PDA

View Full Version : graduation

codo
05-17-2005, 10:37 PM
anyone else doing the whole highschool grad thing this year or for that matter anyone even gradding? I just got through doing one of those fucking grad surveys like nicknames,best times all that crap took me forever to do and i know in 10 years im gonna look back at this and say wtf was i thinking. for my last will and parting thought i put: beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy, for worst time: Getting extremely drunk in mexico with some buddies, then forgetting what happned that night then one of my friends tellin me a 300 pound mexican women with a 26 of tequilla is looking for me.

anyone else tired of doing these surveys or just me?

3G
05-17-2005, 11:01 PM
I never got one last year

ronaldo
05-18-2005, 09:15 AM
hahaha i think your'e alone on that one buddy

BumpinTalon
05-18-2005, 09:23 AM
all I gotta say is, fuck a limo for grad. get a coach bus, like a big Greyhound comfortable bus, and pack all of your friends on it. we had like 30 people on our bus, it was so comfortable, and all we did is drink and get madly wasted. plus we stopped off at a liquor store, the one across from McMahon, on the way, and got even more beer to get even more wasted. none of us were stag either, our dates were getting drunk with us (even better!)

GQBalla
05-18-2005, 10:27 AM
lol i got a limo! ahahah going to try and get the limo driver to pull over at the liqour store!

codo
05-18-2005, 08:41 PM
hahahaha i wanna see what my grad date will do if i pull up in the truck with the mudders on, although i probably would not get laid then, but making memories oh sacrifices. i already told her i would wear my finest shirt to grad, Squamish Day logger sports, tackiest shirt ever and i wear it to school all the time cause i dont give a shit, it's also my work shirt that i wear to a saw mill[im kinda a redneck, my grad date is a preppy bitch good grades and all that go figure] yeah we got into a yelling contest over that one but fuck that i wouldnt let a women win, besides i was 'obviously kidding.'

Maybe ill just show up drunk...:dunno: