PDA

View Full Version : knes 201?

thinmyster
05-02-2005, 09:13 AM
knes 201? has anyone taken it? Im kinda interested but im wondering if anyone has first hand experience

~Leah~
05-03-2005, 09:35 AM
Why are you taking it? Elective?

It's easy.... you have 2 sports... for spring I believe soccer and volleyball are the sports. You learn how to play them... get marked on skill... and you have to analyze the sports, and compare them, like how you'd teach them and what not.

thinmyster
05-03-2005, 10:23 AM
yeah just an elective.. not 100% im going to take it? it is open to anyone though right?

~Leah~
05-03-2005, 12:22 PM
I dunno, you might wanna check on that.... I'm in KNES and its a required class for us... it seems too easy to be an open elective :confused:

dimsum125
09-28-2005, 10:48 PM
TAKE IT. It was the best course I'll ever take. hahaha. First of all, I think you need to ask yourself if you like gym. When I took it, there was a written component, but now they trashed that. marks are based solely on skills (techniques and attempt), effort, etc. Also ask yourself if you like all sports. You could end up with a sport you don't like. I think you can check the acticities on the Knes webpage, but I don't know if they post it before classes start.