PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Story!

rinny
05-04-2005, 01:42 AM
I was talkin to a teacher at school today and she was saying how she was reading this book about a motorcyle trip that Ewan McGregor (dont know how to spell his name, but i guess hes a famous actor, was in Star Wars and Big Fish?) took around the world. In the book he noted how out of all the places he went, he ended up getting into an accident on highway 2 by Heritage Ranch (halfway between south and north Red Deer, you can see it from the highway).

The story went on with a picture of the car, and a desciption saying that a red Honda civic hit him from behind and a teen got out in baggy pants and Ewan just noted what he said and all that.

TURNS OUT! Well last year I remember a guy that I go to school with told me that he had hit a guy on a motorcycle, and he also talked about it with this teacher. As she read this, she figured it out that he was actually the one who hit Ewan!

Small world or what?

k_dawg
05-04-2005, 01:48 AM
ahahaha thats aswome what a small world after all, what happened to edwan was it injured badly?

ronaldo
05-04-2005, 08:49 AM
:rofl:

jumperman8
05-04-2005, 09:54 AM
that could should brag man:rofl:

canuckmuscle
05-04-2005, 10:00 AM
i think ewan mcgregor even mentioned that part of his stroy when he was promoting his book on the tonight show with jay leno.

~Leah~
05-04-2005, 10:35 AM
haha thats awesome

infected
05-04-2005, 04:33 PM
:rolleyes: