PDA

View Full Version : JDM Type R style Racing Seats for Sale

janelle_racing
01-13-2003, 03:02 AM
I got this brand new pair of blue racing seats on my birthday this year. The seats have wear pads on the side and are fully reclinable. It includes universal brackets and sliders. I'm selling for US$395. Please email me regarding shipping details or other questions.

Seat Pic (http://www.geocities.com/litfung1998/night_vision2.html)

janelle_racing
01-13-2003, 03:04 AM
i can't see my replies in my previous post, tat's y i post it again just for safety. for those who have reply to this forum pls post again, thx!

speedracer
01-13-2003, 03:18 AM
What makes the seats JDM Type R ?

Speed_RaSiR
01-13-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by speedracer
What makes the seats JDM Type R ?

If they are real Recaro's you can only find them in the JDM R's

Superesc
01-13-2003, 09:55 AM
Again.... These are JDM type r STYLE seats.

The original JDM seats are made by Recaro, these are knockoff made in Taiwan as far as I know.

Next time (if there is a next time...), please LABEL the product fully and truthfully. IF these are OEM JDM RECARO seats.. then my apologies to the seller.

Hollywood
01-13-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Superesc

The original JDM seats are made by Recaro, these are knockoff made in Taiwan as far as I know.

Next time (if there is a next time...), please LABEL the product fully and truthfully. IF these are OEM JDM RECARO seats.. then my apologies to the seller.

That's what I said....but "THEY" deleted my post.

speedracer
01-13-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Superesc

That's what I was trying to get the person to post about the seats.

janelle_racing
01-13-2003, 07:33 PM
oooh, wat a way to welcome a newbie. i dunno wat's the hell goin on. im just trying to get rid of my seats and i didn't even mention anythin about RECARO. well JDM is not a brand, wat u can criticize about my title is tat i didn't add the word style, well then i apologize. pls inform me when u can get a pair of JDM Recaro Type R BRAND NEW racing seats at US$395. now i know everbody's using their butts to think!

spyguy
01-13-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by janelle_racing
oooh, wat a way to welcome a newbie. i dunno wat's the hell goin on. im just trying to get rid of my seats and i didn't even mention anythin about RECARO. well JDM is not a brand, wat u can criticize about my title is tat i didn't add the word style, well then i apologize. pls inform me when u can get a pair of JDM Recaro Type R BRAND NEW racing seats at US$395. now i know everbody's using their butts to think!

just the wording was a little misleading...I believe it said JDM TYPE R racing seats....that's misleading cause ppl think they are the actual JDM integra type r seats.

Yes JDM is not a brand but when people hear JDM they think authentic parts....

best way to label this is JDM STYLE type r seats or JDM REPLICA type r seats

janelle_racing
01-13-2003, 07:42 PM
thx spyguy, i just don like the word FAKE in front of the title, dunno who put them on. i think i might as well keep the seats for the time being. fustrated!

spyguy
01-13-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by janelle_racing
thx spyguy, i just don like the word FAKE in front of the title, dunno who put them on. i think i might as well keep the seats for the time being. fustrated!

ill edit it for you

buh_buh
01-13-2003, 08:00 PM
haha i already did.

spyguy
01-13-2003, 08:01 PM
didnt work for me....now the fake is complete gone..can you change that buh buh?