PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1987 Honda CBR 600 Hurricane

huffer
05-02-2005, 11:24 PM
Up for sale is a 1987 CBR 600 Hurricane. I have owned this bike since 1998 when I obtained it as 2nd owner. Bike is in excellent shape for it's age and has 52,XXX km on it.

-base color grey with red/blk pin striping
-l/h and r/h fairings are unpainted black in color from Maier plastic and are brand new (I was going to repaint the whole bike black, never got around to it)
-brand new battery (still have Yuasa warranty)
-brand new fuel pump
-brand new cam chain tensioner
-very well maintained, no parts were half assed
-oil change every 2-3000 k with Motul 5100 series oil (semi-synthetic) since 99 when I bought it with 40xxx on it.
-oil is new as of last week in the bike now
-plugs are new with about 1500 km on them
-running K&N air filter with drilled air box
-modified stock exhaust muffler (this thing is on the loud side with a great tone to it)
-running excellent compression on all cylinders
-valves have been adjusted in the last 5000 km
-great rubber front and rear
-comes with service manual

To anyone who is interested I can offer assistance with maintenance and parts for it as I work in the motorcycle industry. I have seen many of these bikes going for 3500-4000 in the bargain finder.

Asking 3000

Please or PM or email if you are interested. No test rides without deposit of some sort (sorry I have seen too many written off bikes from test rides from ppl who just arnt too sure where the brakes are) Please serious buyers only. I have pictures ready to be sent off to anyone that wants to see them.

Thanks