PDA

View Full Version : God damn bloody Crazy Frog!!!

/////AMG
05-17-2005, 03:06 PM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

If you all remember that one audio clip (a ding ding ding idng ding deeeeeeeee ding ding)?... it was all over the net a few years ago with a picture of a F1 car and some idiot trying to make it sound like it's going around a lap, and at the bottom it said "try not to laugh while looking at this for 30 seconds".

Ring a bell??

Well some fucking dumb british dude ripped it off the net and is now cashing in (I dont' give a shit that hes making money). IT'S ON 24/7!!! Atleast 3 times every commercial!!!!!!!!!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :guns: :guns: :guns:
The first one they had wasn't bad it was never on, now they made a stupid remix with Axel F. OHHHHHHHH MY GOD!!!
/END MASSIVE RANT

If you think it's all fun and games and I should get over it, no way, you don't understand! The ad is suppose to sell a ring tone. I'm so glad I haven't heard it once out in public. I will smack the shit out of any kid who has i ton their phone.

Ok imagine this playing 2-3 times every commercial.
http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=22404

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Jamster burn in hell.
IF you want to see more of his annoying commercial check them out on the right!

So glad to get that out!! haha pheeeew:)

brandon
05-17-2005, 03:13 PM
kinda sounded neat actually :P

edit: i really like it lol I just downloaded the song :P

/////AMG
05-18-2005, 04:29 AM
:eek: your kidding right!!?!?! :banghead:

Please spread it around calgary or canada if you can, I'll feel much better haha.

shakalaka
05-18-2005, 05:01 AM
hahah
I feel you man. I got cousins living in the States and UK and they are so pissed off at that song its not even funny. BTW I had that as a ringtone of my phone, got bored of it like really fast. There is that crazy frog and then that chicken that sings and shit as well. I can still find it if some one wants it. lol

You can also listen to them at www.jamster.com or something. First couple of times they sound fukin awesome, after gets boring like hell.

/////AMG
05-18-2005, 05:36 AM
The link I posted has amost every commercial, knock yourselves out, please.

EDIT: In the first ad he had some sort of deformed dick or SOMETHING, now they censor it out hahah. Some old woman probably complained about it.

Melinda
05-18-2005, 05:46 AM
Haha I'm in the UK right now and I love it! I imagine I'll be quite sick of it soon, but I havent been watching enough TV to get sick of it yet. Haha be careful, they're releasing a CD of the Crazy Frog in the UK on the 23 of may! :)

/////AMG
05-18-2005, 05:52 AM
WTF? Why are they releasing a CD?!!? It's already on mobile phones, thats portable enough!

Hows the trip so far Melinda? If you do want to ruin your trip just keep watching ITV1 and the frog will make you go nuts!

/////AMG
05-18-2005, 11:49 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk/redirectframe.asp?http://www.bornsloppy.co.uk/funny/deathofcrazyfrog.wmv

cman
05-18-2005, 12:05 PM
oh god, when i was in britain that thing was cool for the first 3 days. then i wanted to smash the telly every fucking time i heard it.
and my cousin had it on his phone and would play it nonstop to piss me and my other cousin off.
that has got to be the most annoying thing ever. it better not come over here!!!

/////AMG
05-18-2005, 12:23 PM
:rofl: I hope it comes over to NA, but doubt it will, they aren't into ringtones a smuch as the brits.

NWS
http://www.headstaggers.com/?shoe=flash&moo=show&id=22

:rofl: :rofl: I'm finding so much stuff on this now, no one likes crazy frog!!

ZorroAMG
05-18-2005, 03:00 PM
LOL high quality TV commercials you've got in the UK... :D

Reminds me of the stupid buck a day computer commercials here...

shakalaka
05-18-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG
:rofl: I hope it comes over to NA, but doubt it will, they aren't into ringtones a smuch as the brits.

NWS
http://www.headstaggers.com/?shoe=flash&moo=show&id=22

:rofl: :rofl: I'm finding so much stuff on this now, no one likes crazy frog!!

Its already in the States. Just not in Canada yet, and I hope it never will.

Carfanman
05-18-2005, 03:06 PM
I havent heard it, what stations is it on?

/////AMG
05-18-2005, 04:19 PM
Save yourself the headache and DON'T look for it. IT WILL find you.

abyss
05-18-2005, 06:25 PM
I HATE the buck a day commercials ARGH!! I hope we don't get that frog over here, I can see how that would get incredibly annoying very quickly.

2.0turbo
05-18-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by brandon
kinda sounded neat actually :P

edit: i really like it lol I just downloaded the song :P

bwaahahaha,

mee too.

Weapon_R
05-18-2005, 07:19 PM
Thats awesome :rofl:

/////AMG
05-19-2005, 03:45 AM
u fuckers haha, I'm gonna e-mail this jamster guy and make sure they start airing it all over canada, muahahahah :D :D

Melinda
05-19-2005, 05:34 PM
WTF? Why are they releasing a CD?!!? It's already on mobile phones, thats portable enough!

Hows the trip so far Melinda? If you do want to ruin your trip just keep watching ITV1 and the frog will make you go nuts!

The trip is AMAZING! I can't believe 14 days have gone by already...we've been to 7 different places in the UK and I come home to Calgary on Saturday. The CD was supposed to be out on the 15th but it got bumped to the 23...I was sad to hear it, I was gonna bring it back and spread the love in Cow Town! :D I have an irish friend sending it my way though ;)

/////AMG
05-19-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
The trip is AMAZING! I can't believe 14 days have gone by already...we've been to 7 different places in the UK and I come home to Calgary on Saturday.

That's good to hear. Good thing about the UK is every place is close by. It takes 3 hours form, Calgary to Edmonton with only one proper city one the way.
If you travel 3 hours in the UK you can stop by so many places. But 14 days is simply not enough!!
Hope you got a lot of pics!!! Can't wait to see them. :clap:

Originally posted by Melinda
The CD was supposed to be out on the 15th but it got bumped to the 23...I was sad to hear it, I was gonna bring it back and spread the love in Cow Town! :D I have an irish friend sending it my way though ;)

That's the BEST present your trip can possibly give you. :thumbsup: :D Make sure you play it loud at meets and send it into radio station and all that hahaha :rofl: :rofl:

tapout
05-19-2005, 06:38 PM
holy shit:eek: :rofl:

Melinda
05-20-2005, 10:19 AM

That's good to hear. Good thing about the UK is every place is close by. It takes 3 hours form, Calgary to Edmonton with only one proper city one the way.
If you travel 3 hours in the UK you can stop by so many places. But 14 days is simply not enough!!
Hope you got a lot of pics!!! Can't wait to see them. :clap:
Yeah we've done london, wales, edinburgh, inverness, skye, Dublin and our last stop is Glasgow (where we are now) Taken about 800 pictures so far :)

And dont worry, I'll play it as much as I can before people start throwing things at me :)

GoChris
05-20-2005, 03:20 PM
damn, where can i get those ringtones LOL:rofl:

/////AMG
05-25-2005, 05:49 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just was watching the news and they showed that idiot who made the Crazy Frog, he's from Sweden or somewhere. And guess what, he sold 37,000 copied on his first day when they released the CD on monday!!! :O :O
Also it might be the #1 song in the UK this Saturday beating, Oasis and Coldplay...WTF!!!!!