PDA

View Full Version : Front Clip Importers??

RPM
05-11-2005, 10:04 PM
other than JDM source who might be in the business of importing engines and front clips. Im particularly intrested in just the rack and pinion from an 180sx and mabye a silvia ( silvia may not be compatible) front clip and apparently JDM source just threw a bunch of racks out. So who else might i be able to get a rack and pinion from?

3G
05-11-2005, 11:31 PM
Renewed Import

RPM
05-12-2005, 10:15 AM
you got a phone number or something for them mabye?

HondaRice
05-12-2005, 02:09 PM
what ever u do dont go to street imports. whats wrong with JDM source. i think they are one of the best. renewed import seems it be ok. at jdm source they actually will tell you problems with motors, so its your choice to buy them or not, they dont push for sales they get a lot sales. i think thats what made them successful is honesty.

Def_3
05-12-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by HondaRice
what ever u do dont go to street imports. whats wrong with JDM source. i think they are one of the best. renewed import seems it be ok. at jdm source they actually will tell you problems with motors, so its your choice to buy them or not, they dont push for sales they get a lot sales. i think thats what made them successful is honesty. :werd: SHoaib is a swell guy two :thumbsup: for jdmsource, very succesful in making me a broke ass :D

jdmsource
05-12-2005, 02:43 PM
thanks alot for the good words def_3 and hondarice, RPM had already contacted me about the parts he needs but i dont have them, thats why he is looking around to see if anybody else has the parts for his car!

RPM
05-12-2005, 05:30 PM
you said two weeks and mabye you might have one right? How likely is the possiblility of you having one in and what is the exact date it might be in? Thanks

Oh and you said Certigard is very strict onthere stuff and i agree there making me take my little blue foglights out too pass the this out of province

Where would you suggest is a good place to go thats not so strict on out of province inspections?

dymz999
05-12-2005, 07:46 PM
Only problem with renewed import is literally getting a hold of them and setting up picking up your goods, not to mention they are located in the middle of no where.