PDA

View Full Version : Red Probe...Glenmore at 1:10amish... did you get a ticket

Pages : [1] 2

A790
05-06-2005, 01:44 AM
I fucking hope so. After you just about smoked me I called in your car and your fucking plates asshole. I know you're on here.

In case you arn't aware, I was the guy in the Silvia that was yelling at you to slow the fuck down. Glenmore isn't your private racetrack.

I don't know how fast you were going but you came up on my rear fast and then you didn't even get all the way out of my lane?! I don't know if you would have hit me if I didn't swerve. I hope the cops give you a ticket.

Or two.

Sorath
05-06-2005, 01:45 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA CAM GOT NEWBELF'D AGAIN :P:P:P:P

Ben
05-06-2005, 01:46 AM
If it's the one I think it is, this guy does drive like an idiot.

I've seen a Red probe mildly modified driving like an assfuck both on 17th ave as well as McLeod. Guy needs his car impounded and his licence removed from his posession.

A790
05-06-2005, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Ben
If it's the one I think it is, this guy does drive like an idiot.

I've seen a Red probe mildly modified driving like an assfuck both on 17th ave as well as McLeod. Guy needs his car impounded and his licence removed from his posession.

Bodykit, hood scoop, rims + exhaust. May have a turbo under there. Couldn't tell cause of the exhaust.

Just so everyone knows...

Red 1993+ Ford Probe
Rims + Bodykit + Exhaust + Hood Scoop
Caucasian male driver, around 17-21.

He was being followed by a friend (I assume) in a 1988ish Nissan Pulsar.

Be careful. He obviouly disregards traffic laws, common courtesy and safety.

I didn't get his whole plate, but I got part of it. He was turning off Glenmore onto 18th Street, turning into Ogden I believe.

Ben
05-06-2005, 02:10 AM
yep, thats the one.

max_boost
05-06-2005, 02:45 AM
I think I know who it is, he's been to my restaurant on a few occasions. I think he's in highschool still. No excuse to drive like that, only a matter of time before he hurts himself or others around him.

When I see things like that happen, I just shake my head.

youngbex
05-06-2005, 08:36 AM
thats awesome you phoned him in!

tictactoe2004
05-06-2005, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by A790
Glenmore isn't your private racetrack.

damn... no one ever told me that before... if I had only known earlier!

hehe, jk

Foreign1
05-06-2005, 11:42 AM
hehe back in the day (last year), my friend and i had just bought new cars within a week of eachother... so we decide to take them upto around 140 on sarcee. Of course we get called in by this lady who claimed we were "street racers".

thankfully the cop who showed up at my friends door was our other friends older brother :)

B17a
05-06-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Foreign1
hehe back in the day (last year), my friend and i had just bought new cars within a week of eachother... so we decide to take them upto around 140 on sarcee. Of course we get called in by this lady who claimed we were "street racers".

thankfully the cop who showed up at my friends door was our other friends older brother :)

I would have done the same....call you in that is.:thumbsdow

talonboi
05-06-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Foreign1

u seem to be proud of it

garyb
05-06-2005, 12:07 PM
yeah that was scary getting a call from him. TalonBoi and B17a you guys never speed hey? kudos to you

lam-boy
05-06-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by garyb
yeah that was scary getting a call from him. TalonBoi and B17a you guys never speed hey? kudos to you

you numbnut, speeding and racing are two diffrent things.

140 on sarcee hahha, you retard.

talonboi
05-06-2005, 12:19 PM
20 over the speed limit, on deefoot, mcleod...maybe blackfoot

but 140 on sarcee?? :thumbsdow

B17a
05-06-2005, 12:30 PM

I shouldn't even dignify this with a response but doubling the speed limit and going 10 over are not even the same sport let alone the same ballpark.

garyb
05-06-2005, 12:43 PM
i am sorry

Foreign1
05-10-2005, 12:17 AM
Yeah honestly, wow sorry guys. im a super big retard.

if only i knew what cars you guys drove and followed you for 20 minutes... we'd really know the truth!

djstefan
05-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Calling it in made you reallllllllyyyyy coooooooooooooooooollll!!!! Wohoooo!!!!! Lemme give you a medal.... oh, no, why not 3? Cause you are sooooo coooooolllll....

So lets see, cops didn't see the guy calling it in or the car that called it in. In other words they have no idea you drive a ricer. To all they care, you could be a grandpa in a minivan.

Cops show up to Probe guy's dor, and find a supped up Probe. Ok, we got another supped ricer that was speeding. Which means that ricers speed. (And we know they all do at one point or another- don't be a hypocrite)

In other words you are giving your own class a bad reputation.

Really smart, I gotta say. You know what, I think from now on I'm gonna call all the ricers in when I see them speeding. And then, every time you will get pulled over just for driving a ricer even if you were not doing anything stupid and the cop is gonna hate you jsut for the fact you have a ricer, I'm gonna be really happy!!

Lets call in everyone who speeds.... specially if we don't feel like racing them at that exact moment. :clap:

-------------- You wanna tell someone how to drive, tell it to their face and don't involve the red and blue poo poo which you already have plenty of problems with. ------------

jumperman8
05-10-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by djstefan
Calling it in made you reallllllllyyyyy coooooooooooooooooollll!!!! Wohoooo!!!!! Lemme give you a medal.... oh, no, why not 3? Cause you are sooooo coooooolllll....

So lets see, cops didn't see the guy calling it in or the car that called it in. In other words they have no idea you drive a ricer. To all they care, you could be a grandpa in a minivan.

Cops show up to Probe guy's dor, and find a supped up Probe. Ok, we got another supped ricer that was speeding. Which means that ricers speed. (And we know they all do at one point or another- don't be a hypocrite)

Really smart, I gotta say. You know what, I think from now on I'm gonna call all the ricers in when I see them speeding. And then, every time you will get pulled over just for driving a ricer even if you were not doing anything stupid and the cop is gonna hate you jsut for the fact you have a ricer, I'm gonna be really happy!!

Lets call in everyone who speeds.... specially if we don't feel like racing them at that exact moment. :clap:

-------------- You wanna tell someone how to drive, tell it to their face and don't involve the red and blue poo poo which you already have plenty of problems with. ------------

True, as if this class doesnt get enouhg heat from the 5-0

Why make it harder on ourselfs by calling evryone in. Someone is speeding like a motha fucka, who cares, its there car and life. But if they almost hit you call them in, pull up beside give the finger and go on your way. I would call them in to if i almost got hit, but if im in the right lane and buddy goes by at 2000000 in the far left lane, im not concerned Especially at 130 in the morning.

Phy
05-10-2005, 11:49 AM
(Replying to djstefan) So what, you're supposed to stick up for people driving like assholes just because they have a similar vehicle? This ain't a Harley gang.

That's like saying just because you drink, you shouldn't call in someone weaving all over the road at one in the morning.

Def_3
05-10-2005, 11:55 AM
this red probe FUCKIN LOSER!!!! I was gonna post about him, ripping up 17 ave like a fucking blind drunken retard, trying to race me, me and my girl were laughing, and just to let you know buddy it was at YOU loser.

and I am sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you drive a NASTY UGLY ASS RICED OUT TACKY VALUE VILLAGE LOOKING PEICE OF SHIT FORD:thumbsup:

Drew
05-10-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Def_3
and just to let you know buddy it was at YOU loser.

and I am sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you drive a NASTY UGLY ASS RICED OUT TACKY VALUE VILLAGE LOOKING PEICE OF SHIT FORD:thumbsup:

hahahahah oh shit, not to post whore, but damn buddy are your really too big a pussy to be defending yourself right now?

djstefan
05-10-2005, 12:08 PM
(Reply to phy) He still shouldn't have been called in. I raced ricers in the US for over 5 years and I know some of the $hit I have done might have looked crazy to others, but hey, I always had full control over the car and never put others in danger. If you know how to drive fast, drive fast, who cares. If you pass a cop, he will let you know you did. Anyway, if it was early in the morning, almost no cars on the road and he passed a sylvia fast, why did the sylvia get pi$$ed? If I had that car, I woulda just floored it and showed him who's the boss.

Some people suppe their cars up for the looks and bitch day and nite about those who drive them fast, other to drive them and have fun with them day and nite. Going fast is not dangerous as long as you know how to go fast.

I have a feeling that the swirving and coming up on the same lane is over exagerated talk to make this thread sound lamer. Then again, I wasn't there.

As for this being a Harley gang, I have a feeling it's more of a bitch slap left and right gang. The one who can bitch the most is the one who's the boss! Wow, real racers I gotta say!

AsianCaucasian
05-10-2005, 12:16 PM
(Reply to phy) He still shouldn't have been called in. I raced ricers in the US for over 5 years and I know some of the $hit I have done might have looked crazy to others, but hey, I always had full control over the car and never put others in danger. If you know how to drive fast, drive fast, who cares. If you pass a cop, he will let you know you did. Anyway, if it was early in the morning, almost no cars on the road and he passed a sylvia fast, why did the sylvia get pi$$ed? If I had that car, I woulda just floored it and showed him who's the boss.

Some people suppe their cars up for the looks and bitch day and nite about those who drive them fast, other to drive them and have fun with them day and nite. Going fast is not dangerous as long as you know how to go fast.

I have a feeling that the swirving and coming up on the same lane is over exagerated talk to make this thread sound lamer. Then again, I wasn't there.

As for this being a Harley gang, I have a feeling it's more of a bitch slap left and right gang. The one who can bitch the most is the one who's the boss! Wow, real racers I gotta say!

This is the most ignorant post I have ever come across. It's called a fucking law. If you break a law, why don't you deserve for your ass to be reported to the police? If you read the original post, maybe you would've saw that he would've got SMOKED by the probe if he hadn't swerved out of the way. Obviously it was dangerous and "did not know" how to go fast. Yes, next time some car going fast almost sideswipes me, I'll just think to myself. "Hmm, yeah it's not that dangerous, he probably knows how to handle his car, la de da, i'll just go on with my life now."
I hope darwin takes care of you.

BlueGoblin
05-10-2005, 12:19 PM
^ Attitudes like DjStefan's kill people.

I truly hope you can change it without hurting yourself or somebody else.

B17a
05-10-2005, 12:21 PM
[B I always had full control over the car and never put others in danger. If you know how to drive fast, drive fast, who cares. [/B]

This here is the quintessential ricer mantra. I'm sure all those putz's out in Vancouver who have crashed street racing in the past few years and killed pedestrians said the exact same thing!

djstefan
05-10-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by AsianCaucasian

This is the most ignorant post I have ever come across. It's called a fucking law. If you break a law, why don't you deserve for your ass to be reported to the police? If you read the original post, maybe you would've saw that he would've got SMOKED by the probe if he hadn't swerved out of the way. Obviously it was dangerous and "did not know" how to go fast. Yes, next time some car going fast almost sideswipes me, I'll just think to myself. "Hmm, yeah it's not that dangerous, he probably knows how to handle his car, la de da, i'll just go on with my life now."
I hope darwin takes care of you.

You wanna talk LAW!?!? Buahahaha.... lets open up all the hoods and see all the "by the law" mods these cars have... Oh wait, why open up the hoods when we can just see plenty of mods on the outside of the cars which could get a few tix.

You guys are like bank robers that go and call in a shop lifter.

I love this hypocritical bitchin... :D

Mr. Burns
05-10-2005, 12:22 PM

That has to be one of the most moronic things I have ever read.

AsianCaucasian
05-10-2005, 12:29 PM

You wanna talk LAW!?!? Buahahaha.... lets open up all the hoods and see all the "by the law" mods these cars have... Oh wait, why open up the hoods when we can just see plenty of mods on the outside of the cars which could get a few tix.

Uh k. First of all, my car is completely stock and I don't speed nor have I ever recieved any ticket. Second of all, body modifications don't hit pedestrians and oncoming traffic and kill people. Third, if your car is not street legal and you have mods that do not meet standards, then you do deserve a ticket and believe me you will eventually get a ticket. So hypocritical bitchin? I think not. What I think though is that youre a moron.

88CRX
05-10-2005, 12:30 PM

mods under the hood arent gonna kill some inoccent bystandard you fuckin tool :thumbsdow

you driving like paul walker will tho :thumbsdow

HuMz
05-10-2005, 12:31 PM
:werd:
no matter how well you think you can control your car at high speeds it doesn't matter when you can't expect other peoples actions on the road. EX( someone switching into your lane as you come up behind them doubling the speed limit, or a pedestrian cutting across the road because its late at night, theres a million possibilities you can't control with other people)

but i wouldn't have got the guys plate, if the cops weren't there then nothing will be done to the kid and im pretty sure a little piece of paper in the mail isn't going to get him to slow down

Def_3
05-10-2005, 12:32 PM
and just to let you know buddy it was at YOU loser.

and I am sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you drive a NASTY UGLY ASS RICED OUT TACKY VALUE VILLAGE LOOKING PEICE OF SHIT FORD

hahahahah oh shit, not to post whore, but damn buddy are your really too big a pussy to be defending yourself right now?

Originally posted by Drew

Honestly sorry that I sound so mean and mad, but the retard first of all thinks he drives a "panty wetter", while truely its a highend canadian tire peice of shit, and to make matters worse the fag almost ran down a 60ish year old lady trying to cross the street at 17ave and 14 st, the guy was driving like a fucking loser, so while he was reving up the peice, I whipped out my camera phone to snap some "mug shots", this obviously got some sand in his vagina and the little child took off almost killing the little old lady, I HOPE HOPE HOPE I run into you again buddy

If you are on here feel MORE the free to PM

****END RANT****

88CRX
05-10-2005, 12:43 PM
so who drives this anal probe in question?

bspot
05-10-2005, 12:47 PM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38051000/jpg/_38051110_vindeisel.jpg

Def_3
05-10-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by bspot

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38051000/jpg/_38051110_vindeisel.jpg :clap: :clap: :clap: :rofl: :rofl:

BlkMaxima
05-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by BlueGoblin
^ Attitudes like DjStefan's kill people.

I truly hope you can change it without hurting yourself or somebody else.

I changed my attitude when my car got crushed by a semi on deerfoot. I didn't get hurt but I lost my car to my own stupidity!!:banghead:

djstefan
05-10-2005, 01:09 PM

Uh k. First of all, my car is completely stock and I don't speed nor have I ever recieved any ticket. Second of all, body modifications don't hit pedestrians and oncoming traffic and kill people. Third, if your car is not street legal and you have mods that do not meet standards, then you do deserve a ticket and believe me you will eventually get a ticket. So hypocritical bitchin? I think not. What I think though is that youre a moron.

The fun part about the net is that you're entitled to your stock opinion!

BubbaSTi
05-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Wow......

That is a WHOLE lot of writing going on.

I agree with the majority of the peeps talking here. The probe was driving like a total retard and has been seen doing it on multiple occasions. At times I, extremely regrettably, have a few tickets under my belt. That was last year and when I first got a 3.4 litre V-6 engine from a 1.8 litre 4 cylinder. Now I understand that my car is quite powerful and I don't need to show it off all the time. Like everyone on this forum we love cars, but if we all acted like the probe we would all, or SHOULD, lose our cars.

If you want to race go to the track and don't endager everyone else on the road.

If I ever see this probe, I will remember his face and hunt him down!!!

j/k

BlkMaxima
05-10-2005, 01:16 PM
djstefan

IMO

Your opinion makes you just as foolish and gay as the fag driving the anal probe.

AsianCaucasian
05-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by BlkMaxima
djstefan

IMO

Your opinion makes you just as foolish and gay as the fag driving the anal probe.

I'll :werd: to that.

A790
05-10-2005, 01:23 PM

Here's what I'm going to do. If by some chance I happen to find YOUR car out on the streets, I'm going to call you in just because you've fucking annoyed me.

Keep your fast and the furious bullshit to yourself. The 35 year old mother of two cruising in her new Toyota or the family in the minivan don't want to have to deal with stupid fucks flying down the streets as if they're on some "race wars" bullshit mission.

If you want to fucking race, good for you. Don't do it here, don't do it on the streets. I could really GIVE A FUCK if you think that I'm making more trouble for "us ricers". The fact of the matter is that instead of catching him, stopping him and shoving my foot up his ass I decided to do the legal thing and call him in.

Next time that fuck does something like that I'll take a different approach. How about I stop him, kick in his fenders and then be on my way? It makes perfect sence for me to have the police deal with it, don't you think. Ot does the more personal method work for you?

When someone almost fucking kills me, I think it warrents something being down about it. Just because I drive a Silvia doesn't mean I want to cruise down Glenmore at my governor all the time. I don't believe in that I have the right to be disregarding the law and putting other people in danger cause my car can go fast.

He needs to fucking learn how to drive, and by the sounds of it, so do you. Shut the fuck up and go watch your street racing movies.

I prefer the streets be left to people that arn't trying to run other people off the road. Thanks :)

djstefan
05-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by BlkMaxima
djstefan

IMO

Meh, here, why don't you call me in too then? My plate is "BIT EME" registered under asian name "Ho TeFuk Cares"

AsianCaucasian
05-10-2005, 01:30 PM

I could really GIVE A FUCK if you think that I'm making more trouble for "us ricers". The fact of the matter is that instead of catching him, stopping him and shoving my foot up his ass I decided to do the legal thing and call him in.

I agree with that wholeheartedly. If we all didn't do our civic duty and report ricers who speed just because it brings "trouble" to other tuners then there is a huge problem. That would be like (not intending to be racist) to you witnessing a black guy shooting someone in the face and not reporting it because it's going to bring down suspicion on other black people. Or similarly if you see an Asian guy mugging an old lady. You're not going to care if it makes life tougher on other Asians, it's the right thing to do to call it in.

BubbaSTi
05-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Keep joking around djstefan, eventually your retardedness will catch up to and you will be put into a tiny little cell with a 7 foot hairy man named Roger.

Do you know what Roger will do to you?

Have you ever been touched by a man who forces you to drop the soap?

Too bad. I have heard that it may hurt on the first few times but I am sure you will get used to it.

PRICK

BlkMaxima
05-10-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by BubbaSTi
Keep joking around djstefan, eventually your retardedness will catch up to and you will be put into a tiny little cell with a 7 foot hairy man named Roger.

Do you know what Roger will do to you?

Have you ever been touched by a man who forces you to drop the soap?

Too bad. I have heard that it may hurt on the first few times but I am sure you will get used to it.

PRICK

Don't worry by the sounds of it he is already used to it anyways!

BubbaSTi
05-10-2005, 01:37 PM
lol probably.:guns: :guns: :guns:

djstefan
05-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Actually, from now I will just do my duty and call in all the ricers I see speeding. Should be quite fun! Sounds like Rodger is quit hungry for some rice... :D

PS: I don't race ricers anymore, way too slow and big with too many wheels... :devil:

BubbaSTi
05-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Did everyone else understand I was talking about djstefan?

Dude I was telling you that you are going to get fucked hard up the ass by Roger!!!

Damn stupid people.

:banghead:

AsianCaucasian
05-10-2005, 01:54 PM
Did everyone else understand I was talking about djstefan?

Dude I was telling you that you are going to get fucked hard up the ass by Roger!!!

Damn stupid people.

:banghead:

It's a lost cause. :banghead:

Phy
05-10-2005, 02:01 PM
PS: I don't race ricers anymore, way too slow and big with too many wheels... :devil:

Originally posted by djstefan in the bike forum
For your first bike get a Gixxer 1000 or don't get anything at all.

Squid and rice: Two great tastes that taste great together!

rice_eater
05-10-2005, 02:03 PM

Here's what I'm going to do. If by some chance I happen to find YOUR car out on the streets, I'm going to call you in just because you've fucking annoyed me.

haha, just listen to this selfimportant clown... why dont you hang up your phone and stop being such a biatch. if he speeds and drives recklesly he's gonna get caught, he's gonna get a ticket, and he's gonna start a thread bitching about how cops suck. phoning up the police on people is retarted and useless, most of the time the cops wont do anything (i've had bullshit calls from old people too, and the cop just left me a message that he never followed up on). you're probably one of those people that does speed limit in the fast lane, not wanting to pull over coz someone might break the law, and instead people get in accidents coz they tried to pass your slow ass on the right :whocares:

djstefan
05-10-2005, 02:13 PM
buahaha, I like you you (PHY) brought back a line from another thread that I posted as a joke and make it sound like I was serious. You should be a politician. ;)

Phy
05-10-2005, 02:36 PM
^ That's what I figured, but I couldn't resist. Besides, I've ran into people who do say shit like that.

gen2teggy
05-10-2005, 02:45 PM
i hate the busse's! fuckers almost ran me off the road! HAHHAHA :whocares:

A790
05-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater

haha, just listen to this selfimportant clown... why dont you hang up your phone and stop being such a biatch. if he speeds and drives recklesly he's gonna get caught, he's gonna get a ticket, and he's gonna start a thread bitching about how cops suck. phoning up the police on people is retarted and useless, most of the time the cops wont do anything (i've had bullshit calls from old people too, and the cop just left me a message that he never followed up on). you're probably one of those people that does speed limit in the fast lane, not wanting to pull over coz someone might break the law, and instead people get in accidents coz they tried to pass your slow ass on the right :whocares:

Right. Again, eat my ass. :drama:

djstefan
05-10-2005, 03:19 PM
Look Phy and rest of "non-harley" gang..... I never said it's ok to be stupid. Racing in residential zone is of course non acceptable. But Glenmore, Sarcee, Deerfoot and other main roads like this are not as bad. (Although full of cops) There are no pedestrians and in the middle of the night/early morning there are almost no cars. Freaking out and calling in one of your own cause he was speeding on one of those roads I think is pushing the line a bit deep into $hit.

I remember back in HS when my best friend told on me when I helped him cheat and he got caught..... I guess it's always good to know your friends.

Once again, be friends and don't bitch-slap each other. Talk about it with the person if you have a problem, don't call in the poo poo. Lets face it, this is a forum with people who like power, speed, cars, bikes... and accept their choice of driving/riding.

tictactoe2004
05-10-2005, 03:19 PM

If we all didn't do our civic duty and report ricers who speed

awe, you didnt just use "civic" duty and "report ricers" in the same sentance did you?

hehehe sorry, that just sounds funny.

That just put a funny picture of some guy in a civic, doing his civic duty and "reporting ricers".

heheheh

ex1z7
05-10-2005, 03:23 PM
I love how the light bulb hasn't gone off on a bunch of people.

If you call in a few ricey car drivers cus they're speeding, and the cops think it's a new thing for ricers to drive fast, and pull over EVERY car with altezza's and exhausts because they "always speed"... but wait a minute - if you aren't speeding, you wont get pulled over for speeding.. ?

I go 5 or 10 over, and always the speed limit in school zones - i go maybe 15 over on the freeway. I'm not looking to kill anyone kthx.

And the people who can handle their cars at high speeds.. Look up some accidents in Nascar, F1, JGTC, D1.. Hey they can handle cars at high speeds - but accidents happen and you're bound to fuck up.

Keep it to the track. Kthxbye.

Def_3
05-10-2005, 03:38 PM

I remember back in HS when my best friend told on me when I helped him cheat and he got caught..... I guess it's always good to know your friends.

Must have graduated with HONOURS.....:rolleyes:

A790
05-10-2005, 04:41 PM

Must have graduated with HONOURS.....:rolleyes:

Off to med school... :rolleyes:

donz
05-10-2005, 05:18 PM
there is a line between speeding and dangerous driving. If a person is driving over the speed limit is is speeding, if a person is driving with their eyes closed, it is dangerous. If I see a person drive like an idiot, they almost me or other, I wish cops will catch them. If it doesn't look like they are going to hurt anyone what's the big deal, I'm not going to call the cops. Im a guy almost runs me off the road, I'd be pretty pissed, I can understand why you would want to call the po po. but don't worry, people who drive like that will get what they deserve, lamp post or blue and red.

BlueGoblin
05-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Once again, be friends and don't bitch-slap each other. Talk about it with the person if you have a problem, don't call in the poo poo. Lets face it, this is a forum with people who like power, speed, cars, bikes... and accept their choice of driving/riding. [/B]

You are right on one point here; This is a forum about people who like power, speed, cars and bikes. That does not mean that I have to be in any way accepting of dangerous, foolish driving, that I have to feel tolerant of people who engage street racing or outrageous driving behaviour.

The other thing that you are wrong about is this; This is the internet. Nobody here is your friend. This is a forum for people with similar interests, but unless people actually form bonds outside of this thing at meets or whatnot, friendship is not applicable. Sorry, but that's the way it is.

Interestingly enough, those who have been around here and Groundpilots for a bit have a rough idea of how many times that you have crashed your motorcycles. I do not know how many times you have crashed your cars or trucks, but I find it incongruous with your statement about knowing how to drive. You may well have binned at low speed rather than high, but I would have thought that the point may have been made upon you.

I wish no ill upon you, Stefan. As I said before I just hope that your attitude changes before you hurt yourself or another.

djstefan
05-10-2005, 05:58 PM
"nterestingly enough, those who have been around here and Groundpilots for a bit have a rough idea of how many times that you have crashed your motorcycles."

What I like about these forums the most is the stories people like to make-up/tell each other. Also, if person A tells person B that 1 apple fell from the tree, by the time the story reaches person H, the whole tree has been cut down.

I have seen people on CGP giving $hit talks about safety left and right making them look like angels on the forum and when I went out riding with them, they were doing 3 times the speed limit (only cause their bikes wouldn't go faster) and riding on 1 wheel most of the time to save the tires or something.

These forums are full of hypocrites who will write anything to get a tap on the shoulder.

In someway, it reminds me of religious wars. Religions have always dictated peace and love and charity, but over 90% of wars have been in the name of religion... I will pray tonite and ask to be forgiven and then go out tomorrow and commit a crime?

Gimme a break...

88CRX
05-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Look Phy and rest of "non-harley" gang..... I never said it's ok to be stupid. Racing in residential zone is of course non acceptable. But Glenmore, Sarcee, Deerfoot and other main roads like this are not as bad. (Although full of cops) There are no pedestrians and in the middle of the night/early morning there are almost no cars. Freaking out and calling in one of your own cause he was speeding on one of those roads I think is pushing the line a bit deep into $hit.

Once again, be friends and don't bitch-slap each other. Talk about it with the person if you have a problem, don't call in the poo poo. Lets face it, this is a forum with people who like power, speed, cars, bikes... and accept their choice of driving/riding.

dumbest post in beyond history right there folks :thumbsup:

BlueGoblin
05-10-2005, 06:24 PM
^ I do not disagree with you about CGP. I do not ride with that group - I usually ride alone by choice.

It is a good thing with these forums to be able to converse with people who share your interests, and to argue with those whose views aren't shared. While there is no small number of internet saints willing to blindly condemn, there comes a time when somebody steps past the line of good conduct or defendable views. To me, the ideas that you promote about speed and street racing step past that line. You have the right to disagree with me.

I am no saint. I have sped in the past and driven in ways in which I should not have. When I was caught, I paid my dues because I felt that owning up to it was the right thing to do. Through my mistakes and through seeing others mistakes, I changed the way I think about speed and traffic safety. Working as an EMR/volunteer firefighter taught me that speed does in fact kill. Working for the Crown Prosecutor's office and being in traffic court taught me that some people just never get it.

I still like my machines; The sound of my v-twin coming into its stride, the feel and sound of my turbo spooling up and the way my plane feels as it rotates, going from ungainly tricycle to flying machine. The connection that you can have with a well-running vehicle is an incredible thing.

I just don't need to go 260 on the Deerfoot to enjoy it.

BubbaSTi
05-10-2005, 06:29 PM
^true dat

djstefan
05-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Well, this thread made my day today at work... :D

Lets see what's on the menu tomorrow... :devil:

SilverBoost
05-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Holy fuck what a ton of bitchin.....

My attitude is that if I had to call in every one who cut me off or pissed me off or did something stupid, I might as well park my car in the garage for the rest of the summer and stick up a lawn chair on the side of the road... so I don't miss one by accident.

This city is full of retard drivers, more than I've ever experienced in my 15 years of driving. People here have no road etiquet. The city is growing rapidly but there are people driving around this city in a fucking daze of denile over that and feel as if they should release their own vigilante justice system by say driving 30 in a 70 right along side the the other idiot driving 30 in a two lane road. Or the 3 people driving abreast in threee lanes while they hold up traffic that wants to get by. If you want to drive dead on the speed limit, then move the fuck over when someone wants to drive a little faster. It's not your duty to be a prick. People here don't signal, don't yield, don't look, and seemingly don't give a fuck about anyone else on the road but themselves.

I speed, pretty consitently actually about 10 kph over the speedlimit, but I do drive slowly in residential areas and school zones, but I hit a 2 or 3 lane road, then yeah sure, I'll have a tendency to go a little faster. But if someone wants to go faster than me, then I move over. No problem, I have no reason to not let them pass becasue I feel I'm already going as fast as I think someone should go on that road at that time.... but that's how people think I'm sure. I also love the people that pull out in front of you, when there's no traffic behind you, almost causing an accident because of their haste, and then decide they're goign to drivce 20 under the limit to make your day.

Anyhow, I could go on and on and on here, and I know it's off topic, but I'm just saying that there are so many idiots on the road here that bitching over one isn't the answer, the entire attitude of people driving around here needs to change.

Anyway, I know this is a huge ass rant and I've posted my asshole run-ins here as well, but really, if you didn't get in a wreck then consider yourself lucky and get on with your life. Because there aren't enough hours in the day to call in the all the doughheads. The last thing I need is some punk though calling in my plate because he saw me doing 130 on the deerfoot. At least I'm not in a minivan with my dog and 4 kids doing it - like I've seen.

No one is perfect, and it's all common sense. But sometimes driving too slow or being too cautious is just as deadly as the alternative.

That's not discounting your complaint by the way A790, I know I'd be pissed too if it happened to me... this whole thing just triggered a repsonse in me to all the shit I've seen... and am sick of.

[/rant.]

mdeleon
05-10-2005, 09:46 PM
k, how bout this...let's say you see someone speeding, stunting, racing, whatever. picture that guy as if he was a friend (and nobody say none of my friends would drive like that, cuz if no one's friend drives like that we wouldn't be having this problem), would you rat him out? if you could see yourself ratting out a friend or even bitching, and i mean bitching not just letting him know that you dont like his driving, then that could justify you reporting someone else. but if you don't see yourself reporting the car if it was your friend driving, then it obviously doesn't bother you as much and it'd just be hipocritical to report him.

what i'm trying to say is, dont let all this shit stress you out or else you yourself might end up doing something stupid. there's enough bad drivers in calgary, and not just in the "rice" category, bikes, SUV's, minivans,and every other vehicle out there has a driver in it who's reckless, you just gotta let some go and let nature take its course, if they get cuaght they get caught, if they dont then they're lucky, but it's not like they're never gonna get caught. reporting every bad driver you see is like fighting for world peace and getting rid of pollution, they're all lost causes, it's not gonna permenantly solve anything.

schurchill39
05-10-2005, 10:15 PM
First off djstefan you just keep babbling and babbling, the next 50 paragraphs arent going to be any smarter\ more convincing then the last. What makes me think that some how you are tied into this anal probe. Anyways I figure because he just about hit you you did the right thing to call him in but if you just see a ricer rippin' let karma get him dont sweat it. Just my 2cents

hampstor
05-10-2005, 10:18 PM
I just got back from california today.. i have to say, they have 5 lane freeways (on each side) and way more cars then here yet they are all better drivers with way more etiquete. I did not once see tailgating, see people holding up traffic, or oddly enough honking horns on the freeway (though, could be because they are afraid of getting shot, which did happen when I was down there!!).

I have no idea how calgary drivers are going to survive when this city grows to 2 million people and ends up like anahiem or santa monica. There will be so many accidents and road rage stories involving shootings here we might as well make a movie about it.

xDiMSuMx
05-10-2005, 10:20 PM
did this probe have a kit on it?

i saw one on the side of the road with hazards on while i was coming home

hopefully that was him

Audio_Rookie
05-10-2005, 10:39 PM
seen the probe before some months ago. deerfoot going about 170, passed me and nearly went into the ditch...he was so close...darnit. After 1 big fish tail he managed to avoid the ditch and keep going...ofcourse he was out of my sight pretty quickly.....this was really early, around 2am.

hows that for controlling your vehicle?

DuPont
05-10-2005, 11:17 PM
LOL, I think I just saw this superhero on Mac Trail in front of Chinook. At 58th, going south in the right lane he was tailgaiting me, doing 60km/hr. By 61st he had to be doing 100-110km/hr @WOT in the far right bus/Glenmore west exit lane. Seconds later I see him swerve all the way to the far left turn lane for Glenmore east. This all went down in moderate/steady traffic. I was in awe at this heros' driving skill.:clap:
So to re-cap: He went from tailgating me, to doubling the speedlimit in 2 blocks, cutting across 3 lanes of moderate traffic, only to come to a screeching halt another 2 blocks later, waiting for the turnlight to get on to his racetrack -err... I mean Glenmore.
Hows that for vehicle control? :rolleyes:

hahaha - Silverboost- I hear ya! I love reading your posts about traffic and other drivers.:D

Euro_Trash
05-10-2005, 11:59 PM
Is this guy not on beyond?

SilverBoost
05-11-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by DuPont

hahaha - Silverboost- I hear ya! I love reading your posts about traffic and other drivers.:D

:) thanks man, I know I rant sometimes, but it's like I see some stupid shit sometimes and it just makes me see red.... it's really hard not to swear to myslef in my car. If I had a swear jar on my dash I'd be driving a $100k car. :)

I mean as I say, I'm no angel, but I do respect people on the road, and give way to those who need it. I don't even mind people who cut me off a little as long as they use the damn signal.. at least I can put my foot on the brake.

It's all about etiquet, and as was said after me it's true, when this city really starts feelgin the pressure of more people on the streets it's only going to get worse not better.

Brace yourselves folks...

BlkMaxima
05-11-2005, 06:26 AM
:werd:

BubbaSTi
05-11-2005, 09:22 AM
Anyone here like pizza?

Phy
05-11-2005, 09:33 AM
Indeed. Pizza is tasty.

habsfan
05-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Anyone here like pizza?

pizza is so good :drool:

when did beyond fall victim to so many dumbasses joining on?

A790
05-11-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Euro_Trash
Is this guy not on beyond?

I know he's seen this thread. I bet he's probably a good friend of 'djstefan".

To be clear, I don't call in every rice boy jackass I see pulling off some FnF stunt. I don't really care. I get pissed off when their FnF stunt almost causes myself or someone else that was NOT involved to almost crash, lose control etc.

I don't care if they speed, but almost rear ending me and causing me to have to react and mat the throttle is not cool.

youngbex
05-11-2005, 12:08 PM
yep yep, i bet the dude has seen this thread

djstefan
05-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Nope, not a friend of mine. Dunno the guy.

eclipse00
05-11-2005, 02:08 PM
"
I have seen people on CGP giving $hit talks about safety left and right making them look like angels on the forum and when I went out riding with them, they were doing 3 times the speed limit (only cause their bikes wouldn't go faster) and riding on 1 wheel most of the time to save the tires or something.

You asshat, why do you have to drag CGP into this!?!? Last I checked this thread was about some dip shit in a probe, unless ford put out a 2 wheeled probe that I dont know about.

Maybe if you would ride with some "better" people you wouldnt be so offended.

P.S. Dont fuckin talk trash about speeding and wheelies, I've been out with you a couple of times, and your fuckin dangerous!

djstefan
05-11-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by eclipse00

You asshat, why do you have to drag CGP into this!?!? Last I checked this thread was about some dip shit in a probe, unless ford put out a 2 wheeled probe that I dont know about.

Maybe if you would ride with some "better" people you wouldnt be so offended.

P.S. Dont fuckin talk trash about speeding and wheelies, I've been out with you a couple of times, and your fuckin dangerous!

That was a reply to Bluegoblin. I just wanted to show how these forums are full of hypocrites. There are the ones who have piece of $hit cars and preach about how those who got the supped up ricers drive like maniacs, but the second they get a nicer car they become maniacs too. Then there are those who try to show a nice clean image on here and then go out and do exactly the opposite. And then, there are those who think they are fast but then if someone is faster than them, he is a danger to the road.

Same thing applies with bikes. "If you are behind, you're a noob, if you can keep up with me, you're going over your limit, and if you pass me, you're wreckless." I believe this applies to you too, Mr. Self Proclaimed Pro.

And I never said I was a pro on the bike or a good boy, but you don't see me calling in people that go faster than me either.

eclipse00
05-11-2005, 02:40 PM

That was a reply to Bluegoblin. I just wanted to show how these forums are full of hypocrites. There are the ones who have piece of $hit cars and preach about how those who got the supped up ricers drive like maniacs, but the second they get a nicer car they become maniacs too. Then there are those who try to show a nice clean image on here and then go out and do exactly the opposite. And then, there are those who think they are fast but then if someone is faster than them, he is a danger to the road.

Same thing applies with bikes. "If you are behind, you're a noob, if you can keep up with me, you're going over your limit, and if you pass me, you're wreckless." I believe this applies to you too, Mr. Self Proclaimed Pro.

And I never said I was a pro on the bike or a good boy, but you don't see me calling in people that go faster than me either.

All Im saying is dont involve another forum with this one if there is absolutly nothing in common between the two!

djstefan
05-11-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by eclipse00

All Im saying is dont involve another forum with this one if there is absolutly nothing in common between the two!

I didn't wanna involve the other forum till BlueGoblin mentioned it. And then I just compared the 2 in regards of the "hypocritical safety freaks".

CGP is a great place just like Beyond. Great people and all in majority, so don't get me wrong there. I didn't mean by all means make CGP look bad. I was just talking about the few that rant all the time left and right but don't even follow their own rules like in EVERY forum out there.

403Gemini
05-11-2005, 03:09 PM
djstefan, maybe its best if you dont come back to this forum. no amount of "justification" will persuade anybody on here to acknowledge your point of view and agree with it.

and for shits and giggles again:

YOU GO TORETTO!!!

djstefan
05-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
djstefan, maybe its best if you dont come back to this forum. no amount of "justification" will persuade anybody on here to acknowledge your point of view and agree with it.

and for shits and giggles again:

YOU GO TORETTO!!!

aiit saturn boy, just cause you said so I wont. :thumbsup:

A790
05-11-2005, 03:33 PM

aiit saturn boy, just cause you said so I wont. :thumbsup:

No seriously, just leave. :werd:

djstefan
05-11-2005, 03:36 PM
hey, 2 against 1... and I'm sure there's 10 more. I got my opinions and see if I care that you don't like them.... :burnout:

A790
05-11-2005, 08:10 PM
hey, 2 against 1... and I'm sure there's 10 more. I got my opinions and see if I care that you don't like them.... :burnout:

If you don't care if we like them why do you continue to post them?

BlueGoblin
05-11-2005, 09:10 PM
To be fair - I was the one who brouht up CGP - I didn't intend to start yet another point of contention with it though in the way I brought it up.

sexualbanana
05-12-2005, 12:27 AM

I can tell you, I've had no problems with the police. So I can't see this causing a problem for ALL of us. Maybe just you.

I know some of the $hit I have done might have looked crazy to others, but hey, I always had full control over the car and never put others in danger. If you know how to drive fast, drive fast, who cares.

Show me a single solid piece of evidence of your ability to control your car at high speeds. And I don't mean your "street cred." Show a me an irrefutable piece of evidence that says "I can handle excessive speeds in my motor vehicle (be it car, bike, quad, semi, etc) on a street without crashing or fear of crashing EVER." I dare you, because you can't.

I've known of this guy you're talking about for years. He's an idiot. In fact, it would not surprise me to find out that he was drunk or under the influence of something. Because he always is. So by A790 calling it in to cops, it may help him to smarten up. Or it at least goes on the record of that license that he is known to be reckless. Good job A790.

Not saying I'm perfect and I don't speed because I do. But to give someone who is driving WAY past the speed limit a free pass because he drives a vehicle of "my kind." Is giving them license to do whatever they want in disregard of the law because they're "my people." Um, no. If they put myself or anyone else in danger because of their blatant disregard for the safety of others (or for that matter even themselves). I'd want to do everything in my power to make sure it doesn't happen again. Like everyone else has said. Calgary drivers are bad enough as is, the last thing we need is someone with complete disregard for the safety of others.

ca2p3r
05-13-2005, 01:20 PM
imo, even if this kid saw this forum he deffinitly wouldn't give a sh!t...

AsianCaucasian
05-15-2005, 09:32 PM
Fuck, i actually saw this dumbass last night. He was flying down deerfoot going at least 180+ weaving through traffic. Lol, too bad my jeans are too tight or else i would've pulled out my cellphone and called the cops. :rofl:

yohan4ws
05-16-2005, 02:08 PM
Ok

To sum it up, and hypocracy's aside.

In this mumble of junk ( I read the whole thing, i must be bored ) We have idiot mr. probe who wants to be cool and whip around pulling F1 style lane changes obviously pulling air behind a car when he's already doubling its speed and go whipping by with less than inches to spare. This is idiotic and causes danger to the other vehicle he passed.

Lessen the aimplitude of dangerous driving is easy :: Stay out of another vehicles lane if you go faster than them .. Common Sense prevails.

Everybody else who wants to go on bitchin about hypocracies etc. Man, we all need a hobby better than bitching on beyond. Call me a hypocrite, go for it ... theres no hypocracy here, I freely admit I have better things to be doing than writing this thread ..

To everybody who thinks you can control your vehicle, be safe, avoid death etc etc by following some general guidelines whilst speeding. Ever seen that one lone drunk person at 2am on the shoulder of the road walking home because he had no cab money and didnt want to drive?. Think about probe boy under estimating a lane change ... WHAM .. bye bye drunken wanderer. No danger to the drunken wanderer, he's probe boy, he can control his car .. yup. Excessive speed ,all of a sudden a non expected road hazard.. one quick turn of the steering wheel to avoid it sends him spinning rolling and to his own death. going around a turn and one tire hits a rock and loses grip .. into the guard rail, or oncoming traffic you go.

I'm no exception to the above, and I'll openly admit it. I often take my car above 150km/h on the highway. I have had tickets in the past, and fortunately have no demerits on my license which keeps my Insurance respectably affordable. I've had an idiot manouver where I have caused damage to my car risking not only my own but a friends life. I have learnt my lesson from that incident - unfortunately it's that I will only pull boner moves when im alone in my car.

My forte is the highway, going to my parents cabin at Windemere lake. I leave later at night so there's no traffic and so far have not been ANY cops. I count my blessings always for not getting a ticket on the road, reason being is the stretch of highway after I come down the climb past vermillion crossing is my favorite where I pull 170km/h + whipping through the twisties. I fully acknowledge im at risk of this. Things that help me is that I can see the road for miles for oncoming traffic as well as any traffic in my lane and though I do pass vehicles - I hang back a couple seconds following distance until its entirely safe to do so.

So mr. dfstefan right now is probably thinking "Wow yohan4ws, you do play it smart when you drive fast"

Wrong... if I blow a tire on a twisty going that fast, im dead. if I hit wildlife, im dead. hitchikers etc. When we drive, its risky because we dont have reaction time and most vehicles aren't equipped to manouver at the stop of a dime to avoid things like these. Especially when we are going excess of a maximum posted speed limit.

The only place that speeds should be in excess of 110 km/h is at the race track. Race city, for example, the track is patrolled and inspected before every race. Debris are removed from the road and there are no pedestrians or other vehicles stalled on the road, doing stupid shit etc. Vehicles are inspected before hand and often are driving instructors etc. teaching people the limits they should adhere to.

Shit happens, its unavoidable and if you're going to tempt fate recklessly endangering the fate of other drivers then you should have the cops called on you. I'd expect it if I did the same boner move as was expressed in the start of this thread.

For the record, in the city I do drive (majority of the time) the speed limit. The reason, primarily paranoia of cops and getting tickets. Goes to show, policing speed works. I hope the cops visit this probe's house and he slows the f* down. This guy needs it judging from the amount of ppl complaining and witnessing his antics.

Photo radar, laser speed traps. I drive enough on regular routes I know where the bulk of them are, this keeps me going the speed limit. I never speed through playground zones and rarely speed in residential. The risk of hitting (killing/lifetime injuring) kids & pedestrians (other peoples family members) isn't worth taking. In fact, even in writing this I reflect more on my driving habits and where I should and most likely will slow down in respect of the privledge to drive a car in this city. I hope from this thread everybody can at least do the same to some degree.

Skyline_Addict
05-16-2005, 02:28 PM
Fuck, i actually saw this dumbass last night. He was flying down deerfoot going at least 180+ weaving through traffic. Lol, too bad my jeans are too tight or else i would've pulled out my cellphone and called the cops. :rofl:

did you get those jeans at Zara?
lol.

anyways, I agree with some points from everyone here. hypocrisy does exist to some extent no doubt, but someone is being a complete shithead...something has to be done. and nothing is not something. i think A790 did the right thing.

AsianCaucasian
05-16-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict

did you get those jeans at Zara?
lol.

lol no. Got them at holt. YSL jeans = tight.

403Gemini
05-16-2005, 03:55 PM
good post yohan4ws, yea haha i remeber being one of those drunk wanderers ;) after the maid one nite like 2 1/2 yrs ago, walked from the maid to my buddies house in ogden. lots of people honk at you and the whole time your freezing thinking "bastards... give me a ride" lol ... city transit needs to run later ;)