PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER THEFT IN NW

missblondie
01-13-2003, 12:13 PM
LAST NIGHT THE 1.6EL THAT IS UNDER ZEROVACCINE ON BEYOND WAS BROKEN INTO. THEY BROKE THE DRIVER SIDE WINDOW AND DAMAGED THE INTERIOR WHILE REMOVING THE DECK. THEY STOLE EVERY PART OF THE STEREO SO IF ANYONE GETS OFFERED SOME HOT STEREO ITEMS IN THE PIC BELOW COULD YOU PLS IM EITHER MYSELF OR HIM. THERE WAS FRESH SNOW ON THE GROUND SO AFTER SEEING THE TRACKS WE IDENTIFIED THERE WERE TWO PEOPLE INVOLVED. ONE OF OUR NEIGHBORS WAS WOKEN BY THE SOUND SO WE MAY HAVE A POSOTIVE ID ON THE VEHICLE THEY WERE USING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP, AND PLS BEWARE.
http://images.cardomain.com/installs/236000-236999/236505_7_full.jpg

RiceCake
01-13-2003, 12:16 PM
Ouch... sorry to hear about that. :guns: damn car theives. Hope you can recover the equipment. At least they didn't take your friend's car and leave it to be found by the cops 3 weeks later at an industrial site with the interior completely trashed like my friend about 2 yrs back.

Nix87
01-13-2003, 05:19 PM
Shitty deal..be sure to keep my eyes and ears open..best of luck

Nick

Melinda
01-13-2003, 05:35 PM
Dude, Amanda and Ian, that sucks...best of luck trying to get back what was lost. I will DEFAINTELY keep my ears open. Tell Ian to post this on Speed Cowboys as well.

Melinda

Lo)2enz0
01-13-2003, 05:41 PM
what part of the NW? This is one reason why I am staying away from putting a nice audiosystem in my car cause I park it on the street. But I will keep my eyes open.

Laurier

ramminghard
01-13-2003, 05:48 PM
Make sure when you are going to park outside that a couple blocks away turn your stereo down so peole outside can't hear it. Also what some people do is have a 120db siren on a 10 sec delay inside the car. If that goes off and the theives are in there their ears are done. Good luck recovering your stuff. I will ask around for you.

GDCivicSi
01-13-2003, 06:03 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend. I know how it feels. Where in the NW did this happen at?

missblondie
01-13-2003, 06:03 PM
HIDDEN VALLEY NORTHWEST.. ACROSS FROM EDGEMONT WHERE ALL THE OTHER THEFTS OCCURED

Blue Devil 2
01-13-2003, 06:05 PM
Hidden valley across from Edgemont? you must be mistaken.

jdmakkord
01-13-2003, 06:27 PM
close enough, fine I guess its hidden valley diagonally across shaganappi trail.

Lo)2enz0
01-13-2003, 06:27 PM
I thought hidden valley was like on your way to cochrane? I could be mistaken but a commercial just comes out of ny brain when I hear that name.

Laurier

FiveFreshFish
01-13-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
I thought hidden valley was like on your way to cochrane? I could be mistaken but a commercial just comes out of ny brain when I hear that name.

Laurier

You're thinking of Valley Ridge just off Highway 1 when you are heading towards Banff.

Hipermax_d
01-13-2003, 07:12 PM
thats so crappy
hope the guys who stole it gets busted

EnRich
01-13-2003, 09:33 PM
Like I said before, I'm up for getting together with some of the tougher guys from here ; ) We'll get the loudest BEST SOUNDING car from here to use as bait... Drive it around with 1 person in the car all around the NW thefts with another car behind a long ways away... we'll park it outside have some pizza and when these little fucks come, we'll rush em break every bone in their mother fucking thieving arms...

RICH...

4 guys all we need, I'll even bring a stun gun for em...

That.Guy.S30
01-13-2003, 09:49 PM
i agree with rich.. we could all hide in a van across the street from a decoy car and bash em.. its just wrong stealin somethin some ppl work so hard for

missblondie
01-13-2003, 11:43 PM
If we get a posotive ID on the vehicle we will let you know so you can find them easier!!!

ramminghard
01-13-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by EnRich
Like I said before, I'm up for getting together with some of the tougher guys from here ; ) We'll get the loudest BEST SOUNDING car from here to use as bait... Drive it around with 1 person in the car all around the NW thefts with another car behind a long ways away... we'll park it outside have some pizza and when these little fucks come, we'll rush em break every bone in their mother fucking thieving arms...

RICH...

4 guys all we need, I'll even bring a stun gun for em...

I can swing a bat pretty hard. Would be all for this.

EnRich
01-14-2003, 12:09 AM
A vans too cold... Plus you'd go nutz in there with too many people... You need a place where another person sits in complete dark... and have the other 3 some place else watching tv and take turns... something like that... We can use my accord as the chase car... It can be used as another bait encourager behind the one with a system... Of course you'd have to wait till it warms up and i can put my summys back on ; ) Looks like shit stock...

RICH

EnRich
01-14-2003, 12:11 AM
BTW any girls wanna come to keep me company while we wait?? ; ) hehehe... coughacuraxxcough...

davidI
01-14-2003, 12:12 AM
I'd love to see this one on the news...

"Car enthusiast take the law into their own hands beating local car thieves...."

haha, I'd love it. Shitty to hear about the system but I'd be down for a good ol' ass kicking if you ID the car.

missblondie
01-14-2003, 12:50 AM
Funny... you don't even know what I look like though so you shouldn't be so sure that you want me there!!! I think maxboost is the only person on here that has met me, so be careful what you wish for;) Besides the fact.. i am not too sure what zerovaccine would think!