PDA

View Full Version : New To Beyond

Integra Type R
01-10-2003, 11:34 PM
Hey people, My name is Mike, I was introduced to your web site and told about some of the things you people do. As far as what I have herd, everything sounds pretty cool. Well considering there is a million and one posts, I was just curios if there is anything interesting comen up, or anything I should know about here. Anyways, great site everyone, and hope to talk and meet with you people sometime.

RickDaTuner
01-10-2003, 11:37 PM
Niggaa..... wassap man welcome to Beyond.ca were if you aint got a Slk you aint got shit.....

haha just kidding

Melinda
01-10-2003, 11:39 PM
Hey Mike, glad you made it! Welcome to beyond!

Mel

T5_X
01-11-2003, 12:09 AM
Welcome, got any pics of your teg? Post em in the members' rides thread :thumbsup:

SilverRex
01-11-2003, 12:17 AM
waz it you that wop me by 5 car lengths down country hills the other night? :D jk

welp welcome aboard...:thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
01-11-2003, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Integra Type R
Hey people, My name is Mike, I was introduced to your web site and told about some of the things you people do. As far as what I have herd, everything sounds pretty cool. Well considering there is a million and one posts, I was just curios if there is anything interesting comen up, or anything I should know about here. Anyways, great site everyone, and hope to talk and meet with you people sometime.

sup! im jeff...some people say that im an ass...and i sorta am.

Originally posted by SilverRex
waz it you that wop me by 5 car lengths down country hills the other night? :D jk

welp welcome aboard...:thumbsup:
u lost to an itr?!

RickDaTuner
01-11-2003, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R

sup! im jeff...some people say that im an ass...and i sorta am.

u lost to an itr?!

Ass like a fox!!:eek:

only the trouble makers take his words offensively

Fluidic
01-11-2003, 04:36 AM
Hey Mike! :)

Peter

Dave P
01-11-2003, 04:37 AM
Sup Man

Have Fun.

DAVE P

mrmattyk
01-11-2003, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Dave P
Sup Man

WTF does that mean? :dunno: I am sorry Dave you've been hardened by the ghetto lifestyle of hoodbine/hoodlands. I can't understand your hardcore "gangsta" jargon and find your posts increasingly hard to understand with your constant mention of these "bianiatchez", "forddies", "hip hopping hungry hippos" and this "Contour" you talk about so often. "Contour", is that some kind of code word for drugs or something?

......... :rofl:

Dave P
01-11-2003, 05:58 AM
Matt

I dont know how things in hoekridge are going, but in the hoodlandz they have gone to shit.

Im just trying to fit in so i wont be attacked by the gangsters

They Tore down our nice Woodlands sign and put this
http://members.shaw.ca/dave_pollock/Hoodlandz.jpg

But i have figured out there gang signs. Ill share them with you for your own good.

http://members.shaw.ca/dave_pollock/Hoodlandz 2.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dave_pollock/Hoodlandz 3.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/dave_pollock/Hoodlandz 4.jpg

Hope that helps

DAVE P

mrmattyk
01-11-2003, 06:40 AM
:rofl:

Integra Type R
01-11-2003, 12:13 PM
Thanx alot guys and girls. I really like your club and all the suff you people are doin in here. But one thing I like alot, is that Dave P's pic, nice Integra. But again, I am just asken if anyone happens to know if anything interesting is goin on soon, like meets or anything along those lines. I would really like to get out and see everyone's mad rides they been talken about.

CRXguy
01-11-2003, 12:31 PM
Welcome!

The 403 Honda guys meet up every wednesday at the Chinook underground parkade. Just go down by the Moxie's. From 7pm - whenever.

I'm sure there'll be some interesting events this upcoming spring/summer!

Integra Type R
01-11-2003, 12:35 PM
Thanx man, I will be there, so just look for my teg.

GTS Jeff
01-11-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Integra Type R
Thanx alot guys and girls. I really like your club and all the suff you people are doin in here. But one thing I like alot, is that Dave P's pic, nice Integra. But again, I am just asken if anyone happens to know if anything interesting is goin on soon, like meets or anything along those lines. I would really like to get out and see everyone's mad rides they been talken about. just check out the meets forum...tons of stuff going on!

Madspinner
01-11-2003, 02:23 PM
cool ,can't wait to see you there man .

Integra Type R
01-11-2003, 03:33 PM
I will definitly be there!!!