PDA

View Full Version : Exotic Cars!! ...all smashed up!

Big_Six_Boy
01-13-2003, 12:16 PM
Has this been posted before?

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/

(sorry, if it's a repost)
:D

calarina
01-13-2003, 12:58 PM
Grrr, some of those things probably still run too. Man, I wouldn't mind havin' a few of those, even if it was a little banged up. :D And since when is Land Rover considered an exotic car?! :banghead: LOL, funny stuff. Some of these make me wanna cry...so horrible. :(

Hipermax_d
01-13-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by calarina
Grrr, some of those things probably still run too. Man, I wouldn't mind havin' a few of those, even if it was a little banged up. :D And since when is Land Rover considered an exotic car?! :banghead: LOL, funny stuff. Some of these make me wanna cry...so horrible. :(

:werd:

davidI
01-13-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by calarina

This guy I knew had a 360 in Calgary and barrel rolled it and just destroyed the hell out of it but he managed to basically sell the engine and whatever else was left over for over 60 grand. I thought it would be sweet to have something like that to work on but not for that much $$$.

___2PaC___
01-14-2003, 08:22 PM
:banghead: NOOOOOOOOO
I can't stand looking at these pics, beautiful cars WRECKED :( :thumbsdow

___2PaC___
01-16-2003, 11:58 AM
:thumbsdown:

D_Rock
01-16-2003, 05:53 PM
Man, i hate seenin all those wrecks, espically the F50, F40 and the F1, i'm not to much of a man to admit I shed a few tears.

SickBastard
01-21-2003, 12:56 AM
OUCH!