PDA

View Full Version : spotted: LUDELVR

RiceCake
06-24-2002, 02:46 AM
saw you on 16th ave today.... damn your turbo sounds good but your lude is definately the eye catcher at the moment with the :rolleyes: custom:rolleyes: hood there.. :D

but definately props to ya bud on that turbo! :thumbsup: :nut: :eek:

spyguy
06-24-2002, 06:14 PM
and its freaking loud too!:thumbsup: :nut:

LUDELVR
06-24-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by spyguy
and its freaking loud too!:thumbsup: :nut:

I thought I'd let u hear my bov!!! hahahaha Sorry dude!!:thumbsup: :rofl:

spyguy
06-24-2002, 10:57 PM
haha ill let you hear mine anyday :p actually nevermind im getting rid of mine....:thumbsdow

CRXguy
06-24-2002, 11:01 PM
haha ill let you hear mine anyday :p actually nevermind im getting rid of mine....:thumbsdow

Are you serious? How come? It's so sweet!!:eek:

kevie88
06-24-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

I thought I'd let u hear my bov!!! hahahaha Sorry dude!!:thumbsup: :rofl:

I didn't even know you had the turbo all done yet!! How is it??

BTW: as this is my first post on this board: Hi!! :clap:

redline
06-24-2002, 11:39 PM
I bet he had a FMU and fuel pump for sale sign on the car! :guns:

2000impreza
06-24-2002, 11:43 PM

your getting rid of yours? what kind of BOV do you have? also how much are you selling it for?

LUDELVR
06-25-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by kevie88

I didn't even know you had the turbo all done yet!! How is it??

BTW: as this is my first post on this board: Hi!! :clap:

Hey wassup man? Haven't heard from u in a while man! Thought all that extra power in the S killed u or something!!;) Anyway, yah, I had that project going for a few weeks and I'm done now.... with the exception of the two holes in my hood!! haha. Anyway, it's not bad, first couple of gears feal kinda sluggish cuz I guess my turbo isn't too properly matched for my car, but the higher gears feel pretty good. Definately more torque. Think I'm gonna look for another turbo though. Good jumping off point but want to hit full boost in all 5 gears:thumbsup: God help us all!!! hahahah

LUDELVR
06-25-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by redline
I bet he had a FMU and fuel pump for sale sign on the car! :guns:

No man, I've already sold all that shit!!! hahaha. Just jokes man, but I'm still using ur fmu, but the pump I can drop off to ya anytime. Suprisingly, I switched and the airtex didn't give me that much more fuel flow! Oh well, but I did drop off my fmu to nelson and he told me to come back at the end of the week, so if u want, we can do this one of two ways, either I can just give u back the one u lent me, or I can just keep the one u gave me and have two....wait that doesn't make sense, :nut: :confused: hahahah:rofl:

kevie88
06-25-2002, 12:23 AM
heh, well now that I know about this place I'll hang around more often. I never hear about all the meets and stuff so hopefully this place will help out!!
I'd like to check out your setup sometime, I'm kinda getting drawn toward the home-brew kit more and more lately ..

Audi Kid
06-25-2002, 12:26 AM
is your car faster know leo?

LUDELVR
06-25-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
is your car faster know leo?

nah, I think it's slower!!! haha, but the spooling sounds cool and the blow off valve....can we talk about the blow off valve!!!!:love: :love: :love: :thumbsup: It was either make my own kit for around 1300 dollars or buy the fake intercooler and fake blow off valve sound maker kit!!! I stand beside my choice!!! haha:thumbsup:

Audi Kid
06-25-2002, 12:29 AM
hahahahahahaha dude...how can u make it faster?

LUDELVR
06-25-2002, 12:33 AM
hahahahahahaha dude...how can u make it faster?

better more efficient turbo I guess, but it's fun for a first project I guess!! haha. I'll have to justify it that way!!!:rofl:

Audi Kid
06-25-2002, 12:35 AM
ITS SLOWER U KNOB! hahaaha just kidding......prolly sounds dope :)

LUDELVR
06-25-2002, 12:37 AM
ITS SLOWER U KNOB! hahaaha just kidding......prolly sounds dope :)

if u've heard xavier's, it's pretty damn close...cept when I power shift. When I completly let off, sounds like a freaking bus driving by1!!!! I love it!!!!! except when I hear all this metal clanging around in my engine!!!:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :nut: :nut: :eek: :eek: just kidding!!!:rofl: knock on wood!!! haha

Audi Kid
06-25-2002, 12:51 AM
ur car dont sound as good as x's hah!

buh_buh
06-25-2002, 12:53 AM
ur car dont sound as good as x's hah!
yeah it does.
and it is faster too.
But Leo you gotta rev it up higher man, that's where all the power is.

LUDELVR
06-25-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh

yeah it does.
and it is faster too.

In due time young jedi!!!! The darkside grows stong here and I really don't want to blow anything up just yet!!! haha. But I love the blow off valve! Was it loud in ur car too??

Audi Kid
06-25-2002, 01:04 AM
haha! call me next time you go cruisin i wanna here that bia :)

MrX
06-25-2002, 01:11 AM

yeah it does.
and it is faster too.

hahaha...if after all that time and effort your ride isn't faster than mine, then I'm sure you should just kick yourself in the nuts!:nut:

Leo, your ride is one of the sweetest Home Depot/ Walmart/ Canadian Tire brew I've ever seen. Hope you get the turbo issue solved soon so you can get more power from that engine.

LUDELVR
06-25-2002, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by MrX

hahaha...if after all that time and effort your ride isn't faster than mine, then I'm sure you should just kick yourself in the nuts!:nut:

Leo, your ride is one of the sweetest Home Depot/ Walmart/ Canadian Tire brew I've ever seen. Hope you get the turbo issue solved soon so you can get more power from that engine.

Hey man, those are secret sponsors and they wish to remain annonymous!!!!:madred: :madred: :rofl: :rofl: Thanks a lot X!!!! I prolly just lost my sponsorship...oh well...at least I still have JB weld!!!! hahahha:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl:

MrX
06-25-2002, 01:31 AM

Hey man, those are secret sponsors and they wish to remain annonymous!!!!:madred: :madred: :rofl: :rofl: Thanks a lot X!!!! I prolly just lost my sponsorship...oh well...at least I still have JB weld!!!! hahahha:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl:

Its all good. I've earned sponsors from Calgary Pick Your Parts, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, and Cheap Charlies:thumbsup:

MrX
06-25-2002, 01:31 AM

BTW, you forgot Tetra:rofl:

LUDELVR
06-25-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by MrX

BTW, you forgot Tetra:rofl:

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I totally forgot about that!!!!!! Actually, I think u r one of the few who actually know what that thing is for!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kenny
06-25-2002, 01:38 AM
I think many people know about Tetra.... pretty common, they uhh.... "sponsor" many projects out there.

LUDELVR
06-25-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by kenny
I think many people know about Tetra.... pretty common, they uhh.... "sponsor" many projects out there.

Yah, but X is the first one to comment on them....I believe his words were "Shit, Tetra!!!! haha":thumbsup:

MrX
06-25-2002, 02:00 AM

Yah, but X is the first one to comment on them....I believe his words were "Shit, Tetra!!!! haha":thumbsup:

hahaha:thumbsup:

BarryBeach
06-25-2002, 02:40 AM
Ludeluvr, you should post some pics of this custom hood it sounds pretty sweet. (if you have plz disregard this MSG.):bigpimp:

buh_buh
06-25-2002, 10:19 AM
I have some pics.
But I'm afraid he'll kill me if I post them up.

Superesc
06-25-2002, 10:59 AM
Post it Post it!!!!! :rofl:

RSeXy
06-25-2002, 11:42 AM
i saw ludelvr yesterday too! on 16ave..i was oging to bubblemania! hahah..in search for chicken wings that they ran out of! *grrr* :madred:

RiceCake
06-25-2002, 12:07 PM
:D i had wings at kilkenny's last night... yummy :p

RSeXy
06-25-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by RiceCake

we were gonna go there! but i was too lazy to drive..haha..so we went to a trashy bar instead...:banghead:

Redlyne_mr2
06-25-2002, 02:02 PM
I have some pics.
But I'm afraid he'll kill me if I post them up.
hahahahahahah....ya some fo those pics that brother has need to be posted...these three things work to extract the word yes out of LUDELVR's mouth
1. anything of the female gender
2. a tasty beverage
3. offers to help him fix his car

max_boost
06-25-2002, 02:37 PM
I still have to see this car!!!

spyguy
06-25-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by 2000impreza

your getting rid of yours? what kind of BOV do you have? also how much are you selling it for?

yup getting rid! turboxs...and it's sold!

spyguy
06-25-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by RiceCake

shhh!!!! not in front of kenny!:rofl:

max_boost
06-26-2002, 12:42 AM
Ludelvr's car is pretty sweet man, the BOV is awesome!! Lotsa hard work hehe