PDA

View Full Version : What would you pay for these JDM parts

Lo Pro
05-07-2005, 09:06 AM
Hey im kind of curious to see what people would pay for these parts off my 88-91 CRX imported from Japan (Real Stuff)

-SiR hood
-Jdm headlights with corners
-SiR front bumper
-SiR fog lights
-SiR fenders with side markers
-Jdm Recaro Seats with no rips or tears and good foam

let me know cause i have some guy wanting to buy this gear and i have a good idea for a price but want a second opinion

CRXguy
05-07-2005, 09:54 AM
how much do you want the SiR fogs? is it complete with all brackets, switch and harness? PM me.

i think you can easily sell the front end(hood, lights, bumper, fenders) for about $700.

Lo Pro
05-07-2005, 02:36 PM
ive been offered more than that but i would sell everything as a whole

CRXguy
05-07-2005, 02:38 PM
i guess you found a sucker then. good luck! :thumbsup:

Lo Pro
05-07-2005, 05:40 PM
what ever buddy

freeeked
05-07-2005, 08:05 PM
A bit off topic but if the stock fenders are Rio Red and he would like to get rid of them let me know.

BumpinTalon
05-07-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy

I'm with this guy
JDM part prices have dropped a lot (a LOT) in the last couple years because the supply is finally catching up to demand

jhmed
05-14-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by CRXguy

Average price for these is about $1000.

And 'supply meeting demand?' LMFAO.

Try finding a complete EF8 front end *in stock*.

Last I heard most places in the US are *SOLD OUT* This shit is over 15 years old and will not be around forever...

There's a finite supply and lots of demand... especially when these cars have been exported to England, Australia and New Zealand from Japan for years and years now (before 'JDM' was a trend), and now the cars are coming to North America. There will soon be few donor cars left for these conversions.

In the last 4 years I have seen the supply of quality JDM parts dwindling slowly now. The stuff I used to see all the time on eBay and places like Password, Hmotorsonline etc.. has become scarce and the quality steadily declining.

I say with Fogs, don't settle for less than a grand.

To buy each piece individually:
Mint Fogs complete: $250
Hood: $300
Bumper w/Lip $250
Rad Support $100
Fenders $175
Headlights & Corners $100

(Check eBay and watch the auctions when they close if you don't believe me - and don't forget exchange, freight and duty...)