PDA

View Full Version : pulled over

ecstasy_civic
01-13-2003, 12:54 AM
again..... this time the cop was going the opposite direction and burned a uee to nail me. why cause i had blue signal lights:dunno: i know its illegal but come on now. and he called in another cop car, i guess cause the reason was i had a outstanding warrent for unpaid tickets. which i was lucky enought to pay on fri. afternoon.:D but the worst part of all of it was standing with my hands on the roof of my car while he searched me in front of a restaurant before turning onto 9th ave. and he made me stand there with just a t-shirt on for 25 min. before he let me get back in my car "cause i might have a concealed weapon":rolleyes:

my rant is over:thumbsup:

Sky
01-13-2003, 01:02 AM
THats crazy! its like minus 20 degrees outside.

Blue for signal is a no no, but its your choice. Get super whites if you don't like red or amber, atleast you dun get as much unwanted attention from police.

Blue bulbs :thumbsdow :thumbsdow I learned my lesson too many times.

ecstasy_civic
01-13-2003, 01:05 AM
its funny cause i just took my hyper whites out earlier that night for a change. also took out my mesh and a winshield banner.
and ecstasy_racer, i had to it was falling off from the snow scraper;) im getting a new silver one in may when my car gets painted:rofl:
oh and clear, amber or yellow are allowed i made him show me where it was just incase i ever get pulled over for my white ones.

EstoMax
01-13-2003, 01:23 AM
hey is hyper white turn signal legal?
cuz i seen a few of those around..

max

jdmakkord
01-13-2003, 01:27 AM
uh hyper whites aren't legal either. Blue looks like ass, I dont question why you got pulled over seeing as its totally illegal.

ecstasy_civic
01-13-2003, 01:35 AM
i dont have a problem with them being illegal its the problem with him making me stand outside in the cold
that bastard and actually he did say white or clear was legal:D
and like i said earlier i had hyper whites in there but took them out for a change. i know the blues look like ass thats whyi took them out originally.

Wask
01-13-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
again..... this time the cop was going the opposite direction and burned a uee to nail me. why cause i had blue signal lights:dunno: i know its illegal but come on now. and he called in another cop car, i guess cause the reason was i had a outstanding warrent for unpaid tickets. which i was lucky enought to pay on fri. afternoon.:D but the worst part of all of it was standing with my hands on the roof of my car while he searched me in front of a restaurant before turning onto 9th ave. and he made me stand there with just a t-shirt on for 25 min. before he let me get back in my car "cause i might have a concealed weapon":rolleyes:

my rant is over:thumbsup:

Well I for one feel safer!!! Good job pigs, waste the publics money like that. Wouldn't want to fight crime since that is hard!

shadowz
01-13-2003, 01:08 PM
I was driving down center street one time and got boxed in by 2 cop cars just cause they were wondering where I was going , they didnt even ask for insurance or registration, just my ID

Lo)2enz0
01-13-2003, 05:57 PM
Last time I was pulled over it was because a friend and I decided it would be fun to pull of a chinese fire drill not knowing there was a undercover somewhere around us. meh she was accually hot, but she just called me an idiot and the other passenger in my car an idiot.

Laurier

Stratus_Power
01-13-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
Last time I was pulled over it was because a friend and I decided it would be fun to pull of a chinese fire drill not knowing there was a undercover somewhere around us. meh she was accually hot, but she just called me an idiot and the other passenger in my car an idiot.

Laurier

some people are just asking to get their ass kicked :P jk jk

FiveFreshFish
01-13-2003, 06:29 PM
Try Philips Silver Visions. They are silver when off, but blink amber:
http://www.pgperformance.com/images/silvision.jpg

Osram Diadems are iridescent when off and blink amber also.
http://www.pgperformance.com/images/diadem.jpg

kaput
01-13-2003, 06:45 PM

FiveFreshFish
01-13-2003, 07:00 PM
They're something like $35 a pair for the Diadems and $40 for the Silver Visions. Those are the prices from a Vancouver website but maybe TunerWorks can get them cheaper.

Btw, these function similar to 1156 bulbs. They're single-filament and only blink.... can't double-duty as park lights.

missblondie
01-13-2003, 10:49 PM

Laurier

Just out of curiousity.. what is that?:dunno:

SplineZ
01-13-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by acuraxx

Just out of curiousity.. what is that?:dunno:

Chinese Fire Drill?

When the driver and passenger get out of the car and run around it in oposite directions, then get back in before the lite turns red.. atleast thats my understanding of one :)

My friend got a stunting ticket for doing one this summer, hehe, dumbass :D

Lates,
JZ

Lo)2enz0
01-13-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by SplineZ

Chinese Fire Drill?

When the driver and passenger get out of the car and run around it in oposite directions, then get back in before the lite turns red.. atleast thats my understanding of one :)

My friend got a stunting ticket for doing one this summer, hehe, dumbass :D

Lates,
JZ

close but you have to run around the car when its red than try to get back in before its green, I think thats what you ment.

Ya its dumb but it was fun at the time. I haven't done any for a long time but meh, I like it in my car better now.

SplineZ
01-13-2003, 11:14 PM

close but you have to run around the car when its red than try to get back in before its green, I think thats what you ment.

Im retarded, thanks for pointing my blunder ;)

eheheh

JZ

missblondie
01-13-2003, 11:16 PM
k.. that is hilarious.. i guess us white girls don't know any of the fun games. my boi never teaches me any of them. I think i will try it and see if he freaks out on me.

Si_FlyGuy
01-13-2003, 11:21 PM
It's hilarious when there are four people doing it ..hehe...I think you're supposed to get into different seats too...hehe

ecstasy_civic
01-14-2003, 12:17 AM
Try Philips Silver Visions. They are silver when off, but blink amber:
hey thnx alot i think ill look into those.
i just thought what an idiot to make some one stand with there hands on there roof in -15 for 25 min:guns:

davidI
01-14-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy
It's hilarious when there are four people doing it ..hehe...I think you're supposed to get into different seats too...hehe

when we went on the halloween pub crawl we had pre-gamed it like no bodies business and pulled that on glenmore. I think one guy went out through the sunroof. The only reason it was an above average fire drill is because we were all trashed and dressed up in our pub crawl costumes.

___2PaC___
01-15-2003, 02:19 PM

HAHHAAAHAH:rofl: sound slike fun:thumbsup:

Ben
01-15-2003, 03:14 PM

We did that once, there were 6 of us and we all poured out of the vehicle at the lights at Heritage and McLeod. Ran around the vehicle 3 times, we were running into each other and stuff, damn, grade 10 was messed up! People were honkin and shit.