PDA

View Full Version : Tow Truck Driver RANT

Mad$ella
05-03-2005, 05:57 PM
HI!
As most of you know I just had my car fully repainted.
I had the guys at the body shop arrange for a tow for the car to go to my mechanic freind to do some minor work. I call to see how the car is going and the shop owner informs me that my whole front bumper was completely scratched up! Now the mechanic agrues that he did nothing wrong (and I throughly believe him, as he has respect for nice cars and would admit any wrong doing on his part) and the driver is blaming my mechanic for causing the scrapes on the front bumper. Now the car was on a flat bed, rear end first. In addition my air bags were completly full and the car was a maxium height (much higher than any normal vehicle). The driver completly denies anything to do with the scratches and his story seems to change everytime I talk to him. In addition when I spoke to the people at the towing disbatch the lady was very rude, and very unhelpful and refused to give me the owners information, number, or even name! She denies that her driver had anything to do with the accident. Now I have a bran new paint job and the front body kit is completly scratched up!!!!! ARRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! If this has to go to small claims court I am going to be really pissed!!!

The towing company is Sheppard Towing... spread the word that the are fucking shady m*ther fuckers!!!!

finboy
05-03-2005, 06:03 PM
shitty, small claims court maybe?:dunno:

otto
05-03-2005, 06:04 PM
harsh for you maby if it wasn't a ford it would not have needed a tow

big_k
05-03-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by otto

thats pretty fuckin ignorant of you. he just spend how much money makin his car look fuckin nice, and you bash him cause he drives a ford? you should try haveing respect for the work and money people put in their cars, just cause its not your favorite, doesn't mean you have to be a ass about it.

Toms-SC
05-03-2005, 06:20 PM

This coming from a dude with a Jetta :rolleyes:

talon2nv
05-03-2005, 06:27 PM
dude i fully understnad i had my car towed from the body shop to a dealership and i took off the body kit and everything and i had my projector headlights on it for not even a week fresh in from cali i get to the dealership the headlight has scuff marks on it and is pushed back behind the fender and big scratch on the fender i bitched at both the tow truck driver and body shop they both give me the same story of the didnt do it.these days you can trust anybody unless you are there in person

SiG Baby
05-03-2005, 07:21 PM
Sorry to here that....I'd fully sue, and let the Better Business Bureau know about the mishap

Mad$ella
05-03-2005, 07:37 PM
HA HA HA HA
So... I went and had an in-person meeting with Wes (the driver) and Dario (mechanic) and it took a little argument, and some light shouting, but he finnally agreed to take care of it and pay for the whole thing. Needless to say this was after the fact I called him a sleeze ball :rofl: which he really didnt take too lightly too. But man! you should have seen thsi guy, long hair down to the shoulders BUT his hair was sooooooo thin looked like the old school Dracula or something, definatly straight out of a horror movie!!! :rofl: :rofl: It was so funny did he ever fit the profile of a shit-ball, Forest Lawn (sorry to offense intended to people who live there, seriously) PEICE OF SHIT. Man do I wish that I had pic of this guy... you'd OWN him harder than I got ownd in Ask Leo :rofl:

BerserkerCatSplat
05-03-2005, 07:40 PM
Well, good to hear that it all turned out well for you! A lot of people whose cars get messed up by tow trucks aren't as fortunate. :thumbsdow

Honda_002
05-03-2005, 07:42 PM
When i messed my car up and they pulled it onto the flastbed they never took off the E-brake or took it out of gear. I know what its like man:guns: :whipped:

T-Dubbs
05-03-2005, 07:43 PM
i dont know why you were not present when the car was being picked up in the first place, im always there, i trust my car with no one.

BlkMaxima
05-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Good to hear you got it cleared up!:thumbsup:

ninjak84
05-03-2005, 07:47 PM
That's so brutal .... Can't believe that happened after all the work.
I hate tow trucks. They're way too careless with other peoples' prized possessions.

Mad$ella
05-03-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by RedDevil
i dont know why you were not present when the car was being picked up in the first place, im always there, i trust my car with no one.

I was at school and the tow was arranged to go from the shop out past Chestermier into the city, and they were supposed to arrange it for me so that I didnt have to drive all the way out there again, as I was out there the evening before and it was too late then to get a tow so we agreed that the body guys would simply arrange for a tow in the morning, I thought it was harmless and didnt feel like driving out past Chestermier at like 9am with class at 10.

otto
05-03-2005, 07:50 PM
:closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed:

Mad$ella
05-03-2005, 07:50 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/madsella/ugly1.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/madsella/ugly2.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HA ha ha ha

The guy was totally a cross between these two idiots...
Nasty thin-ass long putrid hair like the guy in the first pic, and all fatass like the second guy! Ugly as FUCK :barf:

Mad$ella
05-03-2005, 07:51 PM
:closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed:

WTF are you trying to close my thread for????

Mad$ella
05-03-2005, 07:54 PM
Again the tow truck company is: SHEPPARD TOWING my advice is NEVER EVER use these shaddy fuckers, they tried everything to get out of it, and when I confronted the girl at disbatch she REFUSED to give me the name of the owner, or his number. Just adds to the shaddyness!

:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

finboy
05-03-2005, 08:08 PM
shitty to hear, i had my GLH shell (rust free omni, not easy to find) written off by a tow truck driver, he actually managed to bend the frame by backing into it.

now i use crazy cooter, haven't had bad luck with him yet, and its flat deck.

vcteggy
05-03-2005, 08:12 PM
A tow truck driver made two 5 inch long deep ass scratches in my bumper :thumbsdow but i caught him in the act so he had to pay

Mad$ella
05-03-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by finboy
shitty to hear, i had my GLH shell (rust free omni, not easy to find) written off by a tow truck driver, he actually managed to bend the frame by backing into it.

now i use crazy cooter, haven't had bad luck with him yet, and its flat deck.

I have heard good things about that guy. Ha crazy cooter

Mad$ella
05-04-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

This coming from a dude with a Jetta :rolleyes:
TY

:werd: :rofl: :rofl: