PDA

View Full Version : Early 90's Red Jeep

Supa Dexta
05-14-2005, 01:33 PM
I need any information anyone may have about an early 90's jeep yj type red in colour, being involved in an accident late last night 3:30 or so, in the SW 26thave/richmond rd area... Must find out who it was.. The cops were here, but no one woke me up and that cop isn't on shift till tonight, so I have no info until I talk to him.. All the nieghbours know is a red jeep was going too fast crossed the line and smashed my new parked car... He was messed up for a bit, and eventually took offm I don't even know if the cops foudn him later on... Not sure if anyone got the plate yet or not.. I managed to find my car in the impound and the front end is all smashed in.. ANYONE WITH ANY INFO ON A POSSILBLE RED JEEP IN THE AREA AT THAT TIME PLEASE LET ME KNOW.. I'm a total mess right now, not knowning any details except I lost my new car....

Supa Dexta
05-15-2005, 09:17 AM
Alright well the cops were back, and I got to spend some time with them, they even let me sit in the back for a bit.. They believe they found the guy, and are going to have him come in for questioning tonight... (Kinda sux now, as the neighbours thought he was drunk at the time, but obviously won't be now, but hopefully they nail him with everything they can, leaving the scene and what not. maybe endangering the public, as he got hooked into my car and revved the shit out of it (while on the curb) ahead and back to get free so he could take off) So now, I have to get my car towed out of the impound as soon as I can. My next questions are, since the shop I work at isn't too far from the impound and I have them set her there, is there body shops that can come and do a quote for the damage? or do I have to take it place to place on a truck?

:dunno:

A790
05-15-2005, 11:09 AM
I think that if you're going through insurance taht they are going tot ell you a shop to take the car too. Chances are that you'll have to go by their suggestion.

Best of luck man! That is so shitty :(

freakin
05-15-2005, 11:11 AM
Hopefully they find the guy or you're on the hook for the repairs. Most insurance companies will send someone over to do the estimate, then you can pick what body shop to take it to.

Hope everything works out....I've been in that situation before and it sucks.

Supa Dexta
05-15-2005, 11:42 AM
yeah for sure guys, thanks.... thankfully the neighbour got a great look at the guy, and he also drives a jeep so knows what to look for on them, gave a pretty good desciption of the jeep/driver.. and the cops circled around and found one parked a few blocks from here.. so I've got my fingers crossed....

:)

youngbex
05-15-2005, 01:51 PM
dammmmm i hate hit and runners, my friend wallser, his supra was hit and ran last year

talonboi
05-15-2005, 02:14 PM
fukk i was there last night, but i was heading the other way!:banghead: i was dropping off my girlfriend, all i saw was a jeep, goin too too fast...

good luck to ya

Nissanaddict
05-16-2005, 12:03 AM
fuckin assholes....I wish he hit a pole and lost a leg.