PDA

View Full Version : Magic Bullet

d-UNiT
05-16-2005, 01:02 PM
fuck everytime i see this commercial i watch it i turn into a zombie when i see it... it looks so cool and wow what a deal

its also a funny as infomercial.. for people who have seen it, remember berman, I HATE VEGATABLES, haha so funny

k im a loser

anyone else have the urge to buy one though?

QuasarCav
05-16-2005, 01:04 PM
I have used one, pretty cool but overpriced. Basically it's a small blender with built in cups.

If you like informercials than you will love channel 79, make sure you are sitting down.

Proyecto2000
05-16-2005, 01:13 PM
i tried 1 but it was not as quick as what they show on TV it took a few more seconds to chop stuff up:drama:

d-UNiT
05-16-2005, 01:14 PM
lol under 10 seconds though right?

well the new deal is like 2 sets with the blender and juicer and 4 cups for 100 bucks.. seems fair to me

bigboom
05-16-2005, 01:34 PM
i thought that was always the deal? me and my brother were going to split it but then we forgot about it. it does seem like a real cool gadget though :)

QuasarCav
05-16-2005, 01:39 PM
It's good for making drinks and milshakes and shit like that but can you honestly tell yourself that it does a better job than a blender.

You can pick up a good blender for around $50, this is $100 plus shipping.

It does do what is advertised though, can make ice into slush in about 4 sec.

Weapon_R
05-16-2005, 02:22 PM
This thing is dumb - it has no advantages to a real blender, and you can actually blend for a real family in a full sized one. I can't imagine who actually would buy something so small.

ecstasy_civic
05-16-2005, 02:33 PM
single people or a couple?

I think its cool, I want one but cant really justify it as all my protein shakes are shaken not blended:D

d-UNiT
05-16-2005, 02:42 PM
it comes with a blender attachment that can make 3-4 drinks jesus watch the infomercial ;)

CRXguy
05-16-2005, 06:36 PM
my wife bought one. i like it, it's pretty cool. it's good to have around if you live in a small house/condo/apartment and if you're making food for 2-3 max. :thumbsup:

#1hustler
05-24-2005, 08:58 PM
I have one and use it all the time. I have a couple of expensive blenders and none of them work as well as the magic bullet. I would reccomend them to anyone, they are great for smoothies and are really easy to clean.

Be aware though they also hose you on shipping etc. so it ends up being very expensive.

If you want one, check at london drugs or the "as seen on tv" store, I have seen knock offs there they look exactly the same but are a different brand.

If I remember correctly they were about 79.99 or something but be aware they dont come with the special attachments or extra cups (as far as I know).

EK 2.0
05-24-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
This thing is dumb - it has no advantages to a real blender, and you can actually blend for a real family in a full sized one. I can't imagine who actually would buy something so small.

I got one and I love it...geez...you know that Hummous you had...thank the Magic Bullet...geez...you need to be more grateful...

Skyline_Addict
05-24-2005, 10:11 PM
I am always infatuated by that "NATURAL CURES THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT" informercial..