PDA

View Full Version : Too bad the SRT-4 is ugly!

QUINN
05-10-2005, 01:01 PM
It really would be a great car yes, except in blue, which is just an ugly color to begin with. But really, its a dodge. And anyone who would rather by a dodge than a BMW, needs, help. OR is just too poor to afford one. But overall, its not a bad car, and I'm sure it drives fast, but lets face it. Its NOT a muscle car and NOT a panty remover, and it sure as hell aint wont get any DDAAAAAMMMMNNNNN....when people look at it. So, its money well spent..I guess??? It probably is.?

futurecivic
05-10-2005, 01:03 PM
where the hell did this come from

AsianCaucasian
05-10-2005, 01:04 PM
I think it looks ok and the blue is a pretty good color...

USED
05-10-2005, 01:06 PM
where the hell did this thread come from???

bspot
Originally posted by QUINN
It really would be a great car yes, except in blue, which is just an ugly color to begin with. But really, its a dodge. And anyone who would rather by a dodge than a BMW, needs, help. OR is just too poor to afford one. But overall, its not a bad car, and I'm sure it drives fast, but lets face it. Its NOT a muscle car and NOT a panty remover, and it sure as hell aint wont get any DDAAAAAMMMMNNNNN....when people look at it. So, its money well spent..I guess??? It probably is.?

So you'd buy a $30,000 bmw instead?

Ok well have fun with your 16 second beamer you can afford. :rolleyes:

Mr. Burns
Go back to high school and take english 10, 20, and 30. Then come back and try to post again.

AsianCaucasian
05-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Its NOT a muscle car and NOT a panty remover, and it sure as hell aint wont get any DDAAAAAMMMMNNNNN....when people look at it.

If you need a car to remove some panties... you must be pretty ugly. Get some game.

^SkylinE^
05-10-2005, 01:12 PM
I think hes bitter that his mazada 626 is a bitch car and is slower than his dream car BIMMA, Grow up and post with something with some content instead of some foolish rant?:english: :whipped: :banghead: :thumbsdow :guns:

jumperman8
05-10-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by AsianCaucasian

If you need a car to remove some panties... you must be pretty ugly. Get some game.

HAHA fair enough, i coudl remove panties when i was on a pedal bike, shit man, you must be real hurt:rofl:

T-Dubbs

coming from someone in a 93 626

:rofl:

Weapon_R
Too bad this topic has been beat to death. And the bottom line is that the SRT-4 is a kickass car at an amazing price and nothing +/- 10,000 can touch it.