PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2003 Corvette convertible

Billf6531
05-07-2005, 03:29 PM
50th Anniversary, one owner Calgary car with 10K kilometers. No accidents, no Winters, and a mature (old, according to turbojohngt), non-smoking driver. Quicksilver metallic exterior with 3M rock-guard, black leather interior with a wind-blocker, and a black cloth top. It’s a 6 speed with every option including heads-up display, magnetic suspension, and a 12 disk CD. You name it, it’s got it. Zero deductible warranty until 2010. $67.5K and no GST.

No trades needed. I’ve already got my next toy picked out, and I don't want to store this one for another Winter.

Billf6531
05-07-2005, 03:31 PM
... and a photo of the engine compartment.

scboss
05-07-2005, 10:42 PM
bump for a pimped out car:thumbsup:

Addy
05-08-2005, 01:00 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Billf6531
05-14-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by warcaster
bump for a pimped out car:thumbsup:

Thank you. It is a nice, rare car, especially on a sunny day like today.

pinoyhero
05-15-2005, 09:18 AM
Not trying to be a jackass, I'm honetly intersted, but how much was this car brand new?

googe
05-15-2005, 02:15 PM
That is not the 50th anniversary edition. It is the 50th model year, but not the 50th anniversary edition.

BumpinTalon
05-15-2005, 02:58 PM
you will have better luck selling that in the trader, there aren't very many people on this forum with the money to buy that kind of car. nice ride in any case though :)

Billf6531
05-16-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by googe
That is not the 50th anniversary edition. It is the 50th model year, but not the 50th anniversary edition.

Oh? GM must have made a serious error on this car.

Billf6531
06-12-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon
you will have better luck selling that in the trader, there aren't very many people on this forum with the money to buy that kind of car. nice ride in any case though :)

Thanks for the suggestion, but surprisingly, I've had quite a few responses from people who saw this post. This resulted in a few visits from people that obviously had the cash to buy.

A few years ago I sold my turbo'd yellow Miata from an ad on this forum. It wasn't cheap, either. Quality will always sell. It just takes time and the right buyer.

Mitsu3000gt
09-08-2005, 07:47 PM
Just curious what did you pick out for your next toy?

Mark

Go4Long
09-09-2005, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Billf6531

Oh? GM must have made a serious error on this car.

every 2005 corvette got that logo. the 50th anniversary edition only came in the one color(the dark pupleish color) and also has an emblem on the front fender just behind the wheel arch, and it is stitched into the head rests.
still a gorgeous car...I've driven a few of the C5's and they're lots of fun in any model:P
new off the lot you can pick em up for around $77k plus tax...cheaper near the end of the year(especially at cmp where I won't list a price, but around the end of the model year you can get an amazing deal)

googe
09-09-2005, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Go4Long

every 2005 corvette got that logo. the 50th anniversary edition only came in the one color(the dark pupleish color) and also has an emblem on the front fender just behind the wheel arch, and it is stitched into the head rests.
still a gorgeous car...I've driven a few of the C5's and they're lots of fun in any model:P

yeah, the anniversary edition was option code 1SC which included the special paint color. this car looks like a 1SB. still a nice ride though :thumbsup:

Ford
09-12-2005, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Go4Long

new off the lot you can pick em up for around $77k plus tax...cheaper near the end of the year(especially at cmp where I won't list a price, but around the end of the model year you can get an amazing deal)

Why did you even post in this thread you are so misinformed it's not even funny, 2003 is the 50th anniversary corvette, my silver 2003 convertable that I posted pictures of right in the picture section with a closeup of the logo proves it, oh yeah it's silver too, as this guys car here is a good price, as for 77k plus, yeah the fully loaded vette in bc was 85k + 14% TAX in bc. Have the original build sheet to prove. Dont kow what you are smoking but it's definitly not cigarettes.

As for the guy who is selling the car, good luck with the beautiful FAST car!

Go4Long
09-12-2005, 12:17 AM
sorry...my typo was in the year name...meant 2003...but my info still stands...50th anniversary edition was only the one color.
http://www.drautos.com/search/srDetails.asp?itemid=228081&sessionkey={C3B7CF4D-B209-4BF0-9682-16718CEF9B0A}
that one. and will ya look at that, in the pictures you can clearly see the extra emblems over the wheel arches...thanks for comin out though. as for the price...sorry you got ripped off. end of model years in calgary you could pick up a brand new Z06 for 61k and just slightly more for a convertible

Billf6531
09-12-2005, 09:27 AM
:drama:

Girls, girls, settle down. Don't get your panties in a knot. Nowhere did I say this was a 50th Anniversary EDITION. I said it was a 50th Anniversary car, which all 2003 Corvettes are.

As for pricing, make an offer, if you have the wherewithal.

The comments from those who purport to know the prices of everything, yet drive nothing similar, remind me of the many used car salesmen that have holes in the soles of their shoes, and are badly in need of a haircut and dental work. I'm sure you've all met that type before. Neverthless, it's humorous, and gets this thread a free ttt.

Many thanks.

googe
09-12-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Billf6531
:drama:

Girls, girls, settle down. Don't get your panties in a knot. Nowhere did I say this was a 50th Anniversary EDITION. I said it was a 50th Anniversary car, which all 2003 Corvettes are.

yes you did, and you just edited it out of your post before you posted this. thats kinda funny actually. who does that? anyway, isnt that what i said last time?

its also kind of funny that youre implying we are obviously clueless about the car because we dont drive one when you paid the price that you did for it :thumbsup:

free ttt again ;)

Ramdawg
09-12-2005, 10:03 PM
Bump Very good bang for your buck