PDA

View Full Version : Driven to Perform Stereo Competition!!!

Phat_Tercel_YO!
05-06-2005, 02:39 PM
During the v8less driven to perform auto show is a Usaci sound quality competition adjudicated by James Chevrette, and a triple point dB Drag racing sound pressure level competition judged by Ray Choy.

The status of the dB Drag competition allows both Canadian and World records to be set.

The promoters of both events have allowed me to extend the following offer only to CURRENT beyond.ca members.

IF you are not already entered in the V8less driven to perform auto show, then you are eligible to enter either the USACi sound quality competition or the dB Drag racing sound pressure level competition.

The cost of entering USACi is $20.00 flat.

The cost for dB Drag racing is determined by the number of Beyond.ca members registered according to as follows:
1 member - $60.00
2 members - $55.00 each
3-4 members - $50.00 each
5-8 members - $40.00 each
9 and up members - $30.00 each

Included in the price of each format is day pass to V8less driven to perform auto show.

Also, on Sunday May 22nd for those who register for EITHER event, is included a free test and tune, using the official USACi and dB Drag racing discs. Scores will be kept confidential.

For further information, questions, or if interested, feel free to post here, or contact me via private message or email at [email protected]

*If there is a problem among the moderators in the nature of this post, please contact me ASAP*

Thank you.
Andy Lamb.