PDA

View Full Version : no respect now adays..

lam-boy
05-14-2005, 12:48 PM
so I just woke up a bit a go, my dad just left to work, he called me.
"Umm you got paint all over your car."
I was shocked, quite angry..So I ran outside, to see my car has been hit with 6 or so paintballs.

Honestly. you fucking ass fucks, if its you, don't fucking touch my car, jealous much? my car is almost fucking stock you dirty shits.

ran out and washed it quickly. when i touched the paintballs on my car, it still seemed fresh, wasn't so dry so I don't think it was done too long ago? anyways, i was lucky enough to not hav eit done damage to my car from paint peeling and such..so i shouldn't be too "upset"

well I just needed to rant.
carry on..

mdeleon
05-14-2005, 12:54 PM
same thing happend to me like 2 months ago, was at a friends house and walked his dog...when we got back my drivers side got egged...and then the next night, my sis took my car to go see a school play at mcnally, she had to park on the street as the lot was full, and when she got back the car after the show the passenger side window was smashed...and then a few years ago my house got paintballed...i say if someone has beef with a person, let em know first before vandalising their shit

lude_grl
05-14-2005, 01:02 PM
yeah my car got keyed while i was at work
AND my prelude badging got stolen too :/
i think people just hate me
what the fuck are people thinking
maybe i should just transfer to a branch thats not hella close to a highschool :banghead:

p.s. shitty to hear steve :bullshit:

honda86
05-14-2005, 01:05 PM
Sorry to hear that man. Thats some :bullshit:

AcuraTl
05-14-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by lude_grl
yeah my car got keyed while i was at work
AND my prelude badging got stolen too :/
i think people just hate me
what the fuck are people thinking
maybe i should just transfer to a branch thats not hella close to a highschool :banghead:

p.s. shitty to hear steve :bullshit:

fuckin gold plated badging got jacked off the TL...fuckers have no respect now adays...

tictactoe2004
05-14-2005, 02:25 PM
same thing, someone stole my VW badges from the front and the back of my 01 GTI... bone bone bone stock...

My mustang was also keyed twice in 5 years in two totally different areas no where near my house....

about 5 years ago in my old house, some fuck went up our entire street and slashed every tire on every car parked on the road.... my stang was hit then as with my ex girlfriends car....

absolute bull shit...

makes me want to park a nice car at the LRT and just sit and watch with a bunch of friends till someone does something....

mmmmm, it would be so wrong but feel so good....

BLINGX2
05-14-2005, 07:13 PM
Yeah,

My truck was egged last night... parked in front of my house.
Last year it was keyed while I had it at the University.
I guess nothing is safe these days.

ecstasy_civic
05-14-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004

absolute bull shit...

makes me want to park a nice car at the LRT and just sit and watch with a bunch of friends till someone does something....

Im game:)

Im still pissed about when my civic got smashed up a few yrs ago lol
im 4 cars past that now but still aggrivates me everytime I read one of these posts.

autospeed
05-14-2005, 09:22 PM

Totally agree with you. The entire driverside of my teg was keyed at U of C like roughly a month ago, still pisses me off to think about it.:guns:

tapout
05-14-2005, 10:54 PM
lol well this past winter some s o b pissed on my buddys window & door handle and froze up lol:barf:

Thaco
05-14-2005, 11:11 PM
paintball paint takes a long time to dry, several days usually so it may not have been that fresh.

shitty to hear though.

pitwipe
05-14-2005, 11:25 PM
Do you think it's a random attack or someone with a grudge? Shitty either way I suppose...

infected
05-15-2005, 01:24 AM
Benz got a drive by egging right infront of the driver side mirror in front of James Fowler, took all the paint off... but what can you do? Stupid rednecks :banghead:

Eken9
05-15-2005, 04:42 AM
They want beef guy, 20 civics at your doorstep guy.

Supa Dexta
05-15-2005, 09:29 AM
I wish it were only paintballs that hit my car:

my story (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87461)

:thumbsdow

A790
05-15-2005, 11:07 AM
That is seriously uncool. HOpe you find out who it was ;)

lam-boy
05-15-2005, 01:39 PM
i wish i can find out who it was. I dont know if it was a random/personal attack.

I havne't caused any trouble lately, or anything so I wouldn't know. my car was the only car hit on the block..:banghead: :cry:

Impreza
05-15-2005, 01:44 PM
2 weeks ago. These fuckers broke into my car and stole my 5-day old Gucci sunglasses! God damn fucks! Didnt touch my stereo or anything though

vietdood
05-15-2005, 07:23 PM
frigging great. someone just put a dent on my roof. assholes.

BlackArcher101
05-16-2005, 01:15 AM
It's vegetable oil.... big whoop. Peeling paint :confused: ?

Imagine... having to hose off the car :rolleyes:

duffspec
05-16-2005, 07:35 AM
Back in tha day my civic was keyed twice in a two week span. That was frustrating that I got it painted right away after the first time it happened then it was raped a second time. Sorry to hear about that shit, makes me want to grab a fist full of hair and open hand bitch slap these people.

lam-boy
05-16-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101

how the fuck would I know man. I don't really enjoy having my car vandalised you fuck.

Carfanman
05-16-2005, 10:22 AM

Whats wrong with doing that. Do that and have a paintball gun with you, then nail whoever tries to harm the car.

403Gemini
05-16-2005, 11:49 AM
my neighbor last year had a cinderblock thrown through his back window... freaky thing was, he parked where i usually park and i crashed at my friends house that night

SoSlowDx
05-16-2005, 11:56 AM
Hope you find out who did it Steve.

Man I was lucky I caught two little shits throwing mushrooms at my house/car. Got them crying really good though haha:rofl:

"Don't tell my parents!!!, they're going to kill me":rofl:

statick
05-16-2005, 11:59 AM
sry to hear about that man, any idea if it was random, or if its someone who has something against you?

Barking_Spidre
05-16-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101

The fuck is your problem? I don't think it's the fact that it's a paintball, but more that his car got hit for no reason. Grow up.

gorillam
05-16-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by lam-boy

how the fuck would I know man. I don't really enjoy having my car vandalised you fuck.

Well it is vegtable oil but some paints, that cheap ass hard shell blue paint when fired using c02 it can put small ripple dents in some cars, as well as that blue paint will stain your car pretty badly. My brother owns a paintball field and our vehicles get hit consitantly every few days... We get used to it but it would be a pain in the ass if it happened to me on the street. You have the right to respect your shit man. And those fuckers that balled your car ruin the sport that my friends and I enjoy/make a living on.

Neil4Speed
05-16-2005, 10:22 PM
As far as this kinda stuff goes..

Hey if your stealing something your getting something physical out of it, you know, its some sort of semi justification for what your doing. Its still bad, and should NOT be done, but at least its a semi-smart crime

Vanalizing the car of someone who is a known enemy is horrible, but if its payback, well, then its payback, and a semi-smart crime. You have a reason for what you are doing. It still should NOT be done.

However, just going around randomly and commiting acts of vandalism is fuckkkkinn retarded, absolutely and completely.

I am sorry to hear what happened to all of your cars, its really a bad situation, no matter what happened, those fuckers need to be taught a lesson

2000_SI
05-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by lude_grl

I hear you on that one. I live down by a High school and junior high, both of wich are filled with bored rich kids who think they are ghetto, and have nothing else to do than mess up other peoples shit. My last kar got keyed and egged, my place has gotten egged and paintballed, and a relative was over visiting me one time, and some kids smashed in the hood on his 3 week old escalade with a huge rock....
:thumbsdow

Stupid little shits....:guns: :guns: :guns:

JordanEG6
05-17-2005, 04:29 PM
dude, i drove by and saw that. i didnt know they were paintballs, looked like post it notes from a distance hehe. but that sucks man, people have no respect. :thumbsdow :guns:

DannyO
05-17-2005, 05:06 PM
This thread makes me soo sad and sooo fuckin angry, I'm installing a camera outside to watch my car, if I catch anyone doing anything to my car, payback will be an understatement.

lam-boy
05-17-2005, 06:50 PM
yeah, like it drives me insane how people would just go around vandalising shit.
if you don't like me, then do it to my face, not to my property.

Lexxan
05-17-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by BLINGX2
Yeah,

My truck was egged last night... parked in front of my house.
Last year it was keyed while I had it at the University.
I guess nothing is safe these days.

weird my truck was egged like 10 days ago heh

JordanEG6
05-17-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by lam-boy
yeah, like it drives me insane how people would just go around vandalising shit.
if you don't like me, then do it to my face, not to my property.

my thoughts exactly

frostyda9
05-18-2005, 06:19 PM
Ah shit, that sucks Steve. Probably just a random thing though. Best thing to do is hide out on the bushes and wait :D
BTW if it was done out of a moving car, it'a a pretty serious offence these days. Hope you find the morons :thumbsup:

lude_grl
05-18-2005, 06:31 PM
yeah, i have a new dent in my door (yay:rolleyes: )
stupid ghettothugs :/

BLINGX2
05-18-2005, 08:40 PM
maybe not completely random... it is a gas guzzler...

dan --> aim your camera over here.

Originally posted by Lexxan

weird my truck was egged like 10 days ago heh

youngbex
05-18-2005, 08:43 PM
whats wrong with people today?:dunno: