PDA

View Full Version : For the people buying clothes here on Beyond... READ!

jaylo
05-05-2005, 12:27 AM
I am here to help you all out about the clothing that people sell here. I get private msgs once in a while about authenticity checks and I don't mind it at all. I'm no guru in clothing but I know a lot about them. I'm here to help. :D

But since Ebay and other fake crap are sprouting here on this website, I will try not to post negative comments about the people here that sells fake stuff claiming it's authentic. You know who you are.

These people are selling fake clothing and I feel sorry for the people that are actually falling for these fake stuff and thinking they are getting a good deal because of the low price.

I recently got my post deleted because I have posted that the merchandise pictures posted were fake. :bullshit:

I would not be surprise if this post is deleted too, so...

BEST BET is to meet up with the person and take his/her merchandise to a clothing store (Underground, Urban, Holt Renfrew, Henry's, Aritzia, etc...) that carries the exact item and compare it right there before you make the purchase.

Just a heads up to the people that are attracted to the low price these people post. Fake stuff :thumbsdow

Jay

rage2
05-05-2005, 01:11 AM
our mods look for fake stuff and delete them when they think it's fake. They're not perfect obviously, but we try our best to curb fake sales.

ronaldo
05-05-2005, 08:43 AM
thanks for lookin out for everyone!:thumbsup:

kenny
05-05-2005, 10:56 AM
Your posts may have been removed based on your approach. A note to everyone that wants to expose a fake that is being sold, PM a moderator alogn with why you think it is.

jumperman8
05-05-2005, 11:25 AM
There ae always fake lacoste shirts on here, the newest polo shirt post are the only ones i have seen on here that are real, along wiht most Versace, Gucci, Armani, Louis Viton and Lacoste so on so on.

Just make sure you look at it before you buy it.

Neil4Speed
05-05-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by jumperman8
There ae always fake lacoste shirts on here, the newest polo shirt post are the only ones i have seen on here that are real, along wiht most Versace, Gucci, Armani, Louis Viton and Lacoste so on so on.

Just make sure you look at it before you buy it.

I appreciate your words, as I kind of felt that this post was a little bit of a personal attack. If anyone has the slightest concern, please PM me, that includes you Jay.

Regards,

Neil

GucciBoy
05-06-2005, 10:12 AM
Everything I sell is authentic :)

girlRACER
05-06-2005, 04:33 PM
I try to keep my eye out for fake designer items too in the marketplace in terms of accessories. If there is a demand in the future, there should be a separate designer item section in the marketplace and I could be the Beyond resident LV/designer accessories authenticator :bigpimp: :). I can give people tips on purchasing real designer stuff and answer special requests for people looking for certain items or meet up with people to authenticate. Just a suggestion for future need. I think it would be really helpful.

Neil4Speed
05-06-2005, 10:55 PM
I have just recieved an PM from Jay, and he was not refering to my Lacoste Shirts. Sorry if I sounded abrupt or anything!