PDA

View Full Version : New Fancy Trick

YamaLube
05-14-2005, 09:46 AM
So I'm on my way home from work, in the truck, not the bike, and this dude on this honda (600 f4?) passes me leaned way over the tank, with his feet tucked up behind him on the passenger seat, weaving in and out of traffic.

I've seen wheelies, stoppies, what is this, froggie?

Guy looked rediculous, hey loser, heres a quarter, buy a clue................

youngbex
05-14-2005, 10:02 AM
LMFAO, maybe he was acting stupid, my friends tryed talking me into drving down the road in a bath robe with a shower cap on my helmet

GQBalla
05-14-2005, 12:05 PM
lol did you do it though^^^

autospeed
05-14-2005, 09:26 PM
lol this guy sounds like a dumbass. I was gonna say superman but then you said his feet were tucked in under him. Bunny-man? lol I'll be sure to keep an eye out on the streetlamps when I go for a walk to see if he's wrapped himself around one. :banghead:

youngbex
05-15-2005, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla
lol did you do it though^^^

no but when i do, ill get pics for you guys:D

Supa Dexta
05-15-2005, 09:35 AM
I'll admit the odd time I would put my feet on the passenger's pegs..But never the seat! thats way too high and akward...and plain weird... :confused:

djstefan
05-16-2005, 11:18 AM
Sounds like superman to me too, or some messed up clone of superman. It's not a hard trick, really easy actually as long as you don't slip on one or othe side of the bike. If you wanna practice that do it on a road without too many cars and without weaving in and out. Straight road is preferred.

Doing the superman is kinda cool feeling, you are leaning flat on the bike and put your head in front of the windshield of the bike. Kinda feels like you are flying, and since you can't see your gages anymore, just give it throttle. When you sit back down, you won't even believe how fast you were going.

Disclaimer: This is a dangerous stunt. If should not be done by other than professionals. I am not responsible for any accidents caused by my description above. And all the rest of the bla bla bla...

If you do it right, it should look something like this:
http://www.funfry.com/data//501/1Funny-Superman-Bike-Stunt-Picture-FunFry_com.jpg

AllGoNoShow
05-21-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by djstefan
Sounds like superman to me too, or some messed up clone of superman. It's not a hard trick, really easy actually as long as you don't slip on one or othe side of the bike. If you wanna practice that do it on a road without too many cars and without weaving in and out. Straight road is preferred.

Doing the superman is kinda cool feeling, you are leaning flat on the bike and put your head in front of the windshield of the bike. Kinda feels like you are flying, and since you can't see your gages anymore, just give it throttle. When you sit back down, you won't even believe how fast you were going.

Disclaimer: This is a dangerous stunt. If should not be done by other than professionals. I am not responsible for any accidents caused by my description above. And all the rest of the bla bla bla...

If you do it right, it should look something like this:
http://www.funfry.com/data//501/1Funny-Superman-Bike-Stunt-Picture-FunFry_com.jpg

lol nice picture :P