PDA

View Full Version : Sheeesha!!

Chanica
05-12-2005, 03:00 AM
Heyy im jus looking for all the sheesha lovers out there..

theres a pic of my baby....anyone else have a hookah?
care to shareee...
and whats your favorite flavour? mine would be sweet melon and grape:D :D

/////AMG
05-12-2005, 07:57 AM
:( I haven't had sheesha in months!!! It's been so long, but I think my favourite was strawbeery or mango, I forget.

Have to buy hookah one day!! OR just get a mini one and stash it in the car lol.

PS. Your is nice.. too shiny haha, theres a whole bunch in the back too?

BumpinTalon
05-12-2005, 08:02 AM
Green Apple is the best

SiG Baby
05-12-2005, 08:04 AM
^ Agreed, green apple YUMMY

ronaldo
05-12-2005, 08:45 AM
the pic isnt working

Chester
05-12-2005, 08:52 AM
Double apple and strawberry.

Mad$ella
05-12-2005, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Chanica

and whats your favorite flavour? mine would be sweet melon

:werd:

I got two hookas, I'll post pics when I get home, but I must agree I just got a box of Sweet Melon and it kicks ASS :thumbsup: it replaced my old fav of Two Apple

Chanica
05-12-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG
:( I haven't had sheesha in months!!! It's been so long, but I think my favourite was strawbeery or mango, I forget.

Have to buy hookah one day!! OR just get a mini one and stash it in the car lol.

PS. Your is nice.. too shiny haha, theres a whole bunch in the back too?

yeah that was at the store where i got it but yeahh i havent had green apple..i cant find ne wher to get it:dunno:

jumperman8
05-12-2005, 10:55 AM
O BOy doi love CAfe MEd, jsut a cool spot to go relzx, drink adn smoke mad sheesha

statick
05-12-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Chester
:werd:

/////AMG
05-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by jumperman8
O BOy doi love CAfe MEd, jsut a cool spot to go relzx, drink adn smoke mad sheesha
:werd: But the one guy can be a REAL bitch sometimes.

KoukiS14
05-12-2005, 12:23 PM

We call that Strapple... :thumbsup:

I have a pipe and love smoking it. Ive tried numerous flavors but no where near all of them. By far the best is Double Apple, always need a box of that.

I bought a box of sweet melon which i don't really care for if someone is interested in the remaining tobacco. It was a 250g box with maybe 5 bowls smoked from it. Its still fresh. PM Me.

Weapon_R
05-12-2005, 12:28 PM
Two apples is really good. I've tried a whole load of different kinds, but nothing comes close to two apples or the mixed fruit one.

Anyone ever tried chocolate? Coca cola? Mint? Lime? Bananas? All pretty different stuff but still not as good as apples!

BumpinTalon
05-12-2005, 12:34 PM
mint is sick.. tastes decent while your smokin, but gives you a mean aftertaste

KoukiS14
05-12-2005, 12:38 PM
Mint is a lil too strong by itself. Mix with Double Apple or Strawberry. I get headaches from the mint.

3G
05-12-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Two apples is really good. I've tried a whole load of different kinds, but nothing comes close to two apples or the mixed fruit one.

Anyone ever tried chocolate? Coca cola? Mint? Lime? Bananas? All pretty different stuff but still not as good as apples!

I got a cappucino i didnt open yet, i need a hose for mine :(

jdmakkord
05-12-2005, 01:18 PM
Mango was allright, same with apricot.

Ben
05-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Mint gave me and my buddy a hardcore headache, not sure what the hell it is.

Grape was ok, however it sorta tasted like flowers for a bit, pretty nasty. Double apple is the most reliable for sure.

Despair*
05-12-2005, 01:38 PM
I haven't smoked an arguillie in months. Not since some of my lebanese friends were down visiting from edmonton. My favorite flavor is double apple. None of the other flavors I've tried have come close to it IMO.

/////AMG
05-12-2005, 01:45 PM
I've always wondered how much nicotine is in sheesha? I think the guy at Cafe Med or someone there said 5%?

trikypenguin
05-12-2005, 01:57 PM
cherry and then halls dissolved in the water, its amazing, cherry flavour with a minty fresh taste!

Ben
05-12-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG
I've always wondered how much nicotine is in sheesha? I think the guy at Cafe Med or someone there said 5%?

none. if there is, it's only 0.5%, and there is no tar.

Chester
05-12-2005, 02:11 PM
nicotine is like 0.05% and tar is like 0.01%. It says on the box; I'll check when I get home from work.

Chanica
05-12-2005, 02:23 PM
nicotine is like 0.05% and tar is like 0.01%. It says on the box; I'll check when I get home from work.

yeah i have my box right here and it says .05% nitcotine and 0.0% tar:thumbsup:

/////AMG
05-12-2005, 02:27 PM
Thats it!?!? Bloody hell, amazing!! I always thought there would be something "bad" about it. Guess not.

Chanica
05-12-2005, 02:34 PM
haha yeah i know its almost too good to be true!!!

p.s. i freaking loved cafe med..then i got my own hookah and i jus chill, watch tv and smoke it hahaha:thumbsup: its way cheaper!

Chester
05-12-2005, 03:03 PM
A lot of my friends are from Egypt, Iraq and Iran and they say smoking one bowl of shisha is still equal to smoking 11 cigarettes (sP?):dunno:

BumpinTalon
05-12-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by 3G

I got a cappucino i didnt open yet, i need a hose for mine :(

what is it with hoses on these things? they all wear out no matter how gentle you are with them. stainless steel braided fuel line would fix this problem, couldn't vouch for the taste of that though.
there is a place by McMahn i think that has green apple. can't remember the name of the place or anything though.

A_3
05-12-2005, 04:22 PM
Mocha and Apple are my fav's, we all pitched in for a two hoser a little over a year ago. Best investment ever, perfect for just hanging out in a buddies basement. Might get a mini one for my room next year for chillin out.

Mad$ella
05-12-2005, 04:47 PM
A & A Donairs on 13st and 20th Ave has lots of really nice hoses, and at a good price too... I paid $20 for my new one, and its indestructable!!! :thumbsup:

cycosis
05-12-2005, 08:55 PM
these two are mine. the one oln the elft is form egypt where i learned about shisha but its retired now cause its almost 5 years old. the one on the right i bought about 2 months ago form cafe med, its cool cause it spins 360 degrees.

http://img187.echo.cx/img187/8785/shishsabongs5mn.jpg

3G
05-12-2005, 09:14 PM
Shisha stuff is over expensive here, but you gotta pay to play. It's like 10 times what it costs in the middle east. I got a argilee there for 10 bucks, the tumbak (tobacco) is a buck a box, where here it's 15 bucks. My friends are going down this summer, a couple boxes are coming back for sure, a hose and maybe another argilee :D :bigpimp:

Here's some tips/tricks, if you know any too post em up!
- Ice in the water
- liquid other than water, pop, ice tea, bacardi (be creative but for gods sake no milk, it makes the smoke thick but it tastes like ass :barf: )
- Mix flavours (Don't ever mix orange, grape, 2 apples, red apple, and mint, it's strong)
- Mix tumbak with honey

Despair*
05-12-2005, 09:30 PM
A few tricks and tips:

Lebanese Arak in the water
A needle or Pin to poke smaller holes in the foil rather that using a toothpick.
Clean the hose and arguillie often like after every few uses.

cycosis
05-12-2005, 09:36 PM
wtf is an arguillie? its called a a freakin shisha bong or u can use the american bastardized term "hookah"

Celica TVS3
05-12-2005, 09:44 PM
Haha, i feel like i missed out on this. if I wanted to try it how would i go about it? Does Cafe med have community hookas that you can borrow or do you have to bring your own? :confused:

cycosis
05-12-2005, 09:51 PM
u can by a bowl there for 12.50$, not worth it IMO, a pack which can give u 4-7 bowls is 15$

Rockski
05-12-2005, 09:52 PM
can you just use a pipe or is a hooka a must
?

Despair*
05-12-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by cycosis
wtf is an arguillie? its called a a freakin shisha bong or u can use the american bastardized term "hookah"

Its what lebanese people refer to it as. Just another name for it thats all.

Chanica
05-12-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Celica TVS3
Haha, i feel like i missed out on this. if I wanted to try it how would i go about it? Does Cafe med have community hookas that you can borrow or do you have to bring your own? :confused:
no they ahve good hookahs there everyone uses they keep them clean and stuff with tips on the hoses...its an awesome place if you dont have your own hookah.

Chester
05-12-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by 3G
Shisha stuff is over expensive here, but you gotta pay to play. It's like 10 times what it costs in the middle east. I got a argilee there for 10 bucks, the tumbak (tobacco) is a buck a box, where here it's 15 bucks. My friends are going down this summer, a couple boxes are coming back for sure, a hose and maybe another argilee :D :bigpimp:

Here's some tips/tricks, if you know any too post em up!
- Ice in the water
- liquid other than water, pop, ice tea, bacardi (be creative but for gods sake no milk, it makes the smoke thick but it tastes like ass :barf: )
- Mix flavours (Don't ever mix orange, grape, 2 apples, red apple, and mint, it's strong)
- Mix tumbak with honey

One of my buddies is going to egypt this summer so hes going to bring back a shitload of tobacco. Last summer he brought a huge bag, which cost him like nothing.

I learned the hard way that milk makes it taste like shit 2 years ago hahaha.

3G
05-12-2005, 11:08 PM

One of my buddies is going to egypt this summer so hes going to bring back a shitload of tobacco. Last summer he brought a huge bag, which cost him like nothing.

I learned the hard way that milk makes it taste like shit 2 years ago hahaha.

I hope he knows how to conceal it, my friend brought a KG of it with her in the summer, and she got jacked by customs at Calgary Int'l

Chester
05-12-2005, 11:12 PM
He shouldn't have a problem. Last summer he brought back two grocery bags full.

brownchild
05-13-2005, 12:55 PM
IF IT AINT CHRONIC DONT BLAZE IT UP. I hate all tobaccos im against it.

3G
05-14-2005, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by brownchild

then get the fuck outta here no one asked for your opinion

this thread is for people to talk about sheesha not for some tree hugger to come say he hates tobacco, if u have nothing constructive to say about the topic then stfu :english:

Mad$ella
05-14-2005, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by brownchild

Originally posted by 3G

then get the fuck outta here no one asked for your opinion

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No comment...
I'm going to stay away from this one... :banghead:

codo
05-14-2005, 08:59 AM
i just like haveing a hookah it makes me feel like jabbah the hut and my favorite is green apple.

turbo'dGSR
05-16-2005, 01:21 PM
Here's mine, straight from india :D

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wOTI2ODc2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wOTI2ODc3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

/////AMG
05-16-2005, 02:11 PM
How much did those cost? Like 500 rupees? haha
Where abouts in India is it from?

Idratherbsidewayz
05-16-2005, 04:06 PM
Double apple is definitely a consistent best. But if you smoke at Cafe Med definitely get the Pink Lemonade. It is unbelievably good. Some sort of blend, so they don't sell it.

We tried putting that holiday gingerale as the bong water once. My friend hit it and swallowed a shitload of CO2. He was coughing for a good 5 mins. Definitely don't put pop in.

What other things are good as bong water, other than water?

3G
05-16-2005, 06:23 PM
Bacardi^^, SunnyD, any kind of juice, try putting wine to the top 2 inches of the water

Chanica
05-16-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

We tried putting that holiday gingerale as the bong water once. My friend hit it and swallowed a shitload of CO2. He was coughing for a good 5 mins. Definitely don't put pop in.

What other things are good as bong water, other than water?

hahah omg i did the same thing except for with cola..i had the cola flavour sheesha and then put some coke in the bottom..tried to start it and bam i like almost died haha but i didnt give up!! i jus started to suck little by little and not so hard and soon the CO2 was out and the flavour was amazing!! so it can be done..the initial hit jus isnt that pleasant haha.

cycosis
05-16-2005, 09:16 PM
haha that friend was me lol. ntohing worse then your lunga full of carbonated pop:barf:

3G
05-16-2005, 09:57 PM
You probably put too much in it, try letting the pop sit on the counter open for a bit gets all the acid out

telemans
05-16-2005, 10:49 PM
My favorite is two apples with red wine instead of water. I have a friend who buys all his off ebay for dirt cheap, dont know how cheap, but its worth a look see.

3G
05-16-2005, 10:51 PM
^ probably not as cheap as I get it from the middle east :p

Rockski
05-16-2005, 10:52 PM
can anybody list some addresses for some good places to pick it up at?

3G
05-16-2005, 10:55 PM
A&A foods on 20th Avenue by Sait
Cedars foods on 17th Ave SE in the same plaza as pizza hut

turbo'dGSR
05-17-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by turbo'dGSR
Here's mine, straight from india :D

did i say india?:nut: I meant Egypt...Dahab to be exact

Chanica
05-17-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by telemans
My favorite is two apples with red wine instead of water. I have a friend who buys all his off ebay for dirt cheap, dont know how cheap, but its worth a look see.

heyy thanks for that i was jus on there checking it out and your right! wayyy cheaper! thanks:clap:

eNeRgY
05-18-2005, 03:47 AM
what the hell is a shisha i wanna try is it like pot or is it like smoking a cigerette except with flavours in it?

/////AMG
05-18-2005, 04:30 AM
It's like smoking in a bong but it's flavoured tobacco. You just out wate rin at the bottom, put the flavoured tobacco in the top, put tin foil over it, poke small holes, put a piece of coal(?) and light it and just puff.