PDA

View Full Version : SPotted EnZo!!

LudeRoca
05-02-2005, 11:26 PM
I was goin north on deerfoot just after mckenzie lake. It was i goin south bound. It was yellow and goin pretty quick, I couldnt get a pic of it. Dont see many of those.:burnout:

wildrice
05-02-2005, 11:30 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86100&highlight=enzo

You've just seen the Zr Auto Enzo.

Wildcat
05-02-2005, 11:38 PM
maybe we should sticky this, the forum is going to get flooded with threads like these.

replayboy
05-03-2005, 02:52 PM
I thought enzo's only came in red?

jumperman8
05-03-2005, 02:54 PM
WOW, im sure you can get them in more then one color, plus if they do only come in red, why not paint them and then they will coem in any color you choose, and it will be different.

:dunno:

sputnik
05-03-2005, 02:54 PM
you thought wrong...

there are black ones too

Randyn
05-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Enzos were available in any of the 16 standard Ferrari colours
F40 were only available in red

Each colour has a historical name implication as opposed to just red, silver, yellow

IE red = rossa corsa = racing ( racetrack ) red
yellow = giallo modena = name after the yellow flowers that grow around the city of modena where Enzo ferrari was born
California azzure = light blue/ silvery colour = name for the california blue sky at sunset

and so on

Randyn
05-03-2005, 03:09 PM
here's a non red, non yellow, non black enzo

sin
05-03-2005, 03:38 PM
that had to be painted then, i know for a fact the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari only came in red or yellow.

C4S
05-03-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Randyn
Enzos were available in any of the 16 standard Ferrari colours
F40 were only available in red

So .. for some F40 pic I saw from net, when it is in Yellow ... that is not Factory colour ? :confused:

Randyn
05-03-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by sin
that had to be painted then, i know for a fact the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari only came in red or yellow.

No it does notcome in just 2 colours
They were available in any of the 16 factory colours

Eric clapton has a black one
The dude from Jamiriquay (?) has a black one
Both were delivered right in Maranello in front of all the ferrari brass.

Here is a picture of three different colours - all in a row

C4S - yes unfortunately now, many F40 are appearing in a variety of after colours. Give it some time and you will probably see a polkadotted f40 soon

Randyn
05-03-2005, 04:57 PM
here is a list of every Enzo every made

http://www.enzoregister.barchetta.cc/events-stories/stories/enzo-ferrari/enzo-ferrari-by-serial-number/default.htm

Go here and you will see that enzos indeed did roll out of maranello in many colours

Everbody has a " I know for a fact line" but no body ever backs it up

iceburns288
05-03-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Randyn
yellow = giallo modena = name after the yellow flowers that grow around the city of modena where Enzo ferrari was born

I dunno if that is true, but I do know Giallo Modena is the yellow on the official symbol of Modena (I can't remember exactly what it was, maybe Modena's flag or shield :dunno: ) BTW you seen the new Grigio Silverstone? :drool:

Originally posted by sin

Well, your facts are wrong.

BTW I like to see F40s being repainted, the factory did well choosing to only sell it in red for the history, but some of the colors really do look amazing and it's nice to see a change (except for the Belgian flag F40 Barchetta :barf: )

Teggy2nr
05-03-2005, 06:12 PM
That car was in the paper today, the owner of ZR bought it down in Cali for 1.4 mil, and drove it home, he also got two tickets on the way home. Can you blame him

oddjob
05-03-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Teggy2nr
That car was in the paper today, the owner of ZR bought it down in Cali for 1.4 mil, and drove it home, he also got two tickets on the way home. Can you blame him

What a road trip. I would be ripping down myself, I could careless about tickets driving that thing. haha

ZorroAMG
05-03-2005, 07:49 PM
I saw one in the showroom in LA (xmas 03) with a big red bow on it .....it was black, so I guess you are wrong sin.

/////AMG
05-04-2005, 05:49 AM
It looks so good in silverish blue.

Someone want to scan the article for me please?

youngbex
05-04-2005, 03:44 PM
enzo.............:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

BumpinTalon
05-05-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG
It looks so good in silverish blue.

Someone want to scan the article for me please?

I'd rather have the Maserati that was chasin it ;)