PDA

View Full Version : WTB: good power supply for a PC

GTi-RS
05-09-2005, 10:09 PM
Running and AMD that needs a good power supply.

PM me with the offering and price.

Nalgene
05-09-2005, 10:30 PM
I have a Vantec Stealth 420watt sitting around collecting dust. It works and evrything, just when i got my new case a nice power reliable power supply came with it so I decided against using the Vantec. It has a few minor scratches on it but nothing big. (who cares...its in your case anyway!) Cables are long. Power Supply is black. Retails for around $160. Its yours for $85obo if you are interested.

Pm me.

eblend
05-09-2005, 11:44 PM
for a price of a power supply you can get my whole new case with a great 350w powersupply

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86803

JoeBoomz
05-10-2005, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Nalgene
I have a Vantec Stealth 420watt sitting around collecting dust. It works and evrything, just when i got my new case a nice power reliable power supply came with it so I decided against using the Vantec. It has a few minor scratches on it but nothing big. (who cares...its in your case anyway!) Cables are long. Power Supply is black. Retails for around $160. Its yours for $85obo if you are interested.

Pm me.

Geeze, I was gonna try MY stealth in this thread, but you beat me to it :) I HIGHLY recommend the Stealth power supplies, you won't be disappointed.

GTi-RS
05-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Got one.

CLOSE PLEASE

Nalgene
05-10-2005, 01:47 PM
well your welcome for the offers...

GTi-RS
05-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Nalgene

As an intelligent seller you may realize that by posting your offering on my thread you have exposed your product to many other prospect buyers.

It would be silly to think that you have a "loss" because of not selling your product to me.

Please don't make it sound as you were doing me a favour by your offering.

I do thank all that have contacted me with an offering and I hope I don't have to send everyone a "thank-you" letter now or in the future. I do believe in proper business practice.

:closed: