PDA

View Full Version : Red 3000gt VR4

CLiVE
01-10-2003, 03:53 PM
Had a run in with a 1st gen Red 3000gt VR4 on my way to work on 9th Ave. today. Fairly young guy driving. Nice car, anyone seen it around? I was beside him in traffic.

redline_13000
01-10-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by memystealthandi
Had a run in with a 1st gen Red 3000gt VR4 on my way to work on 9th Ave. today. Fairly young guy driving. Nice car, anyone seen it around? I was beside him in traffic.

i have seen it in downtown also...such a nice car

jdmakkord
01-10-2003, 04:45 PM
my cousin has a silver one(not vr4) with the chrome 18" vr4 wheels in town here.

redline_13000
01-10-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
my cousin has a silver one(not vr4) with the chrome 18" vr4 wheels in town here.

if im thinking the same one u are..i know his brother..now thats a nice car:drool:

jdmakkord
01-10-2003, 04:49 PM
he doesn't have a brother

CLiVE
01-10-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
(not vr4)

Ouch, that's gotta hurt....jk. I haven't seen it around. You should tell him about 3si.org. And get him to go to our next Stealth/3000gt gathering. Just do a search on "alberta" in 3si, and he'll find us.

There is also a white SL in town, and a white VR4 in town. I was chatting with a guy a few weeks ago who was importing a VR4 spyder....:drool: well supposedly anyways, he came up to me when I was parked by the bank and started asking questions about my car.

CLiVE
01-10-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by redline_13000

i have seen it in downtown also...such a nice car

Nice, but completely stock by the looks of it. Nothing wrong with the stock 300hp, and 307ft/lbs at 2500rpm.

DSM Power
01-10-2003, 10:21 PM

There is also a white SL in town, and a white VR4 in town. I was chatting with a guy a few weeks ago who was importing a VR4 spyder....:drool: well supposedly anyways, he came up to me when I was parked by the bank and started asking questions about my car.
This I'd like to see. :) But doesn't it kinda freak you out at first when people approach you and start asking about your car? :angel:

CLiVE
01-10-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by DSM Power

This I'd like to see. :) But doesn't it kinda freak you out at first when people approach you and start asking about your car? :angel:

Yeah, it freaks me out. But is has happened A LOT....including driving down 32nd, with a guy hanging out the window asking "how much hp"....:rofl: truckers at truck stops on the hwy, kids hanging out of a mini-van w/the doors open. The list goes on....lol. Seems to draw a bit of attention. What is so "stealth" about it...???

DSM Power
01-10-2003, 11:12 PM
What is so "stealth" about it...???
:rofl: :rofl:

CLiVE
01-12-2003, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by DSM Power

:rofl: :rofl:

lol. No seriously...what were they thinking when they called it a stealth...
Did I ever tell you guys this story? I was in Drumheller and stopped at a sandwich place. When I leave there are 4 old ladies standing by my car, who then ask me what kind of car it is. Then one of them said "we've decided it's the nicest car in the parking lot...."....

I'm such a pimp eh? :bigpimp: My fiancee was with me, and she couldn't stop laughing when we got in the car. Quite the compliment though IMO.

CrAzY_PLaYa
01-19-2003, 08:28 PM
I've seen one on 68th Street...i think it was like silver... my friend gave hima thumbs up and he started laughing..probley thought my friend wanted 2 race him in a prelude haha