PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Car for 11000

scrolanky
05-03-2005, 08:09 PM
I'm looking for a car not to specific on anything except not j-bodies. Shoot me what you got if i am interested i will drive to get it.

Northy
05-03-2005, 09:32 PM
can u narrow it down a little like sports car, sporty lookin, fast, family, anything?

scrolanky
05-03-2005, 10:35 PM
anything pretty much seriously...teggy's, civics, pretty much any import, golf, jetta....

autospeed
05-04-2005, 10:14 AM
got a 99 teg that i'm basically askin around that much.

5spd, black/grey interior, silver exterior, sideskirts and mouldings painted to match the car, really clean inside and out.

Just to let you know, someone keyed the driverside so I'm gonna repaint the entire side, and the front end while I'm at it since it has some stone chips. If you go to www.cardomain.com/id/autospeed
there's some pics of it up.

Once I've finished the paint I'll have it ready to show and test drive.:thumbsup:

EgyptLuv
05-04-2005, 10:20 AM
check out hotwheelz....

lastprodigy
05-04-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by autospeed
got a 99 teg that i'm basically askin around that much.

5spd, black/grey interior, silver exterior, sideskirts and mouldings painted to match the car, really clean inside and out.

Just to let you know, someone keyed the driverside so I'm gonna repaint the entire side, and the front end while I'm at it since it has some stone chips. If you go to www.cardomain.com/id/autospeed
there's some pics of it up.

Once I've finished the paint I'll have it ready to show and test drive.:thumbsup:

sorry to ruin the guys thread but how many k, what model, accidents, condition etc?

Merkur
05-04-2005, 10:21 PM
hey i got a 96 jetta, search for a GLX in beyond classifieds....but it is tentativily sold.