PDA

View Full Version : Neon power strikes again

Supa Dexta
05-03-2005, 05:55 PM
HA...

Just went down 17th to pick up the lady friend... Some bozo in a silver srt pulls up besides me (going down the hill from richmond rd/ childrens hospital) He just stays with me, I was doing 60 maybe and he just hangs there till I look over, then he takes right off.. WOW.. Impressive, expecially considering I'm driving a 92 civic sedan, rusted to shit, and crumpled in the rear (rear ended by a full size ford truck)... with 13 steelies, you know all the goodies...!.. Oh and did i Mention I'm running on 3cylinders? Well I hope it was a good race for him... it was a close one, he must have been worried as a gained speed coasting down hill... good times..

:rolleyes: :thumbsup:

T-Dubbs
05-03-2005, 07:08 PM
sounds like another ricer neon encounter

gerrycurl21
05-03-2005, 07:40 PM
maybe he was checking out your lady friend rather then racing, or maybe seein if he knew you, just because he was coasting with u doesnt me he was racing.

Supa Dexta
05-03-2005, 09:21 PM
No I was going to pick her up, and I have NS plates, so doubt he knows me.. And pulling up then holding steady with a few revs to set the scene makes me think other wise... Just had to proove his 200hp can beat my 30....

:burnout: :rofl:

rice_eater
05-03-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
No I was going to pick her up, and I have NS plates, so doubt he knows me.. And pulling up then holding steady with a few revs to set the scene makes me think other wise... Just had to proove his 200hp can beat my 30....

:burnout: :rofl:

dont feel all self important now... just sit back and realize that no one's gonna waste their gas on your rust bucket and the guy was probably just fucking with you, probably to taunt you even more :rofl:

youngbex
05-03-2005, 10:46 PM
lmao

jumperman8
05-03-2005, 11:07 PM
HAHA Neons are the shit man, haah, isnt htis the second time one stopped a civic, who cares if oyu have 30 horses

LOL

infected
05-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Haha nice :thumbsup:

Phuqu
05-04-2005, 12:46 AM
Neons - The New Rice?

Mad$ella
05-04-2005, 12:55 AM
I hate NEONS! I seen a green one, with fully white interior, and so many decals BOOOOOOOOOOOO :thumbsdow
They dont try that shit when I am in the 'stanger.... :D

finboy
05-04-2005, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Mad$ella
I hate NEONS! I seen a green one, with fully white interior, and so many decals BOOOOOOOOOOOO :thumbsdow

you do know that a stock srt4 could probably beat the hell out of your stang right?

A790
05-04-2005, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Mad$ella

That Neons a POS. I've met the owner before. Total dumbass. Claims he can take the Silvia. If he can, props to him. It's still fugly.

Your Mustang isn't exactly a rocket though. A stock 5.0 eats my exhaust.

vietdood
05-04-2005, 02:46 AM
srt4 will rape s13/s14 silvia's, but not s15's

A790
05-04-2005, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by vietdood
srt4 will rape s13/s14 silvia's, but not s15's

SRT4's take my Silvia, definately. Buddies green Neon that sports "Dodge Hemi Performance" sure as hell doesnt.

youngbex
05-04-2005, 03:50 PM
yes, with a good drivers those fucking SRT's go, it was a dead heat between chris's skyline with rb25det and an old guy in a blue srt-4 but he got a head start, so we should have won

JCX
05-04-2005, 11:40 PM
When did this happen? Did the car look stock? Perhaps he took of for fun... they're fun cars you know?

I've been known to drive a similar car in that area but generally don't pick of 20 second cars. ;)

k_dawg
05-05-2005, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Phuqu
Neons - The New Rice?

Sometimes true, depends I guess on the people mmost of the neons that I've seen that aren't SRT-4's look like rice for sure. I was driving down sarcee towards richmond Road the other day and a silver neon with a huge wing goes weaving through traffic without signaling thinking hes good or something. he gets to the lights and revs his car at a minivan. :dunno: What a werid guy.

Supa Dexta
05-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by JCX
When did this happen? Did the car look stock? Perhaps he took of for fun... they're fun cars you know?

I've been known to drive a similar car in that area but generally don't pick of 20 second cars. ;)

Would have been about 5:30ish... No worries if it were you, it's all good... Just funny they would waste gas on me... And 20seconds? in the 1/8 maybe? haha... I can't complain too much, the civic's been a tank.. 18000km on 3cyls, after it dropped the cyl. I've not changed oil/filters.. nothing... It's also leaking water and/or burning it.. I get around to adding fluids now and then... but she keeps on chuggin' along... 400km a week usually... But it's nearing it's end with me.. watch for it for sale soon..! couple hundred bux maybe.. if theres no takers, it may be heading to golden to die, off a cliff perhaps... I'll get vid if thats the case.... I'd prefer it weren't, it's still got some good in it...

:thumbsup:

JCX
05-05-2005, 09:12 PM

Would have been about 5:30ish...

Wasn't me. :bigpimp:

BubbaSTi
05-10-2005, 01:46 PM

to die, off a cliff perhaps... I'll get vid if thats the case....

hehehe I would love to see that vid

djstefan
05-10-2005, 04:37 PM
People racing on 17th are funny!! They must love having their picture taken and sent through the mail or the club style strobe lights turning red and blue following them... Either way, they are funny.... :burnout: :D

Supa Dexta
05-10-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by BubbaSTi

hehehe I would love to see that vid

I wonder, is that like littering? Maybe I should peel off the vins....before some ranger shows up at my door asking me to clean up my car...

Here's another question, and you guys may not know as much as country kids, but who the hell put old cars in the woods years ago? I grew up on a farm, and back in the woods there was probably a dozen cars dumped out there, engines in 'em and everything... but it's not like nowadays you take a stroll in the forest and see a 92 civic, or an 89 firebird, just parked in the woods? It's weird really.. "well the cars giving me a bit of trouble, I'm going to park it in the woods and get a new one"...

:rofl:

BubbaSTi
05-10-2005, 06:25 PM
Mabye I should go into the forest and try and find an old car with the engine and do that up. May look cooler than my Grand Am.....

It would be sweet to have a REAL old Ford truck from before 1950 and restore it and mabye lower it with cool rims and a nice paint job. Nothing too extreme.

Or I could put in a Skyline engine with twin turbos and run it at an insane amount of boost just for the fun of it!!!

Redlyne_mr2
05-10-2005, 06:31 PM
The biggest strike that the SRT4 has against it is that it is new which means that basically anyone with a little bit of credit can get one. with everyone driving one that means there are alot of idiots on the road with them that cant handle the power. That car is being written off left right and center.

BubbaSTi
05-10-2005, 06:36 PM
I think it was just a regular SX 2.0 Redlyne_mr2

Redlyne_mr2
05-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by BubbaSTi
I think it was just a regular SX 2.0 Redlyne_mr2
Oh damn thanks...I forgot theyres a regular srt.

ACX
05-11-2005, 09:51 AM
I have a car fitting the bill, at least for another week or 2, but drive my lesbian mobile for the most part.

:dunno:

I'd have been checking the girl out too. :dunno:

Supa Dexta
05-11-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by ACX
but drive my lesbian mobile for the most part.

:dunno:

I'd have been checking the girl out too. :dunno:

Is that like tom greens slutmobile?

http://www.fu-manchu.com/tomgreen/tomgreen/appearances/comedynetwork1/episodes7-13/slut1.jpg

sadly, thats the best pic I could find of that car....

turbo minivan
05-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by k_dawg

Sometimes true, depends I guess on the people mmost of the neons that I've seen that aren't SRT-4's look like rice for sure. I was driving down sarcee towards richmond Road the other day and a silver neon with a huge wing goes weaving through traffic without signaling thinking hes good or something. he gets to the lights and revs his car at a minivan. :dunno: What a werid guy.

was it MY minivan? if it was i blew the doors off him like a bat outa hell! ha ha ha! its all about having a turbo in a minivan!
i feel sorry for these poor bastards that have to loose to me! no matter how crappy thear car! ha ha! i HATE rice!! ill give credit to those who ACTUALY know thear stuff enough to turbo somthing, but to these FAGS that just go to crappy tire and glue fagget try hard crap on thear already POS, it makes want to speed bag them in the face!! seriously, why not save you money and yourself from looking like a TRY HARD race car driver, and actualy put your money under the hood. look at me, i drive a F#$@ing minivan, and i have SO much fun driving a sleeper!!

ACX
05-12-2005, 08:12 AM

Is that like tom greens slutmobile?

http://www.fu-manchu.com/tomgreen/tomgreen/appearances/comedynetwork1/episodes7-13/slut1.jpg

sadly, thats the best pic I could find of that car....

Something like that indeed.. With this on each door (all 4 of them)

http://www.laffyerassoff.com/funny-pictures/planes-trains-automobiles/girl-auto.jpg

:devil: :nut: :rofl: