PDA

View Full Version : for the dumbf***ingA** who's got a big mouth so called "GENJURO"

shirleytemple
05-12-2005, 06:07 PM
Mind your own dumb s*** business stupid. I admit that i drove fast mamaboy. i drive fast and so what~ I have a reason to drive fast cuz i drive so much nicer car than your piece of s***~are you sexually discriminating me? cuz i'm a girl??? Like you never drove fast on Macleod Tr. A**hole. Why are you so upset and talk behind my back? Why?Is it bcuz you were trying to f***in race me but u couldn't catch me with your piece of s***? u're such a freak~ Go mind your own damn business and make some more money then you can drive a car as nice as mine!! Oh my god, why is Calgary so contaminated with this kinda craphead??? If you were in LA just like you said you got shot already bcuz u talk s***~ wat a freak well anyways thanks for your dirrty "TWO THUMBS UP" crap so i'll give you something good too! Kiss my yellow ass~ :thumbsup:

canadiandaytona
05-12-2005, 06:11 PM
BWHWHWWHAHAHHA
Nice work on hitting the Wrong Button....You must be a Great Driver if you can't even Press the right button to post on a Forum:rofl:

Dave P
05-12-2005, 06:13 PM
Yawn

itsnotaDUB
05-12-2005, 06:15 PM
lol, yah kiss her yellow ass

Weapon_R
05-12-2005, 06:17 PM
You drive a car that's worth less than a well equipped Cavalier and you think you're hot shit?

:rofl:

Skyline_Addict
05-12-2005, 08:44 PM
it's too fast
it's too furious

edit: oh, already closed. :D