PDA

View Full Version : Transporter 2 trailer

69cougar
05-16-2005, 12:20 PM
Looks pretty good. Thought the first one was not too bad.

It is in french so you have to put up with the subtitles but the dialouge is English

http://www.allocine.fr/film/video.html?cfilm=57125

:thumbsup:

RickDaTuner
05-16-2005, 12:46 PM
hey that actually looks good, haha that ending shot was halarious..

Phy
05-16-2005, 12:53 PM
Heh. Sweet.

Y'notice Jason Statham's always getting casted as a crook?

Fluidic
05-16-2005, 11:27 PM
Looks like a great flick. Can't wait to see it!

duffspec
05-17-2005, 07:21 AM
Jason Statham is a pimp! I always liked his movies. Can't wait.:thumbsup:

Team_Mclaren
05-17-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by duffspec
Jason Statham is a pimp! I always liked his movies. Can't wait.:thumbsup: :werd: wish he's the next bond

Nissanaddict
05-18-2005, 05:28 PM
He ain't a Bond though...but he's still damn awesome. looks good though. The first one was pretty good.

codo
05-18-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Nissanaddict
He ain't a Bond though...but he's still damn awesome. looks good though. The first one was pretty good.

hes better than brosnan at acting maybe just not a bond though.

Redlyne_mr2
05-18-2005, 06:17 PM
Sweeet i loved the first one

Toms-SC
05-18-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

bahahahahaha

DJ Lazy
05-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

:werd: and this one looks better IMO...

Delta
05-18-2005, 07:51 PM
That looks pretty good. The first one was a little too cheezy. The best part of the trailer is when they say:
"Who the fuck are you?"
"The cook!"

Dj_Stylz
05-18-2005, 08:02 PM
Looks good

LUDELVR
05-18-2005, 10:12 PM
First one was good, they just need some better actors...the bad guys that is!! that old Asian dude who played the father (was also in kiss of the dragon) kinda sucks at acting!! haha Same with the lead henchman guy. He was beat!! Kinda reminded me of that guy from fast and the furious who was all macho and shit.:dunno:

403Gemini
05-18-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
First one was good, they just need some better actors...the bad guys that is!! that old Asian dude who played the father (was also in kiss of the dragon) kinda sucks at acting!! haha Same with the lead henchman guy. He was beat!! Kinda reminded me of that guy from fast and the furious who was all macho and shit.:dunno:

... cause he was the same guy ;)

Matt Schulze, haha he reminds me of my friend damien haha, just the overall gweedoness

DJ Lazy
05-18-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

Matt Schulze, haha he reminds me of my friend damien haha, just the overall gweedoness

Damien from Staples???

LUDELVR
05-19-2005, 10:04 AM

No way! There is no way that he's the same guy! Well, he looks like he was a hell of a lot thinner in the transporter! Face looked a lot slimmer...same attitude though...so maybe you're right! haha But yah, he pretty much has the same character in FnF as well as Blade II. I guess we can add transporter to the list! haha :rofl:

/////AMG
05-19-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Delta
That looks pretty good. The first one was a little too cheezy. The best part of the trailer is when they say:
"Who the fuck are you?"
"The cook!"

No! When he says "WAIT!" in the parking lot, takes of his jacket and says "I just go tit dry cleaned" or something similar haha.

Trailer looks awesome, this one will be way better, it has some half decent women, unlike the first. Too bad there isn't no pimp benz :drool:
Mercielago :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

Troy
05-19-2005, 11:33 AM
damn that looks awsome

KLCC
07-11-2005, 12:19 PM
IS that the audi S4 which statham is driving??? look a bit small for A6??

Mr. Burns
07-11-2005, 12:23 PM
He is driving an A8L W12. Only my freakin' dream car. :drool:

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/images/large/1812-1.jpg

mo_virgin
07-11-2005, 08:11 PM
the english one is up at quicktime

asp integra
07-11-2005, 11:10 PM
saw it at the famous players last night, looks sick

DC2uned
07-12-2005, 10:50 PM
Wicked new car:D

sunfiredude
07-12-2005, 11:13 PM
looks killer! loved the first one, jason stratham is a wiked actor...

that girl kinda has a strange sexiness about her too, cant wait to see the movie now!

syeve
07-25-2005, 01:11 PM
He's got the same watch as me!

Movie looks awsome

urbannomad
07-25-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by duffspec
Jason Statham is a pimp! I always liked his movies. Can't wait.:thumbsup:

definitely i hope they make a hitman movie and adapt it from the game, he would be the HITMAN no doubt. i cant imagine anyone else doing it.:eek:

Phy
09-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Saw the movie today. It's totally cartoony, but it's still pretty fun - some of the shit Statham pulls is completely unreal. He's like an angry, bald British Bugs Bunny. And that chick with the machine pistols is... like the female equivalent of the sticky crust you sometimes find under your refrigerator. Eugh.

The best bits are where Corey Yuen takes over. Remember the Grease Fight from the last one? This time it's the Hose Fight. God damn.

habsfan
09-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Phy
like the female equivalent of the sticky crust you sometimes find under your refrigerator. Eugh.

The best bits are where Corey Yuen takes over. Remember the Grease Fight from the last one? This time it's the Hose Fight. God damn.

just got home from the movie, couldnt have summed up that weird man-woman thing any better. and the fire hose scene was intense. movie was a bit short, but there was an indication of a Transporter 3 at the end ;)

FiveFreshFish
09-03-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Phy
And that chick with the machine pistols is... like the female equivalent of the sticky crust you sometimes find under your refrigerator. Eugh.

I saw the preview Thursday night and it was announced Kate Nauta is from a Calgary modeling agency. Or at least that's what I thought I heard. Anyone go to high school with her? ;)

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/transporter_2/_group_photos/jason_statham2.jpg

Gurpy
09-03-2005, 08:38 PM
I feel sorry for anyone who did go to high school with her :barf: .

Going to see this tomorrow night..usually dont like films like these...hopefully this one is worth the 10 or 12 bucks though *fingers crossed*

Hakkola
09-03-2005, 10:28 PM
well, no where near as good as the first, WAY TOO CHEESY.

There was 3 different parts that were so rediculous that I just laughed, and I never say "that's impossible" but it was just stupid.

Good fight scenes and stuff, just those three scenes ruined the movie for me.

toyboy88
09-04-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola

There was 3 different parts that were so rediculous that I just laughed, and I never say "that's impossible" but it was just stupid.

ditto the actual man-to-man fight scences i thought were awesome, but there wre a couple scenes were it was totally unrealistic! but otherwise the fight scenes and actually i thought the idea/story was pretty good..:thumbsup:

asp integra
09-04-2005, 01:08 AM
i just saw the movie too, i really enjoyed it, great car chase scenes and lots of action, but there were a few parts that were pretty bad, like the audi side flip to get rid of the bomb and a few others, but all in all good movie

88CRX
09-04-2005, 01:23 AM
weak movie :thumbsdow

the car flipping and the hook :rolleyes: ya ok :thumbsdow

Vagabond142
09-04-2005, 01:27 AM
This is why movies are based on the prospect of "the suspension of disbelief"

I went in knowing that it was a pure cheese, Luc Besson actionfest, and I wasn't disappointed. Don't expect to cry or think or even twitch at this movie. It's done in the classic Luc Besson style: incredible action, funny moments, a french cook and great car chases.... that Murcielago was just SICK. I want one :eek:

Impreza
09-04-2005, 02:16 AM
Didn't expect much going in but a good action flick. After watching the movie, I think that it wasn't as good as the first, but was still worth the money!

brandon
09-04-2005, 10:53 AM

The whole movie is based on things that could never happen. The first one was like that aswell. Just go into the movie wanting to watch some cars that are driven hard and some people getting thier ass kicked and you will have a good time.

403Gemini
09-04-2005, 11:56 AM
the movie was pretty good, just some of the scenes and ideas felt rushed.

SPOILERS

take the bomb on the bottom of the car for example. something which is a standard idea, but its like they forgot all about it until he started driving away.

the hook? fuck common man thats just stupid. i was expecting him to somehow lower his car then run over a speedbump really hard to shake it or something.

also what is the point of showing the big bad guy as a expert martial artist if they dont have a good stand up fight. yea the fight was somewhat cool in the airplane since it was spinning around, but there could have at least been somewhat of an epic build up to it.

just scenes like that felt rushed or unfinished.

Phy
09-04-2005, 12:05 PM
^Word. Especially since the big bad guy was showing off his kendo, and Statham's character is obviously trained in staff-fighting. It's a classic match-up!

AcuraTl
09-04-2005, 12:26 PM
movie wont be as good as the first one im afraid...

403Gemini
09-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by AcuraTl
movie wont be as good as the first one im afraid...
hmm i enjoyed the 2nd ones story a lot more

just wasnt executed that well.

SPOILERS AGAIN

also big problem with the "virus" is it would have ended up much like the movie "Outbreak" with a complete lockdown of miami while everybody got their vacinations. not the whole "and everybody lives happily ever after the next day" scenario they offered

Hakkola
09-04-2005, 12:55 PM
Spoilers...

Suspension of disbelief, I said I'm usually very good with, but I mean, come on, an uzi takes out a helicopter? A plane crash and they both survive, the car doing a barrel roll to get rid of a bomb?

I loved the first one, a little cheesy, but nothing that stupid.

88CRX
09-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Spoilers...

Suspension of disbelief, I said I'm usually very good with, but I mean, come on, an uzi takes out a helicopter? A plane crash and they both survive, the car doing a barrel roll to get rid of a bomb?

lol, ya the helicopter was taken out with 3 bullets :rofl:

Gurpy
09-04-2005, 01:58 PM
ahaha, fewf, thanks for the spoiler alerts everyone...now the movies not ruined for me later :D I'll let everyone know what I think late tonight/early early tomorrow lol

Gurpy
09-04-2005, 04:10 PM
bleh.....can't go tonight....a few more days now :(

403Gemini
09-05-2005, 11:35 AM
Spoilers...

it wasnt an uzi, it was an automatic pistol... duuuh.... (only as weak, if not weaker than an uzi hahahah) yea i was trying to figure out the logic in that too. its like the director was like "OMFG LETS THROW IN A HELICOPTER" then he realized "hmm how would a car outrun a helicopter? ah fuck it, we dont need another car scene, we'll just blow it up"

finboy
09-05-2005, 11:06 PM

werd, it wasn't near as good as the first one, i think they could have put a lot more effort in.

WTF was with flipping the car, knocking off the bomb, and driving away??????

86max
09-06-2005, 12:27 PM
I need one of those Audi's.......they're invincible! Brick walls no problem........bullets pffffttt........capable of crazy aerial stunts, 50 ft jumps etc.......:D

Cool movie, but the cheesy parts kinda ruined it for me. The fighting scenes were wicked!

Phy
09-06-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX

lol, ya the helicopter was taken out with 3 bullets :rofl:

Aww, that was hilarious! It's like they decided to insulate the motor by wrapping it in gas lines.

It really is a good movie if you like to go in and laugh at how awful everything was.

Speaking of awful... wasn't the boat wrecking yard/depot halfway through the movie the same one where they hid the Lamborghini in 2 Fast 2 Furious?

403Gemini
09-06-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Phy

Aww, that was hilarious! It's like they decided to insulate the motor by wrapping it in gas lines.

It really is a good movie if you like to go in and laugh at how awful everything was.

Speaking of awful... wasn't the boat wrecking yard/depot halfway through the movie the same one where they hid the Lamborghini in 2 Fast 2 Furious?

haha i thought the EXACT same thing! hah

DJ Lazy
09-06-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Phy

You mean Ferrarri right?;) :D

Phy
09-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Yeah, that'un.

Shows how much I was paying attention in that movie.

86max
09-06-2005, 04:02 PM
http://www.cinepop.com.br/fotos/velozesefuriosos2.jpg

Originally posted by DJ Lazy

You mean Ferrarri right?;) :D

HoisinSauce
09-06-2005, 05:39 PM
the movie was pretty good, just some of the scenes and ideas felt rushed.

SPOILERS

take the bomb on the bottom of the car for example. something which is a standard idea, but its like they forgot all about it until he started driving away.

the hook? fuck common man thats just stupid. i was expecting him to somehow lower his car then run over a speedbump really hard to shake it or something.

also what is the point of showing the big bad guy as a expert martial artist if they dont have a good stand up fight. yea the fight was somewhat cool in the airplane since it was spinning around, but there could have at least been somewhat of an epic build up to it.

just scenes like that felt rushed or unfinished.

:werd: the whole theater was laughing at how cheesy that bomb off the hook scene was

Kamen
09-07-2005, 12:48 AM
This movie was hilarious...might have been good if Stathom didn't turn into Superman...

The JetSki scene...what? Friction doesn't exist? He just jumps it out of the water and it matches the speed of the bus perfectly in a straight line?

And yea it was rushed...that evil girl died way too fast...

Entertaining movie...but in a wtf kind of way.

403Gemini
09-07-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by HoisinSauce

:werd: the whole theater was laughing at how cheesy that bomb off the hook scene was

lol u see it saturday night too? haha the theatre was roaring with laughter when that happened.

i wanted to yell:
http://yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com/

Fluidic
09-11-2005, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Fluidic on 05-16-2005
Looks like a great flick. Can't wait to see it!

WTF was I thinking?? :rofl: :dunno:

Good fight scenes, weak-ass movie. :(

duffspec
09-12-2005, 06:49 AM
IT SUCKED!!!:thumbsdow :thumbsdow