumping iron and shooting needles.

Wildcat, I respect you and most of your opinions, but honestly, how long have you been working out for? 2 years? I may be a slim guy, but I've trained (off and on hence the slim part haha) for almost 10 years and know a LOT about bodybuilding, through experience and friends who are SERIOUS about it. It's NO secret that roids are a HUGE part of the industry /*cough* /sport

JordanLotoski
05-03-2005, 12:45 PM
see heres the thing u can be a pro golfer, hockey player, or whatever without steriods, u cant be a bodybuilder without!!!

and why do people wanna do this again....why not become a pro meth junky, least u get to eat whatever u want!!

69cougar
05-03-2005, 01:03 PM

. Oh, and let's not forget the competition. Who can tan the best? Who can flex better. OH MY GOD, IT'S A DOUBLE FRONT BICEPS!!!!!! WHO CAN MATCH THAT MOVE!!!!!!!!!

gold......pure gold

canuckmuscle
05-03-2005, 01:03 PM
even cyclists and marathon runners can take time off. and the training is roughly the same for powerlifters and such, its just how the performance is judged. I'm not by any means a bodybuilder, but i have a deep respect for it because the years of dedication that it requires. I'm not denying that there is heavy drug use in it, by EVERY sngle sport uses steroids, slin, or HGH. football, basketball, olypians, you name it they're on it. and don't confuse for a second that steroids=giant size for nothing, it takes work, and useing roids just makes them have to work harder (i've never used illict drugs of any kind, and don't advocate or condone their use).

BTW, anyone remember what this thread started as ? lol

JordanLotoski
05-03-2005, 01:15 PM

gold......pure gold

:rofl: :rofl:

we are forgetting one huge thing here, what about the vast amounts of chocolate brown primer they paint on there bodies....i think every sport should do that, including curling!!!

calgarygts
05-03-2005, 01:16 PM
hahaha, it is funny that it went from a video to this. It always does though. I respect bodybuilders for what they do, it would be extremely hard to go through all that dieting/training/drugging/homosexuality(hahaha I just can't help it). Just don't pretend that it's a sport, it tarnishes the very word itself. There is no inherent skill involved, and that's where the line should be drawn.

canuckmuscle
05-03-2005, 01:18 PM
^^^^^^^^^LMAO. the winter sport where everyone looks like they just came off the beach.

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 01:18 PM
I'm not denying that there is heavy drug use in it, by EVERY sngle sport uses steroids, slin, or HGH. football, basketball, olypians, you name it they're on it. and don't confuse for a second that steroids=giant size for nothing, it takes work, and useing roids just makes them have to work harder (i've never used illict drugs of any kind, and don't advocate or condone their use).

BTW, anyone remember what this thread started as ? lol

the difference is that steroids are a requirement in professional bodybuilding.

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 01:19 PM

:rofl: :rofl:

we are forgetting one huge thing here, what about the vast amounts of chocolate brown primer they paint on there bodies....i think every sport should do that, including curling!!!

thats hilarious :rofl:

calgarygts
05-03-2005, 01:20 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....just thinking about that makes me laugh. Maybe the hockey team would get a bulk discount on the lotion.

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
It's NO secret that roids are a HUGE part of the industry /*cough* /sport

thats a good point!!! There is a huge industry built around human vanity and body image!!!!

canuckmuscle
05-03-2005, 01:22 PM

the difference is that steroids are a requirement in professional bodybuilding.

people don't set world records without gear nowadays. so its more of a requirement then you might think

calgarygts
05-03-2005, 01:24 PM

people don't set world records without gear nowadays. so its more of a requirement then you might think

But their also competing with people who aren't cranking. What is the highest ranked natural bodybuilder in the world?

canuckmuscle
05-03-2005, 01:28 PM

But their also competing with people who aren't cranking. What is the highest ranked natural bodybuilder in the world?

not sure actually, but it makes me think of gregg valintino.... http://greggvalentino.net/index.cfm?pageID=12&picSectionID=6
he was so gifted naturally, it shows you what man can naturally do. and what abuse can do too (his triceps are SICK!)

JordanLotoski
05-03-2005, 01:33 PM
hey actors date other actors, now i see the perks for body builders..hahah she needs more tanning lotion for sure
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=body+builders/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/SIG=128dadr64/EXP=1115235060/*-http%3A//www.strangesports.com/images/content/4972.jpg:drool:

canuckmuscle
05-03-2005, 01:38 PM
:hitit:
but only because the thought of her greased up body :poosie:

calgarygts
05-03-2005, 01:39 PM
hahahaahhahahpukehahahahahahabarfhahahahahahaha...so funny and so nasty all at the same time! wonder what she looks like in the off season?

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 01:39 PM

not sure actually, but it makes me think of gregg valintino.... http://greggvalentino.net/index.cfm?pageID=12&picSectionID=6
he was so gifted naturally, it shows you what man can naturally do. and what abuse can do too (his triceps are SICK!)

valentino is a juice freaks freak!!! There is even contention that he has artificial implants.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/Gazoo77/freak.bmp http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/Gazoo77/valentino.bmp

JordanLotoski
05-03-2005, 01:40 PM

canuckmuscle
05-03-2005, 01:41 PM
the link is to his natural pics, before the roids....he was gifted. and yes, thats why i said abuse. and i ddn't mean ghetto 'sick', i meant vomit inducing

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 01:42 PM

you realize that because of the juice and GH she probably has a clit the size of your thumb!!!! :eek:

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 01:43 PM
the link is to his natural pics, before the roids....he was gifted. and yes, thats why i said abuse. and i ddn't mean ghetto 'sick', i meant vomit inducing

Sorry I misread your post and I agree with you completely

canuckmuscle
05-03-2005, 01:44 PM

you realize that because of the juice and GH she probably has a clit the size of your thumb!!!! :eek:

hey man, stop saying things like that, theres people around and its making me want to wank:bigpimp:

calgarygts
05-03-2005, 01:45 PM
Anyways, back to topic - Ronnie has such a huge body for a little boy voice. That video made me laugh so hard when he was yelling and talking. Maybe his voicebox shrank along with his boys.

canuckmuscle
05-03-2005, 01:46 PM
Anyways, back to topic - Ronnie has such a huge body for a little boy voice. That video made me laugh so hard when he was yelling and talking. Maybe his voicebox shrank along with his boys.

don't roids give you a deeper voice?

calgarygts
05-03-2005, 01:51 PM
if they do I want to hear his voice before. If I was his friend I would call him bonnie.

canuckmuscle
05-03-2005, 01:52 PM
if they do I want to hear his voice before. If I was his friend I would call him bonnie.

and wait till he goes to sleep one night and shame him with a bonnet or something. little bonnie in a bonnet. then take a picture and run. lol

calgarygts
05-03-2005, 01:58 PM
why run when you can just walk away at a brisk pace?

canuckmuscle
05-03-2005, 01:59 PM
its a fitness thread, it'll burn more calories :)

otto
05-03-2005, 02:01 PM
id like to see ronnie run 2 kms he would have a heartattack

canuckmuscle
05-03-2005, 02:05 PM
hes a police man and a bodybuilder. I'm pretty sure he does that like everyday for his training anyways
(i know you were joking, but he is decently fit)

otto
05-03-2005, 02:08 PM
hes not a cop anymore

Jerms
05-03-2005, 02:10 PM
oh my goodness....

i agree with the 50% steriods and 50% genetics...

he got to a point where its hard to turn back in size so he just decided to pump his body with juice and his dedication to the gym..

all i can say is wow

canuckmuscle
05-03-2005, 02:11 PM
I'm not surprised at all. I always thought it was more symbolic than anything, because he wouldn't be able to put in the hours. that and the roid rage.....stop a kid for jay-walking and end up beating him with a fire hydrant. It happens to the best of us though .lol

69cougar
05-03-2005, 03:24 PM

valentino is a juice freaks freak!!! There is even contention that he has artificial implants.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/Gazoo77/freak.bmp http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/Gazoo77/valentino.bmp

Like he only got that way because of 30% genetics, 30% diet, 30% training and maybe 10% roids.

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 03:36 PM
:D :rofl: :rofl:

Wildcat
05-03-2005, 03:40 PM

Like he only got that way because of 30% genetics, 30% diet, 30% training and maybe 10% roids.

thats what synthol abuse looks like. those arent even muscles, his arms are loaded up with sick amounts of oil. dont confuse THAT with bodybuilding.

davidI
05-03-2005, 06:01 PM
Is this thread a parody of something?

There is so much ignorance and statement of 'fact' by borderline retards in this thread that I couldn't bring myself to post in the last 2 pages!

:drama:

iceburns288
05-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Yeah... that guy's arms are fuckin gross!:barf: :barf:

JordanLotoski
05-03-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by davidI
Is this thread a parody of something?

There is so much ignorance and statement of 'fact' by borderline retards in this thread that I couldn't bring myself to post in the last 2 pages!

:drama:

no come on lets hear your opinion on what we have posted..iam very intrested.

davidI
05-03-2005, 08:45 PM

no come on lets hear your opinion on what we have posted..iam very intrested.

First off, synthol is not juice. Valentino does juice, but his freakish look is oil injected into the muscles, not actual muscle. Secondly, Wildcat was right that steroids are only 10% of the equation. Arnie, Columbo, Zane, Ferigno, Platz, Dickerson, Haney, Robinson - all the old school guys were either clean or used such negligeable amounts of steroids (I mean SMALL ass amounts to todays standards) that their size is easily attainable naturally. Look at Arnies pics from when he was 19 and you'll see what genetics can do for a person. I don't have good genetics and as much as other people my size think everyone that's bigger than them 'juices' I can tell you that's not true. Lee Priests arms were 19" when he was 18....and I can tell you that he wasn't a roid fiend at that age. He'll tell you that he juices now, but you can't tell me that it's just that easy. He works his ass off day in and day out. Next thing you're gonna point out is how much bigger today's body builders are than the old school guys I just pointed out. Guess what, the old school guys didn't have the supplement technology or medical knowledge of modern BBers. Arnie and the boys used to load up a truck with weights, go out in the woods, drink beer and squat all day. Do you think modern BBers have a 6 pack of beer and pound out 1000 reps? Fuck no. Science has changed the sport a lot in the last 10 years. Hell, every year I read studies that disprove what was earlier thought to be the truth.

I'm not going to dispute that there are freaks out there. A lot of guys have fucked up bodies from GH and shit. A lot of the guys that compete have definately fucked with too many drugs. All I'm saying is that it Ronnie got to where he is through diet, dedication and hard work above anything else. I'd love for all you disbelievers to inject large amounts of juice and be amazed when it's not 'just that easy' to get huge. You'll see that juice is a small part of the equation but needed to get that competitive edge. Seriously, I don't know why I waste my time because I know that most of you got your knowledge from a school teacher or your mom or the media....and I hate to break it to you but I haven't seen any of those people in the gym twice a day, every day.

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 08:58 PM
No-one ever said they don't work hard......

But it's still really really silly to work that hard and risk your health all to look like a freak.

BTW I was most likely in a gym when you were potty training.

D. Dub
05-03-2005, 09:00 PM

Arnie, Columbo, Zane, Ferigno, Platz, Dickerson, Haney, Robinson - all the old school guys were either clean or used such negligeable amounts of steroids (I mean SMALL ass amounts to todays standards) that their size is easily attainable naturally.

You're delusional...steroid abuse has been around for a long, long time.

JordanLotoski
05-03-2005, 09:04 PM
agreed, you think the incredible hulk got that big with a bit here and there...hahahah no way, there oldschool drug addicts. as we evolve so do the drugs, maybe back then the drug of choice wasnt what the new schoolers would use, but either way same shit different era.

u think this is natural :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=incredible+hulk/v=2/SID=w/l=IVI/SIG=12d52mar3/EXP=1115262455/*-http%3A//www.komar.org/hulk/contest/incredible_hulk_car.jpg

YCB
05-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Arnold
http://img11.exs.cx/img11/6528/oak33pw.jpg
http://img11.exs.cx/img11/8149/oak197eo.jpg
http://img11.exs.cx/img11/3456/oak20046fw.jpg
http://img168.exs.cx/img168/4516/arnoldage182xw.jpg
http://img168.exs.cx/img168/4228/m2933ai.jpg
http://img168.exs.cx/img168/6583/m4906xx.jpg
http://img168.exs.cx/img168/7458/mg3099cn.jpg
http://img131.exs.cx/img131/1855/m2923bo.jpg
http://img131.exs.cx/img131/6415/m2943sc.jpg

Big Ron
http://img182.exs.cx/img182/5917/rczzx3wl.jpg
http://img232.exs.cx/img232/7619/youngr0014js.jpg

Cutler
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/fearoth/Bodybuilding/Early%20years/jayyoung.jpg
http://img147.exs.cx/img147/8971/post1526734jay2354ck.jpg
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/topmuscu/images/jay%20cutler10.jpg

so basically... genetics come in to play alot.. I totally agree with davidI. Some of these kids at like 16 are bigger than 20+ year old guys.. and i highly doubt 16 year olds are juicing esp back then.. take a look at ronnies arms when he was in grade 10.. and look at arnold at age 16..

but i admit, Jay cutler knows how to juice.. i mean the way he cycles or whatever.. he knows the science behind it..

more pictures of other bb's http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=611

vcteggy
05-03-2005, 10:28 PM
that's a pretty freaky picture of cutler

davidI
05-04-2005, 06:15 AM

You're delusional...steroid abuse has been around for a long, long time.

use and abuse are totally different things. :rolleyes:

69cougar
05-04-2005, 06:35 AM

I don't know how this got so off track but to put it back on the rails........This was about Coleman's deadlift. There is no way he is the freak that he is by "use" but as for "abuse" I would say that is a safe bet.

:banghead:

canuckmuscle
05-04-2005, 07:09 AM
still better than crack, heroin, pot, or alcohol.

D. Dub
05-04-2005, 07:56 AM

sheeesh....

You're kidding right?!?!? Your attitude is the reason steroids are popular.

Steroids are an intended treatment for certain medical conditions... that is use.

....using them to be a muscle-bound stud in order to get laid and compensate for low self esteem and other inadequacies......

well that .....is abuse.