PDA

View Full Version : acuraxx

EnRich
01-09-2003, 11:28 PM
Hey is that you Silver Acura at the bottom of your posts...? Thats a real nice clean looking Integra... Nice...

missblondie
01-09-2003, 11:41 PM
yep.. that is mine...long ways to go yet but... thank you

Redlyne_mr2
01-09-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by acuraxx
yep.. that is mine...long ways to go yet but... thank you
glad to see you on here...I noticed Ian's on here as well I hope to see you two at some meets
Ryan

missblondie
01-10-2003, 12:12 AM
ya.. hopefully we will get out and meet some of the people on here soon. i go to school with a bunch of people here but i don't know what anyone looks like!!!

zerovaccine
01-10-2003, 12:31 AM
Hey Ryan, hope everything's going good for you, happy be-lated new years to you buddy. Hope to see you out too sometime.....if acuraxx will let me out SOMETIME!!!!! later bud:thumbsup:

missblondie
01-10-2003, 12:43 AM
pretty funny guy

zerovaccine
01-10-2003, 12:47 AM
....could be funnier if I could go out more often!!!!

Melinda
01-10-2003, 01:56 AM
ya.. hopefully we will get out and meet some of the people on here soon. i go to school with a bunch of people here but i don't know what anyone looks like!!!

Are you a SAIT student? I thought I saw your car parked in one of the lots there (won't say which to protect you a little bit) but do you go there?

Melinda

missblondie
01-10-2003, 11:06 AM
yep i do.. second semester marketing.. what about you? what are you taking there?

Melinda
01-10-2003, 12:10 PM
yep i do.. second semester marketing.. what about you? what are you taking there?
Second semester Journalism. PM me your schedule or MSN me ([email protected]), we should see if any of our breaks collaborate and we can hook up and meet sometime! :)

Melinda

LUDELVR
01-10-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

Second semester Journalism. PM me your schedule or MSN me ([email protected]), we should see if any of our breaks collaborate and we can hook up and meet sometime! :)

Melinda

Mel...I never knew you went that way!! :poosie: :poosie: ;) ;) hahahahahahha:rofl: :rofl:

max_boost
01-10-2003, 12:25 PM
acuraxx is in one of my classes apparently.....anyway, I've seen that black 1.6el around, it is very low.......nice car!

Melinda
01-10-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

Mel...I never knew you went that way!! :poosie: :poosie: ;) ;) hahahahahahha:rofl: :rofl:

Haha I was waiting for someone to say something like that! Leo you bastard! :guns:

I like meeting other members, Dave P and I were talking about getting another Beyond SAIT meet together again, the last one was awesome fun. Sounds like we'll have a few more people out to this one..

Melinda

LUDELVR
01-10-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

I like meeting other members,... the last one was awesome fun. ...we'll have a few more people out to this one..

Melinda

hahaha, I read your messages here!!! hahaha It's cool Mel, we are who we are! ;) ;) ;) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But yah, with the weather getting colder, maybe it would be a better idea to wait till it's warmer out?:dunno:

Melinda
01-10-2003, 12:35 PM
But yah, with the weather getting colder, maybe it would be a better idea to wait till it's warmer out?:dunno:
Actually the last one was cold too..last time we met at the cafe in heritage hall then went over to Loco Lou's accross the street for drinks. Didn't really need warm weather for that, we got to know each other a lot better and had a good time! That's the kind of thing we were thinking about doing

Melinda

CRXguy
01-10-2003, 12:36 PM
Meet or meAt? I might drive up to SAIT if it's a "meet", and not "meAt". :rofl:

LUDELVR
01-10-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy
Meet or meAt? I might drive up to SAIT if it's a "meet", and not "meAt". :rofl:

Well for the rest of us I'm pretty sure it's meet...but for Mel!!! hahahahhah I'm not sure what kind of MEAT she had in mind!! :dunno: :poosie: :poosie: :rofl:

Man anh, you're such a perv!!:confused: :rofl: I'm glad we share the same sense of humor!!! :thumbsup: :rofl:

Melinda
01-10-2003, 12:49 PM

Well for the rest of us I'm pretty sure it's meet...but for Mel!!! hahahahhah I'm not sure what kind of MEAT she had in mind!! :dunno: :poosie: :poosie: :rofl:

:guns: :guns:

CRXguy
01-10-2003, 12:52 PM

Man anh, you're such a perv!!:confused: :rofl: I'm glad we share the same sense of humor!!! :thumbsup: :rofl:

LOL

Thanks to you man! I thought i left all that back in high school.:rofl: