PDA

View Full Version : GTR in Saddleridge NE

ade99
05-16-2005, 12:12 AM
Anyone know the guy who owns the black GTR in Saddleridge?

C4S
05-16-2005, 01:27 AM
:( sorry to say that .. but there are lots of GT-R around town now! saw 3 in 10 min last nite!

They are nice cars, but how to identify all the owners?

May be only 20 GT-R in town now, may be 40, may be 100 ... who knows?:dunno:

vietdood
05-16-2005, 01:32 AM
everyone wants to be like paul walker and drive a skyline.

duffspec
05-16-2005, 07:22 AM
:werd: It's not the same anymore. Most of these owners will likely bag the shit out of them for 3-4 months then dump them. I hope that it doesn't turn out that way but, it seems that there are a lot going up for sale.

I think I seen one in front of the Falconridge complex on 68th though. Looked to be taken care of so, it might be the same dude.

ade99
05-16-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by C4S
:( sorry to say that .. but there are lots of GT-R around town now! saw 3 in 10 min last nite!

That's why I asked for the one who lives in Saddleridge.

infected
05-16-2005, 09:49 AM
Why does it HAVE to be the guy from saddleridge? There's plenty running around town.

ade99
05-16-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by infected
Why does it HAVE to be the guy from saddleridge? There's plenty running around town.

Please read the thread title. Because that's the one I saw. I know there's a lot running in town but I didn't just asked for any GTR. He was going into Saddleridge to nights in a row (Sat & Sun) at about 11:30PM so I'm assuming he lives there.

Imagination
05-16-2005, 10:32 AM
good thing i don't have a GTR or else i'd have creepy stalkers like you.

Scat
05-16-2005, 10:39 AM
^^^
:werd:
Creepy stalkers are hurt cases! I don't know why some people haven't realized that its just a car and there are way nicer cars out there than 15 year old mostly stock gt-r's.
Still a very fun car though:D

ade99
05-16-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Imagination

Ha,ha. Something you would probably do. The only reason I asked is bec. this guy was driving like a mad man cutting people off the two consecutive days I saw him. And I just happen to live by that area as well.
Funny how it's so easy to be a smart ass when you're in the internet. I bet you wouldn't say that to my face if you met me in person.

ade99
05-16-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Scat
^^^
Creepy stalkers are hurt cases! I don't know why some people haven't realized that its just a car and there are way nicer cars out there than 15 year old mostly stock gt-r's.

Please see above post bec. I could care less about the car.

redline
05-16-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by ade99

Ha,ha. Something you would probably do. The only reason I asked is bec. this guy was driving like a mad man cutting people off the two consecutive days I saw him. And I just happen to live by that area as well.
Funny how it's so easy to be a smart ass when you're in the internet. I bet you wouldn't say that to my face if you met me in person.

are you going to beat him up now? if the dude lives in your area why dont you go talk to him or phone the cops!:drama:

ade99
05-16-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by redline

are you going to beat him up now? if the dude lives in your area why dont you go talk to him or phone the cops!:drama:

Did I say I was going to beat him up? Maybe if I was in high school. I was just wondering if he's in this forum so I can let him know what I think of his driving. And as far as calling the cops, someone probably already did that.

Imagination
05-16-2005, 12:35 PM
if you stalk me too you can find out where i live. you should join the calgary police force that way you can enforce your laws on people who drive like "idiots". maybe you can perform a citizens arrest on him when you find him. all gtr owners please stand up.

ade99
05-16-2005, 12:41 PM

if you stalk me too you can find out where i live. you should join the calgary police force that way you can enforce your laws on people who drive like "idiots". maybe you can perform a citizens arrest on him when you find him. all gtr owners please stand up.

Once again, another smartass comment from someone hiding behind the internet. Ooh please stop.

qkslvr
05-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by C4S

Read the title buddy...

Originally posted by infected

Stop acting like a smart ass... grow up...

Hey do you really drive a "Lamborgeeny"? Probably not 'coz you can't even spell it right. By the way, GTR's are probably way out of your league that's why you don't own one.

Originally posted by Scat
^^^

Read the title please.....

Originally posted by redline

Do we always have to beat up people? How about he beat you up instead?

He's just wondering who owns it... you're way out of topic.

can't anybody just answer a simple question? please stop acting like a bunch of kids. if you don't have anything better to say, don't post anything.

ade99
05-16-2005, 08:28 PM
Thank you. Everyone just has to be a smartass.

Speed_69
05-16-2005, 09:41 PM
Thank you. Everyone just has to be a smartass.
yes, but you're just a dumbass.

qkslvr
05-16-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Speed_69

hey look, what's your problem? anyways, we kinda all live in the NE area. maybe, we should meet sometimes and see how tough you are... really, i'm not kidding.

duffspec
05-17-2005, 06:49 AM
Hahahaha when it comes to the north east everyone wants to fight. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ade99
05-17-2005, 09:15 AM

Right back at ya. Ya let's meet up. How about 7PM at the whitehorn train station.

ade99
05-17-2005, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by duffspec
Hahahaha when it comes to the north east everyone wants to fight. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes cuz the NE = teh hood right?

Speed_69
05-17-2005, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by qkslvr

hey look, what's your problem? anyways, we kinda all live in the NE area. maybe, we should meet sometimes and see how tough you are... really, i'm not kidding.
whoa internet gangster!

i can tell you're probably a friend of ade99. that's the reason you're the only one person here fighting for him.

finboy
05-17-2005, 09:20 AM

Yes cuz the NE = teh hood right?

yes

ade99
05-17-2005, 09:23 AM

whoa internet gangster!

i can tell you're probably a friend of ade99. that's the reason you're the only one person here fighting for him.

That's bec. he's probably sick of people like you cluttering up the thread without answering the simple question that was initially posted.
And by the way, I'm still waiting for an answer...

Speed_69
05-17-2005, 09:37 AM
okay whitehorn train station (parking side stairs). 10pm today

ade99
05-17-2005, 09:40 AM
7PM. I have a life, I worked the next day

finboy
05-17-2005, 09:42 AM
7PM

the sad part is that you will probably show up thinking someone will be there to fight you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Speed_69
05-17-2005, 09:44 AM
7PM. I have a life, I worked the next day
7pm it is!! :guns:

ade99
05-17-2005, 09:46 AM
no speed_69 will show.

finboy
05-17-2005, 09:49 AM
no speed_69 will show.